Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Titanic - Prophetic Picture?

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.encyclopedia-titanica.org/

Titanic Facts

The RMS Titanic was a British registered four funnelled ocean liner built for the transatlantic passenger and mail service between Southampton and New York.

Constructed at the Harland and Wolff shipyard in Belfast, Ireland Titanic was, on her maiden voyage, the largest vessel afloat.

On April 10th 1912 the Titanic sailed from Southampton with 2,200 passengers and crew, four days later the Titanic collided with an iceberg and sank. 1500 people died and 700 survived. This website attempts to tell their story and that of the great ship with which their fate would be inextricably linked.

It is 99 years, 5 months and 20 days since Titanic was lost.

A question has been rattling around in my brain for the past few weeks about the Titanic. Is it symbolic of our future? Does it represent the beginning of judgment, the tribulation, end of days?

The reason the thought came to me is that I stumbled across an article on a website about the occultists all clamoring for the year 2012 as the year "their" adherents take over the world and run it in obeyance to lucifer. Interesting to see what the opposition believes and is planning isn't it? When I saw that, the next thought that popped to the surface was that the Titanic sank in 1912 and it would be the 100th anniversary of that event in April of 2012.

Looking at the facts above some other things stand out.

* the number 4: The ship had four funnels, it sank 4 days after it left port. It also sank in the 4th month - April. Jewish tradition says that God gave man/adam a "week" of days matching His creation. This is based on the verse that with God a thousand years is like a day and a day like a thousand years. There were 4 days (4,000 years) of history before Jesus was born on earth.

* 700 survivors - Seven is God's number of "finishing" or a "full number". Could the 700 survivors represent the ones who are raptured? Or could it represent the Jews and those who become Christians after the rapture that remain on earth and go into the millenuium kingdom?

* It was the largest ship ever built at that time and the most luxurious. The owners boasted that not even God could sink it. Sounds like the way people live now - to the full, luxuriously, full of pride and thinking not even God can sink their lives or take away their power. Also think of this boat as the antithesis of Noah's Ark.

Just a few rambling thoughts. I would also like to add that Gary Stearman of Prophecy In The News taught a series last year about his "gap" theory. He believes that there could be a gap of time before the rapture and the beginning of the tribulation. We could go home in 2011 and the trib start sometime in 2012. Sounds plausible to me.

Re: The Titanic - Prophetic Picture?

April is when seems the satanists have bad things as these have been linked to them, the Oklahoma bombing, Columbine shooting, there are others, so could be T/Sue,

if I wasn't a Christian I would be "scared" so bad,

but I know we are protected while we are here and saved for when anything happens,

He is faithful and will not leave us.

Some VERY interesting thoughts Texas Sue!!! I too have felt that there would be some sort of GAP between when the Rapture occurs and when the Tribulation period starts.

P.S.,I have also felt VERY uneasy about the year 2012.I also heard one person on a Prophecy conference I believe it was that 2012 you could end up seeing A LOT of UFO's,satanic activity,etc.....Praise God I have Jesus,and that HE keeps me safe.

Sue,
Those are some amazing parallels between the Titanic and what's going on in this world today. I definitely believe we are going home in 2011, and 2012 isn't going to be pretty at all. Good post sister! I'm keeping my eyes on Jesus, and soon we will all see him in heaven!

Kevin

Texas Sue
FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.encyclopedia-titanica.org/

Titanic Facts

The RMS Titanic was a British registered four funnelled ocean liner built for the transatlantic passenger and mail service between Southampton and New York.

Constructed at the Harland and Wolff shipyard in Belfast, Ireland Titanic was, on her maiden voyage, the largest vessel afloat.

On April 10th 1912 the Titanic sailed from Southampton with 2,200 passengers and crew, four days later the Titanic collided with an iceberg and sank. 1500 people died and 700 survived. This website attempts to tell their story and that of the great ship with which their fate would be inextricably linked.

It is 99 years, 5 months and 20 days since Titanic was lost.

A question has been rattling around in my brain for the past few weeks about the Titanic. Is it symbolic of our future? Does it represent the beginning of judgment, the tribulation, end of days?

The reason the thought came to me is that I stumbled across an article on a website about the occultists all clamoring for the year 2012 as the year "their" adherents take over the world and run it in obeyance to lucifer. Interesting to see what the opposition believes and is planning isn't it? When I saw that, the next thought that popped to the surface was that the Titanic sank in 1912 and it would be the 100th anniversary of that event in April of 2012.

Looking at the facts above some other things stand out.

* the number 4: The ship had four funnels, it sank 4 days after it left port. It also sank in the 4th month - April. Jewish tradition says that God gave man/adam a "week" of days matching His creation. This is based on the verse that with God a thousand years is like a day and a day like a thousand years. There were 4 days (4,000 years) of history before Jesus was born on earth.

* 700 survivors - Seven is God's number of "finishing" or a "full number". Could the 700 survivors represent the ones who are raptured? Or could it represent the Jews and those who become Christians after the rapture that remain on earth and go into the millenuium kingdom?

* It was the largest ship ever built at that time and the most luxurious. The owners boasted that not even God could sink it. Sounds like the way people live now - to the full, luxuriously, full of pride and thinking not even God can sink their lives or take away their power. Also think of this boat as the antithesis of Noah's Ark.

Just a few rambling thoughts. I would also like to add that Gary Stearman of Prophecy In The News taught a series last year about his "gap" theory. He believes that there could be a gap of time before the rapture and the beginning of the tribulation. We could go home in 2011 and the trib start sometime in 2012. Sounds plausible to me.

T/Sue, like little "Cora" corrected her daddy, when he called her a boat as they stood dockside @ White Star Line's passenger terminal, looking up at TITANIC, saying--"It's a ship, Daddy! It's a ship!!!"

Maranatha!
Tammy