Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ACID TEST!!

I felt lead to make this video....Keeping them short and sweet.So that it can uplaod,just in case my computer crashes again.

Re: ACID TEST!!

Love you dear sister RUTH, the LORD is well pleased with your KINGDOM work, I'm sure of it!

Your heart is immense and your words are encouraging...

All blessings in JESUS name!

THE KING IS COMING!

Ruth,

God Bless you for a wonderful videos! You're a natural!
You're speaking to all people from all denominations, to come to Jesus! You'll never know until you get together how many will get saved!

First of all, God has given me peace since the beginning of Sept. 2011 which has stayed with me to this day. A peace that only He could give that surpasses all understand. I feel at peace,
and nothing to worry about, for I know God keeps His promises and He is in control.

Speaking of being through the wringer, how very true, I emphasis for what suffering that you are going through, I too have been through the wringer, and still suffering to date living with chronic pain.
God only knows how many times I've been tested, and the enemy has attacked, but my Jesus has rescued me and seen me through it all!

I will continue in my work for the Lord, which He has given me, with this web site. Ruth continue with the work the Lord has lead you too as well. Isn't it something, at our most weakest suffering time in our lives, we fight the good fight and continue for the Lord, as He strengthens us to go on.

We share, but the smallest of suffered compared to what our Blessed Lord endured. The painful whipping with a cat-of-nine tails whip that tore His flesh! The crown of thorns, a horrific Crucifixion which shered the Lord's body with excruciating pain! A death of asphyxiation due to way his body was nailed to the cross and He couldn't breath. It makes me cry at times when I just think of the Lord's suffering. Therefore, we walk in His footsteps, and suffer in this life, and await, our freedom from it in the next life with Jesus. Soon those whom suffer will suffer no more, for they will be free from it at long last.

Bless you Sister for making these wonderful videos...may many come to the Lord. May your rewards in Heaven be many!

Ruth, May I just make a small suggestion, whenever you are inspired to make another video, invite those whom are watching you, to accept the Lord as their Personal Savior. Either pray your own Sinners prayer in your own words, or there is a good one posted here on the forum!

"Heavenly Father:I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of my Sins.

I confess with my mouth and believe with my
heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the
Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have
Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I believe that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and Savior. I repent of my Sins and will Worship you all the day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess with my mouth that I am Born Again and Cleansed by the Blood of Jesus! In Jesus Name, Amen.

If you said the Sinners Prayer and truely believe the words you said, then
Praise the Lord as you have been saved and your name will appear in the "Lambs Book of Life!!"

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

Hey Valerie,

Thank you for the encourgaement.I will definitely take you up on that offer of praying a prayer that leads ppl to the Saviour Jesus!!

Learn as you go all to His glory!!

I TOO have complete peace in my heart.A DEEP abiding peace!!!

You guys have been a HUGE encouragement to me, and a blessing beyond words. THANKYOU.
May God bless you all a thousandfold for the ministry you have done on here!!!!
Keep watching!!!! Come Lord!!!

His Promises is forever
Soon all our pain and suffering will be a thing of the past.
Heaven is at the door and our true lover is waiting...
Our lover of our soul never said Goodbye..
He said..
John 14:28-29
"Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I".
And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.

John 14:1-3

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.