Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Not A Good Sign

Saw this article on Bill Koenig's International News site just now. Not a good sign that Israel wants to start evacuating the West Bank. Has a secret deal been struck with the Quartet? Remember what happened when they evacuated Gaza? The Palestinians claimed it as a victory based on their actions and immediately turned it into an armed camp. Doesn't Isreal remember? Not a good sign of things to come in Israel. Very sad.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Settlers vow to resist future evictions

As State gears to execute High Court order, raze West Bank outposts, settlers pledge to mount 'tsunami of resistance'

Yair Altman

The second disengagement? The State is gearing to launch a series of West Bank settlements and outpost evictions after the High Holidays, but the settlers have vowed Friday to resist the move with all their might.

The State will follow through on its pledge to the High Court of Justice and will raze some 85 permanent housing units in Migron, Givat Assaf and Beit-El's Ulpana neighborhood, evicting close to 1,000 people in the process.
The settlers promised to mount a "tsunami of resistance."

Givat Assaf, which is home to 30 families, poses the greatest risk for clashes between settlers and security forces, as its residents have vowed "a violent struggle" against their impending removal.

Migron, which has known its share of violent clashes, is home to 50 families. The outpost's residents said they would mount only a peaceful protest against their eviction, but military sources expect hundreds of settlers to swarm the outpost and try to prevent its razing.

Migron is scheduled to be fully evicted by March 2012.

According to the plan, Civil Administration officers are also expected to raze five buildings at the Beit-El's Ulpana neighborhood.

'Absurd decision'
The Yesha Council has begun planning its response to the nearing eviction, and will attempt to pressure Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to rescind the decision.

Yesha Council Chairman Danny Dayan sent all government ministers a letter last week urging them to demand Netanyahu revoke the order.

"The Netanyahu government is planning a mini-pullout and none of the ministers seem fazed by it. This government has built the least number of homes and is now poised to become the one that razes the most homes, with the exception of the disengagement

"This is absurd," he added. "The young couples living in these outposts were given government grants to settle there… and now the government wants to destroy their homes and their lives."

Dayan added that while no one in the settlement movement wishes for the government's downfall, "If they start razing homes, the government will find itself on a slippery slope. This kind of action goes against the Coalition's DNA."

http://www.ynetnews.com/Ext/Comp/ArticleLayout/CdaArticlePrintPreview/1,2506,L-4132559,00.html

Re: Not A Good Sign

Beit-El means House of God.
The government gave permission for this housing, and now wants to force families out?
I don't think the Palestinians will build a neighborhood dedicated to the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

Father in heaven, the government in Israel is making deals with the devil. The nations can hardly wait to devour Your land. Please show Yourself alive and powerful, a God who keeps covenant even to this generation. Father may Your word, Your will come to pass with the land called Israel and its people.
Amen Amen
Come back Lord Jesus.