Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
countdown 2-Every bride knows her wedding day

This is a good letter from Gary Newman from 5 Doves, along with some added comments afterward. Keep your eyes on Jesus!

Kevin

Gary Newman (5 Oct 2011)
"countdown 2-Every bride knows her wedding day"

Hi John & Doves:

Let the Spirit of Truth lead us and guides us into all truth.

Thank you Fay I am so encouraged by your encouragement. It seems we are on the same wavelength and listening to the still small voice (as well as the major shoutings ha ha). The excitement is intense I feel like a bottle of pop that's being shaken.

This is it, this is it, this is it!

This is the time, not Tabernacles, there is no confusion, this is what the KJV says;

Psa 81:3  Blow up the trumpet in the new moon, in the time appointed, on our solemn feast day.

The NIV is a corrupted version which has at least 45,000 words missing, calls Lucifer the morning star, and reads "Our Father" instead of "Our Father in heaven" (so the pope can use that prayer to reference himself), the reason I have mentioned this is to clarify some possible confusion. The NIV renders Psalm 81:3 thus:

Psalm 81:3-4: “Sound the ram’s horn at the New Moon, and when the moon is full, on the day of our Feast; this is a decree for Israel, an ordinance of the God of Jacob.” (NIV)

Note this error in the NIV leading to confusion, that the sounding of the trumpet may also be at another appointed feast which has a Full Moon (such as tabernacles). It is not tabernacles, it is NOW, after the days of awe and the begining of Yom Kippur.

So many scriptures pouring out to me all the time, anticipation and joy mounting continually. The Holy Spirit has forbidden me to work now, I know this because I feel great grief when my attention is distracted from the Lord. In these closing few days on Earth, the Lord wants our attention focused on Him and to begin to disassociate ourselves with the world where possible.
 These are the High Holy days and end of the High Holy days and at the start of Yom Kippur, the door of grace will be shut in the early hours of Yom Kippur after Jesus takes His bride.

The Lord gave me an hourly count down timer on Sunday 2nd Oct of 144 hrs for the rapture, UK time was about dawn which will be about 5.00 am Jerusalem time.
(please see; http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2011/garyn103.htm 
This time was exactly 6 days (144/24=6) and brings us up to 5.00 am Jerusalem time, Sat 8th, as you probably know Yom Kippur commences sundown Friday 7th. Time to put on our beautiful garments!

At the time of writing this, according to the countdown timer the Lord gave me we have T- 84 hours!

The Lord has revealed in an amazing way to me the approximate time of the rapture but I needed more evidence (though I had amazing witness this is the month of the rapture) from the Jewish feasts or more accurately termed; God's appointed feasts (mo-ade) to confirm this short time-line. Sadly most of the Christian church is unfamiliar with God's appointed feasts and I am pretty sure that there is not one person who can say they have the full revelation of how God will fulfil His appointed feasts that are yet to be fulfilled. I am one who is learning from all you guys and I am so appreciative of you all and of John's hard work and have been watching spellbound with anticipation for our departure.

While searching for more info on Rosh HaShana I came across Jason Hommel's excellent site;
 http://www.bibleprophesy.org/feasts6.htm
Here is an excerpt from his page:

ROSH HASHANAH
A special season known as 'Teshuvah' which in Hebrew means "to return or
repent", begins on the first day of the month of Elul and continues 40
days, ending with Yom Kippur.  Thirty days into Teshuvah, on Tishrei 1,
comes Rosh HaShanah.  This begins a final ten-day period beginning on
Rosh HaShanah and ending on Yom Kippur.  These are known as the High
Holy Days and as the Awesome Days.  The sabbath that falls within this
ten-day period is called 'Shabbat Shuvah', the Sabbath of Return.  Five
days after Yom Kippur is 'Sukkot', the Feast of Tabernacles.  Teshuvah
begins on Elul 1 and concludes on Tishrei 10, Yom Kippur.  Each morning
during the 30 days of the month of Elul, the trumpet (shofar) or ram's
horn is blown to warn the people to repent and return to God.

