Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Venus leaving Virgo today

From Stellarium:

She is still clothed with the sun and Venus is leaving "birthed"

Father God, Your will be done on earth as Your will is done in heaven. We love you.

Photobucket

Re: Venus leaving Virgo today

Yes, Regina, I think it's just a matter of time now before we go home with our savior. I'm watching and keeping my eyes on Jesus! God bless you!

Kevin

I find it with each passing day, I find less and less in common with what people my age are doing/watching. Movies, sports, facebook, mindless reality TV, Jersey Shore.

This world feels so, worldy, if that makes sense. I YEARN for the Kingdom of God and to walk in His ways and IN HIS PRESENCE! Whenever He gives that final call for Jesus to swoop in and rescue us can't be soon enough!

Maranatha,
Clay

Clay,

I soooo Agree with you!!! I feel the same way too. I have so little interest in what's going on in this world. I feel disconnected from the rest of society. I am in no mood to watch TV or anything anymore, At work they must think I'm a freak because all I do is read my bible in my spare time. I so can't wait for our LOrd to come, Its like when I hear people talking about all these things and plans they have, I wonder if they realize how much life will change later and is changing, so much is happening world wide and no one is paying attention. As scriptures say, it's business as usual and then the flood comes. People don't even realize what a special time in history we are living in, all the signs and wonders in the skies.

Blessings,

Lucy

I bring my Bible everywhere I go too! I am sure everyone thinks I am a goof too, but who cares, I'll be a goof for Jesus till I get to be with Him and the Bride at the Wedding Supper of the Lamb (methinks this wedding reception is going to blow any other wedding out of the water!)

As much as I love my Texas Rangers getting to the ALCS again, I would much rather see our brother in Christ Josh Hamilton getting raptured LIVE on TV as I am flying out the window to meet everyone else here on RFTH in the clouds with our King. My ears are wide open and ready to hear the Father's Call.

Please, come quickly Jesus!

Clay
I would much rather see our brother in Christ Josh Hamilton getting raptured LIVE on TV as I am flying out the window to meet everyone else here on RFTH in the clouds with our King. My ears are wide open and ready to hear the Father's Call.

Please, come quickly Jesus!

Amen clay!!! May it be as you said. And you are right, who cares if everyone thinks we are crazy at least we are crazy for the right thing, crazy for the Lord, not for some celebirty, or club, or anything else.

May the Lord bless you

Lucy

Exactly Lucy & Clay; at least we are crazy for Jesus not some silly pop star.

does venus being born mean we are much closer to the rapture?

Oh you're reading my mind you guys! Nothing in this world is more important than looking for Jesus!!!

me too, agreeing with the world being so worldy. yes my mind and heart is more on heaven these days but I know I need to still carry on with "normal" here.

Even Solomon who had everything he wanted, came to this conclusion (Ecclesiastes 12)

12And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

13Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

14For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

So especially we need to repent and get right with God and our fellows as far as it is in our power to do so; all the more so because we are in the days of awe. Amen Solomon, I agree with your conclusion.

Venus is away from Mom now, starting a new life.

Man oh man we ALL think alike.I don't even turn on the TV anymore.I have good christian movies that if I want to watch something I have something to watch,but even there I am not really watching it.I use to be SO much into Sue Thomas F.B.Eye but that has almost faded,I still like that show-(I have ALL the DVD's in the series).But it is like worldly is going OUT the window.

I just want JESUS and I am SOOOOOO incredibley LOVE SICK for My Beloved,wish I had a buttom that I could press and I would be in Heaven,if I had one I would press it.Grant Geffrey gave this analogy once.