Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Shirley & Marcy

You'll like this one..........

Shirley & Marcy

A mother was concerned about her kindergarten son, Timmy, walking to school.
He didn't want his mother to walk with him.
She wanted to give him the feeling that he had some independence but yet know that he was safe.
So she had an idea of how to handle it.
She asked a neighbour if she would please follow him to school in the mornings, staying at a distance, so he probably wouldn't notice her.
The neighbour said that since she was up early with her toddler anyway, it would be a good way for them to get some exercise as well, so she agreed.
The next school day, the neighbour and her little girl set out following behind Timmy as he walked to school with another neighbour girl he knew.
She did this for the whole week.

As the two walked and chatted, kicking stones and twigs, Timmy 's little friend noticed the same lady was following them as she seemed to do every day all week.
Finally she said to Timmy,
'Have you noticed that lady following us to school all week? Do you know her?'
Timmy nonchalantly replied, 'Yeah, I know who she is.'
The little girl said, 'Well, who is she?'
'That's just Shirley Goodnest ,' Timmy replied, 'and her daughter Marcy ...'
'Shirley Goodnest? Who is she and why is she following us?
'Well,' Timmy explained, 'every night my Mum makes me say the 23rd Psalm with my prayers, 'cuz she worries about me so much.
And in the Psalm, it says, 'Shirley Goodnest (surely goodness) and Marcy (mercy) shall follow me all the days of my life', so I guess I'll just have to get used to it!'

The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious unto you; the Lord lift His countenance upon you, and give you peace.

May Shirley Goodnest and Marcy be with you today and always

I know you smiled!
I sure did, Pass this on
And brighten someone's day!

Re: Shirley & Marcy

you're right ! i Really liked it ! thanx

Thanks Gray Dove. I love the way kids see and hear things. I remember a story about a little boy coming home from sunday school singing "While shepherds washed their socks by night....". The carol was actually "While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks By Night", but he sang it the way he heard it. Too funny!

Yeah, that was cute..

Thank

Joseph

That gave me a good chuckle Texas Sue and I really like the one about "washing their socks by night" I've been known to flub the words to songs too! Thanks Sue! "Shirley Gooodnest" Hope "Marcy" sees this! (hugs)!!

I like that one too Sue! Thanks

I love Kids, they're so genuine!

Here's a few jokes!

Children Joke 4
A little boy walked down the aisle at a wedding. As he made his way to the front, he would take two steps, then stop, and turn to the crowd, alternating between the bride’s side and the groom’s side. While facing the crowd, he would put his hands up like claws and roar. And so it went-step, step, ROAR, step, step, ROAR-all the way down the aisle. As you can imagine, the crowd was near tears from laughing so hard by the time he reached the pulpit. The little boy, however, was getting more and more distressed from all the laughing, and he was near tears by the time he reached the pulpit. When asked what he was doing, the child sniffed back his tears and said, “I was being the ring bear.”

Children Joke 5
A certain little girl, when asked her name, would reply, “I m Mr. Sugarbrown’s daughter.” Her mother told her this was wrong, she must say,”I m Janey Sugarbrown.” The Vicar spoke to her in Sunday School, and said,”Aren’t you Mr. Sugarbrown’s daughter?” With her mother standing just a few feet away, the little girl replied, “I thought I was, but Mommy says I m not.”

Children Joke 6
A little boy opened the big and old family Bible with fascination, he looked at the old pages as he turned them. Then something fell out of the Bible and he picked up and looked at it closely. It was an old leaf from a tree that had been pressed in between pages. “Mommy, look what I found,” the boy called out. “What have you got there, dear?” his mother asked. With astonishment in the young boy’s voice he answered: “It’s Adam’s clothes!!!!!”

Children Joke 7
On the way to preschool, the doctor had left her stethoscope on the car seat, and her little girl picked it up and began playing with it. Be still, my heart, thought my friend, my daughter wants to follow in my footsteps! Then the child spoke to the instrument: “Welcome to McDonald s. May I take your order?”

Children Joke 8
A mother was teaching her 3-year-old the Lord’s prayer. For several evenings at bedtime she repeated it after her mother. One night she said she was ready to solo. The mother listened with pride as she carefully enunciated each word, right up to the end of the prayer. “Lead us not into temptation,” she prayed, “but deliver us some E-mail, Amen.”

Children Joke 11
A man is walking down the street one day when he notices a very small boy trying to press a doorbell on a house across the street. However, the boy is very small and the doorbell is too high for him to reach. After watching the boy’s efforts for some time, the man moves closer to the boy’s position. He steps smartly across the street, walks up behind the little fellow and, placing his hand kindly on the child’s shoulder, leans over and gives the doorbell a solid ring. Crouching down to the childs level, the man smiles benevolently and asks, “And now what, my little man?” The boy replies, “Now we run!”

Children Joke 18
What were you before you came to school, boys and girls? asked the teacher, hoping that someone would say “babies.” She was disappointed when all the children cried out, “Happy!”

Children Joke 25
An honest seven-year-old admitted calmly to her parents that Billy Brown had kissed her after class. “How did that happen?, ” gasped her mother. “It wasn’t easy,” admitted the young lady, “but three girls helped me catch him!”

Children Joke 13
A little girl was playing in the garden when she spied two spiders mating. “Daddy, what are those two spiders doing?” she asked. “They re mating,” her father replied. “What do you call the spider on top, Daddy?” she asked. “That’s a daddy long legs,” her father answered. “So, the other one is a mommy long legs?” the little girl asked. “No,” her father replied. “Both of them are daddy long legs.” The little girl thought for a moment, then took her foot and stomped them flat. “Well, we re not having any of THAT in our garden.”

Children Joke 31
Did you hear about the two little boys who found themselves in a modern art gallery by mistake ? Quick, said one, run ! Before they say we did it !

Children Joke 57
Mum: Jackie, go outside and play with your whistle. Your father can’t read his paper. Jackie: Wow, I m only eight and I can read it

Children Joke 69
A sweet little boy surprised his grandmother one morning and brought her a cup of coffee. He made it himself and was so proud. He anxiously waited to hear the verdict on the quality of the coffee. The grandmother had never in her life had such a bad cup of coffee, and as she forced down the last sip she noticed three of those little green army guys in the bottom of the cup. She asked, “Honey, why would three little green army guys be in the bottom of my cup?” Her grandson replied, “You know grandma, it’s like on TV, The best part of waking up is soldiers in your cup.”

http://www.free-funny-jokes.com/funny-children-jokes.html

Here's a few I received in my email today!

Children Are Quick ____________________________________
TEACHER: Maria, go to the map and find North America.
MARIA: Here it is.
TEACHER: Correct. Now class, who discovered America?
CLASS: Maria.
TEACHER: Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?'
GLENN: K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L'
TEACHER: No, that's wrong
GLENN: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.
(I Love this child)
DONALD: Yesterday you said it's H to O.
TEACHER: Glen, why do you always get so dirty?
GLEN: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.
MILLIE: All right... 'I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.'
TEACHER: Clyde, your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's..
Did you copy his?
CLYDE : No, sir. It's the same dog.
(I want to adopt this kid!!!)
PASS IT AROUND AND MAKE SOMEONE LAUGH!
LAUGHTER IS THE SOUL'S MEDICINE!!