(emphasis mine)

I'm sure the significance is not lost on you regarding the all things ending on Yom Kippur.
The amazing thing is the countdown timer the Lord has given me agrees with what is written here exactly and our departure is early Yom Kippur which is a sabbath and not just any sabbath it is 'Sabbat Shuvah' - the Sabbath of Return. Lastly there is a thought that Rosh Hashanah starts on Tishiri 1st and continues until Yom Kippur.

Jesus has foretold us all things!This is VERY VERY INTERESTING!

Thy dead [men] shall live, [together with] my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew [is as] the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead. Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

This is is an OT passage which I believe is speaking of the rapture. It's Isaiah 26:19-20:

The keywords are "SHUT", "DOORS", & "HIDE THYSELF"

Did you know that Yom Kippur is the day the the DOORS of heaven are SHUT and it literally means day of HIDING!!!?

WoW

The terminology of this OT passage it ALL ABOUT YOM KIPPUR, the day the church enters into our "prepared" CHAMBERS, the the DOOR (which John saw) is SHUT, and the ending service on Yom Kippur is called "the shutting of the heavenly doors", and the church is HIDDEN in heaven (Yom Kippur is day of HIDING), until the tribulation (indignation) be overpast!!!?????!

WoW

Also, the "pitch" of Noah's ark that literally CONCEALED, HID, and PROTECTED the righteous from the wrath of God is the Hebrew word "KIPPUR"!!! The Hebrew word for the Pitch of Noah's Ark in Genesis 6:14 in refernce to the PITCH of Noah's ark is the same Hebrew for for Kippur!!
WOW

The pitch of Noah's ARK PROTECTED and CONCEALED Noah INSIDE the Ark. That word is KIPPUR, which is the DAY OF CONCEALMENT OR HIDING!! They went INSIDE the DOOR of the ark FIRST.

Then the DOOR was SHUT BY GOD (During last service of Yom Kippur, the Neliah service it's known that GOD HIMSELF CLOSES the DOOR OF REPENTANCE on Yom Kippur (Pitch), just like God HIMSELF closed the door on the ark!

Once we go into heaven through the DOOR (JESUS), heaven will act as our PITCH that concealed us and protects us from the tribulation just like Noah entered in DOOR FIRST,
 then was hiding under the pitch, which is the word in YOM KIPPUR, the day of HIDING, or the day of the PITCH!
WoW

Shalom

Re: countdown 2-Every bride knows her wedding day

Awesome

WOW Kevin...Thanks for sharing!!

I agree..awesome

I wouldn't count too heavily on it happening on Yom Kippur, guys. For that matter, I wouldn't count too heavily on it happening on any particular Jewish feast day. It could happen during Yom Kippur, or it could happen on literally any day of the year. It looks very much as if it's going to happen before this year is out. But whether it'll happen on Yom Kippur or some other day, only God in Heaven knows.

I do agree Kathy!!! And as I say in all my videos..I am NOT date setting.

Kathy I agree about not "counting on" a day. Yes I still believe it will be sooner than later partly because the Palestinians want to force parting Israel (triggering Psalm 83 war and who knows what else. Damascus destruction next?)News points to a one world economy and currency coming. We certainly don't want this beast system.

The comment about the pitch used in the ark building sealing people in, this makes sense to me. Noah's family didn't have to watch the destruction. The destruction did not touch them. They knew about it but did not witness it. When they got out of the ark, it was to a "new" earth.

Remember the words "the bride has made herself ready". Keep your garments ready for anytime. Seek the Lord, ask for fresh guidance and presence of the Holy Spirit. Then when the day comes we will be ready to go. Maranatha

For the reasons you've given, Regina, I believe it'll be sooner rather than later, too. Plus, it appears that Syria is threatening to nuke Israel if it comes under attack by Turkey.

I think the Pitch/Kippur connection is very cool. One thing we do know is that just as the first four Feasts or Moeds were fulfilled by Jesus and the Holy Spirit, the remaining fall Feasts must be fulfilled too. God bless you all, and keep your eyes on Jesus!

Kevin