Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dr Owuor's Latest - Today 10-03-11

I have followed Dr Owuor's prophecies with interest. I believe he is sent as a messenger of the Lord.
This year on April 27th (I think) he stated that the Lord had spoken to him about the rapture of the church. He said time is over the rapture is imminent.

But today the Lord spoke to him while he was in Sweden and told Owuor about the coming New Years Eve Revival Dec 31 and Jan 1 at the Kisumu Revival.

I am somewhat perplexed by this.

Maybe I don't understand what it means "Time is over". I am not speaking against Dr Owuor. I love him.

I love the Lord! I serve Him.

But I am genuinely a little mixed up by this.

Any thoughts?

Re: Dr Owuor's Latest - Today 10-03-11

Yeah, I listened to the audio this morning..heard December and was like WHAT?

maybe its the revival After the rapture,

there is going to be a revival by some of the left behind people probably,

they will suddenly recall all that nonsense,

as truth now,

the signs are even being broadcast by the pagan MSM in movies like Skyline, Melancholia, The Day After Tomorrow,

maybe Dr Owuor meant for the left behind group will have a revival.

For me its these signs that keep my lamp filled with oil,

its so exciting right now I can hardly stand it,

Jesus said that we are to occupy until He comes...and that is what Dr Owuor is doing...

I don't think that anyone knows the date of the rapture..even His prophets...Maybe there will come a time that they will be informed of it...because God doesn't do anything until He reveals it to His prophets and it may be minutes before that God reveals it....but until then we are to occupy..

I agree we are to occupy and make disciples.

I am just confused about the vision he had in April. The way he delivered that message, it seemed it was about to happen within weeks.

Thanks for the replies. I know we cannot know precisely. I do know that we can know the season, and that is where I think we all agree that we are in that season.

Let me also add, I do not put my trust in what any man says over God's Word. I hope that is not the message I am conveying here. By no means.

My faith is not shaken in God in the least. I along with others posting in these forums plan to keep my lamp full of oil (the Holy Spirit).

I appreciate the videos that Scott and Todd are putting out on Youtube also to encourage the body.

So please, don't look at my post here as intending to discourage at all. I was just wanting to hear someone else's opinions on this.

John,

Actually, it's a good question that you asked. It's not discouraging at all. It's a valued question! However, I too must agree that even Dr. O, doesn't know the exact day or hour! Therefore, he must continue his work for the Lord, and keep scheduling these meetings.

If you're still curious you can always write him and ask. I heard that someone, had written him before, and he replied. It doesn't hurt, perhaps you can get his reason for doing so.

Blessings in Christ!

Valerie

I understand your question and just want to say that the Lord has shown me many times/told me that He was coming back NOW. But His "now" is not like our "now".........His timing is different than ours. We live in a fast, instant culture. His warnings can be months or years in the future........or the next day.

It's frustrating, but we must surrender to the Potter and let Him have His way. And stay vigilant and ready.

Remember when He told Abraham and Sarah that they would have a son. Then the promise didn't happen quickly and they got impatient and took matters into their own hands. Enter Ishmael! The promise DID come, at the appointed time, but I'm sure that they felt it was supposed to happen quickly after the promise was made. What a shock to wait over a decade!

I don't believe the rapture is ions away. I would be surprised if it was years or even a year away.......but it looks like we have some time to save some more souls. This is, afterall, God's heartbeat.......

blessings as we wait........

Well...lol if you think your CONFUSED, just imagine being Satan trying to guess...is it now is it later
oh it has to be later everyone's appointment calendar is filled. Got to be two years from now at least.

I sure you get my drift. It's a perfect camouflage to cover the real date (hope I spelled it right)

A thought just occured to me.

Could he be one of the two witnesses and he would be left behind for a purpose ordained by God?

That's curious that you said that, Willie. I had the same thought a couple of days ago.
Hmmm.

Is that possible? I cannot remember if there is anything Biblically that says why he could not be.

Not without being left behind in the Rapture, and we know that's not going to happen. Since the Tribulation will also be the last 7 years of the Age of the Law, the two witnesses will be Jewish, which Dr. Owuor is not. The evidence from the Book of Revelation favors Moses and Elijah.

Thanks, John.

The thought came to me when he looked at the camera and prophecized boldy about the future clash between India and Pakistan. He knows the world is watching.

I don't know if the two witnesses have to be Jewish.

Two witnesses.. two olives trees... He does have a darker complexion.

Just saying....

Oops.

Kathy explained it already!