Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1929 & 2008

Some economists wonder if 2008 was 1929, or rather if 2011 is akin to 1932 in the development of the economic downturn. Those who went through the Great Depression say that it really didn’t take hold until 1933 (1933 is an interesting year since it was also the year Hitler was put into power and that his Anti-Semitic laws were first passed on Passover of 1933, which is 2,520 solar years from the destruction of Jerusalem in 587 BC). So on this rabbit trail of considering a parallel to the past when the economy spiraled and world war broke out, there were things to look at and see if there was any merit to this thought.

First off, the parallel years would be 1929-1945 as compared to 2008-2024. This was just interesting since 2024 is the final year in the present theory here that 2024 is the year that would end Armageddon. But this is just a loosely based idea.

Then wondering if there was a connection fro m 1929 to 2008, the days were considered. It was then found that 80 360-day years from Black Tuesday, October 29, 1929, would end on September 3, 2008. On September 5, 2008 the heads of Freddie Mac met that essentially started the timeline of the ensuing downward spiral to the bankruptcies and stock market collapse. But being curious, the most startling item was then discovered. It was also found that the mid-point of those 80 years or at two sets of 40 years was April 1, 1969. This day was Passover and the day the Knesset decreed that Jerusalem be rebuilt. April 1, 1969 was 14,400 days after Black Tuesday 1929 and yet likewise 14,400 days before the events of September 2008.

But how much further is this to be taken, if any?

At least this shows the significance to the Knesset decree of 1969. This has also been shown to be a key date that works with a secondary application of Daniel’s 70 Weeks from Suleiman’s decree in 1535 to rebuild the walls of Jerusalem to 1969 (62 weeks or 434 years) with 7 more weeks (49 years) until the Last Trump in the 49th year in 2017. This then leaves the final week of Daniel from 2017 to 2024, if this is a correct parallel and secondary application.

Another safe conclusion might be that things will continue to slip like the 1930’s as time quickly runs its course. Whether or not the 2010’s somewhat follow the 1930’s is something yet to be seen.

In the end, this seemed to be a fascinating find and hopefully others can put this to further use and be on the alert for more possible uses of the 40 factor...

http://watchfortheday.org/depression.html

Re: 1929 & 2008

thank you for these intriguing perspectives. *sigh* oh, how we hope and pray that it will be soon that we will hear the voice of the LORD to say, "come up hither." Maranatha !

the Spirit and the Bride say, "come !" even so, come quickly, LORD Jesus !

aka 3rdWatch