Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Possible Confirmation?

This is an encouraging letter from Elliot Hong at 5 Doves. Keep your eyes on Jesus!

Kevin

"Read With Discernment"

Elliot Hong (4 Oct 2011)
"A Possible Confirmation?"
Dear Doves:

When the end of September passed, I was confused.  Only an explanation I could come up with was that
10 days countdown has begun on Rosh Hashanah. We all know that Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur can't be
seperated and 40 days of reprentance begins from Elul 1 and ends on Yom Kippur. This coming Yom Kippur
is the Shabbat, so it could be the Day that the Door of Heaven is closed.  I remember some Brides had a
vision that the Gate of Grace is being closed very shortly including Charity's "5,6,7,Jesus!"

Only a problem is that Yom Kippur is the feast supposedly to be fulfilled when Yeshua returns on the Mt.Olive
for His chosen people.  Could it be possible that Yom Kippur is fulfilled dually?  I asked the Lord to give me
any confirmation.

Last night, in a dream, I met a family.  And the son was exactly identical like his father and I shouted "you're
duplicated!"  When I woke up, it's understood as a confirmation that Yom Kippur could be dually fulfilled.
I really do hope it's the confirmation from the Lord.

See you soon,

Elliot

Re: A Possible Confirmation?

The LORD could most definitely come between now where we are and Yom Kippur.Look on Wikipedia and look up Yom Kippur,it is known as ""hiding""or something along those lines.

I mean the Feast Days are God's appointed APPOINTMENTS with mankind,His dealings with us.We are under the EYE'S of Jehovah continously.

O COME QUICKLY LORD JESUS!!

I had posted this back in 2009 and just checked but the messages that far back was removed on RITA..

Here's the only ones that I could find still living there.

In July 2009 I had prayed and asked to the Lord to show me more clearly of the timing of the rapture.

The next morning as I woke up I had these words shoved into my head as such.

7 years
Yom Kippur   <-- at that time I didn't know what Yom Kippur meant, after looking it's 'day of atonement".
3 Years   <-- If one counts this from the Yom Kippur of 2009 then this year is the third year and falls on Sunday after the sighting of the sliver of moon this past Thursday, the biblical count.

My June 4, 2009 rapture vision showed me on the Church parking lot when it happens..

Then I had two more rapture related visions on the Oct. 29, 2009.. Been dry since.

Here's the two old posts from RITA where I had mentioned this before..

http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=1038314&cmd=show

http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=1037330&cmd=show

I'm not setting a date here, just making an observation from my past visions and whatever you would call July 2009 as I woke up..

If we go past Oct. 10, then I'd think we might be stuck here for another year...

I can't see how that could happen with the Pallys and Arabs pushing the division of Israel, but time will tell..

Joseph

You're absolutely right Ruth! Yom Kippur means "the day of hiding". It's the day of atonement for Israel, but the word, Kippur also means "to hide". Also, the door of heaven opens during the Feast of Trumpets, and it closes at the end of Yom Kippur. Yom Kippur is the Holiest day of the year in Israel. Praise God, we are going home!

Kevin

Yes, we are, but time will tell whether that will happen on Yom Kippur or not. But whether or not we go Home on that day, it's still any day now, and hallelujah for that!

AMEN - I believe!!!

kevin,

Its great you brought all this up about Yom kippur, because I was thinking about that yesterday. I was like " How can the rapture take place on Yom kippur, I thought that day was reserved for the second coming of Jesus, when complete atonement is made for the nation of Israel?"

Then I thought unless it has double fulfillment, so in a way you bringig all this up, is also a confirmation to me, that the answer is yes!!

Lucy