Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Two Studies About Yom Kippur

The following is an email I received from Jean Stepnoski, who posts letters regularly at 5 Doves. She has certainly been a blessing to 5 Doves with her studies of God's word, and she said I could share this with all of you. Be blessed!

Kevin

Hi Kevin,
      This will be my latest post at five doves, like a follow up to "Yom Kippur and Tishri 11: Sorrow and Great Joy " of 10-1, 2011.

Two Studies About Yom Kippur

There are two studies about Yom Kippur which I will be reading and studying this week. According to the Hillel Calendar, Yom Kippur will be 10-7 to 8. According to the sighting of the moon from Israel on 9-29, that would place Yom Kippur one day later, from 10-8 to 9.
      One of these studies is available at www.mayimhayim.org/Festivals/Feast8.htm which is a book excerpt from a book by Eddie Chumney. It is twelve pages and gives a fine overview of the importance of Yom Kippur. The other is a posting from five doves on 10-6-2005. It is by Arlene at archives at the following website and is 8 pages at www.his-forever.com/yom_kippur_rapture.htm. One of the things she notes is the need to complete 40 days of repentance and teshuvah until Yom Kippur rather than after 30 days of Elul at Rosh Hashanah (The Feast of Trumpets) 10 days earlier. The number 40 in The Scriptures is about a period of preparation and/or repentance. The life of Moses of 120 years was in three 40 year periods. There were 40 years in the wilderness and 40 years between the Ascension and the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD. The Master had 40 days of preparation before His public ministry began. There were 40 days of rain in the times of Noah. Ninevah was given 40 days to repent after the preaching by Jonah. The sign of Jonah was 3 days or 40 days. There were 40 days from The Feast of First Fruits until Christ's Ascension. The concept of 40 is very significant in The Scriptures. It can be argued that the most important 40 day period in The Scriptural Year, begun at Nisan 1, would be from Elul 1 to Tishri 10 (Yom Kippur).
      As I have noted in posts in recent years at Doves, Rosh Hasanah is not complete until Yom Kippur is concluded. They are connected to each other in a process of 10 days, and days 30 to 40, and 40 days. As Arlene noted, Yom Kippur is THE DAY of REPENTANCE for THE REDEEMED! What are most of the houses of faith, the congregations, told to do in The Book of Revelation? They are commanded by Christ to repent. REPENT! Eddie Chumney notices that one of the phrases for Yom Kippur is "THE DAY." This is the phrase used about the times of Noah or Lot by Messiah/Christ! "They knew not until the day that Noah entered the ark." Paul noted that some would "see the day approaching" and we have that phrase again of "the day." The Scriptures note that "the day" is about Yom Kippur. Perhaps The Master using the phrase "the day" would have been understood by those of His times as relating to Yom Kippur, but not recognized by people in our times? First was "the day" in the times of the family Noah, then "the day" in the times of the family Lot, then "the day" for the Repentant and Redeemed of Messiah/Christ? Is Yom Kippur the link and THE DAY for us?
      I hope we will be blessed in reading these two studies. For Jews and Gentiles alike, Yom Kippur is well worth our understanding. If it is "THE DAY" linked to The Blessed Hope, the apostacia (the departure) then it is ALL IMPORTANT! Come quickly, Lord...May we be WATCHING!

With Love and Shalom,
Jean

Re: Two Studies About Yom Kippur

This is totally fascinating to me. I feel that God has been pressing on me that the Ascension of Jesus and the birth of the church and then the dissension of Jesus and the rapture of the church are bookends. This meaning that they will be mirror images of each other. Jesus left 40 days after first fruits and 10 days before Pentecost. I suspect that the 10 days is very significant.

~Jill

I'm sorry, the two links in her email are coming up with a "page not found" error. Let's try these links this way: http://www.mayimhayim.org/Festivals/Feast8.htm
http://www.his-forever.com/yom_kippur_rapture.htm

Kevin

Hey Jill,

That term "" Book Ends"" is coming out A LOT in the last FEW days.This study has A LOT in it that is so true.Plus just like how we had the lunar eclispe at the very end of 2010,just before 2011 and then another one in 2018 and the 4 tetrads in 2014,2015 which I firmly believe is the abomination of desolation,spoken by Daniel the prophet.It is like between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur that these are ""book ends"" too.Just like the lunar eclsipes in 2010/2011 and 2018!!Something to THINK about.

Thanks Kevin, interesting email from Jean!

The ten days to Yom Kippur, brought to mind, you'll have tribulation, or be troubled for 10 days mentioned in scripture! Could it be that the Rapture will take place on Yom Kippur after all is said and done? We don't have long to find out, or are we barking up the wrong tree again..hmmm. I really don't know! I'll just keep on watching daily, and make a special note to watch even more closely on Yom Kippur as well.

Jesus is Coming not doubt about it!!!

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie

Amen Valerie
We are in the days of Awe.
The Last trumpet will sound soon.
These are the days of a second chance to repent and be seal with the seal of God.

The door is Open and it will be shut again.
I pray we will enter into the "Ark" of safety this season.

If those days go by and we are still here.. I will continue to occupy, watch and keep hoping for our blessed HOPE!

I may be wrong.... but I have a feeling the tribulation will start this year... possibly this month.
2012 is almost here. That year will be the year of Major changes.
I am expecting the rapture no later than 2015.
If 2015 passes and we are still here.. Then we will just have to endure the delay... and keep the faith.

His words are true and they will be fulfilled in His Timing.

Thanks Kevin for the post
Good Study!!