Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
10 days 10 Virgins!! WATCH

Wow.....as SOON as I heard the SUBJECT title....I was floored.Watch this video.

Re: 10 days 10 Virgins!! WATCH

Something is DEFINITELY getting interesting here.A relative of our sick/battling cancer tenant in our basement,his relative was just leaving and he is a christian/Pencostal and we were talking Bible Prophecy and he believes that we may be going through some of the 7 year Tribulation....I KNOW WHERE I stand after studying the Jewish Wedding,etc....So any way,we are talking and OUT OF NOWHERE he brings UP the parable of the 10 Virgins.Look on Youtube and see how many have made a video speaking on the parable of the 10 Virgins.I was almost on my way up the basement stairs just now when he mentioned this,and I was out of sight but in my spirit I thought,WOW,something IS definitely going on here.....WOW amazing times indeed!!

What a wonderful teaching.

Thank you brother.

Thank you Ruth, that was a good teaching,

and will keep the "candle burning" for my Lord,

Blessings to you Ruth.

I can't agree with his belief in conditional security...sorry. Maybe I'll be the only one to speak out....and I'm really not trying to start anything. We are saved by grace thru faith...not of works. Every believer will go in the soon coming rapture. If you are a believer and you have fallen back into sin....you will still go. Don't let Satan decieve you, you were once saved and you are still saved. God will not let one of us fall away from his love. These holier than thou Christians who claim to never sin will see the truth when we're ALL raptured.

Suffice it to say that I agree fully with Josh, and for that reason, I cannot agree with anyone's philosophy of conditional salvation. It's just as well that I didn't watch the video; it's clear that I didn't miss anything. But with that said, Valerie has forbidden debates on this forum on that subject, Josh.

Josh,

Dear Brother, I am the least of these and your humble servant in CHRIST JESUS. No works will achieve Heaven, for we are conceived in sin (Psalm 51) and our salvation is in OUR LORD's finished work at the cross.

I am not called to argue any points, only to love, and be kind and gentle with my words, for you are not the judge, nor am I... We are brethren... We will all give an account of our words and actions and I take my assignment with the LORD JESUS very seriously.

Please watch the video, "It is finished" on 311REVELATION YouTube Channel. It may be a blessing to you...

BLESSINGS TO YOU IN CHRIST JESUS, BELOVED BROTHER JOSH

Todd

Here is another take on the 10 Virgins. To me it makes the most sense!

I think lots of people get the scripture mixed up as to which ones concern the rapture or the 2nd coming

I hope this does not look like I am entering into a debate. I hate debating with other Christians. Leaves me a sick feeling in my spirit.
Love you all

Kathy G.
Suffice it to say that I agree fully with Josh, and for that reason, I cannot agree with anyone's philosophy of conditional salvation. It's just as well that I didn't watch the video; it's clear that I didn't miss anything. But with that said, Valerie has forbidden debates on this forum on that subject, Josh.

Let me just add, that debates on this issue lead to arguments, anger, and unbecoming Christian behavior! We know, we've been through all of this at this forum before. You can make your statements in what you believe, and so can the other person! Discussion is one thing, but once you've made your point, let the person discern for themselves.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink, especially if he is not thirsty..old saying.

Very sensitive subject....and I've seen and studied both sides of the story.

I know what God desires of each of us...Scripture states, be yea holy for the Lord is holy, for without holiness one can not see the Lord; yet at the same time I know, that it's through Jesus Christ we are saved and He paid the price in full for our sins. Which one is correct...?
I say they go hand in hand...For through Christ, we are saved, and through God's Holy Spirit whom abides within, we are made Holy. Remember it's the Holy Spirit whom will change us in a twinkle of an eye on the day of the Rapture.

This is my opinion, and I stand by it.

Take no chances, follow the word of God, and walk in the way of the Lord.

Point made on my part!

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie

Discussion is one thing, but once you've made your point, let the person discern for themselves.

A-men Valerie. Very well said!

Didn't mean to start any kind of debate here,I know Valerie you don't allow it,and I am thankful for that.We need to LOVE one another as Jesus did.I have heard both sides to this parable.In the video that I made,I only put I believe that we may be in this parable.I have also heard that it refers to after the 7 year Tribulation period.I guess you could say that this parable out of them all is,in some degree hard to understand in some respects.

Yeah, it is, isn't it? Especially since Jesus didn't even mention the bride in that parable--only the groom and the 10 bridesmaids.