Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Texas sue

Texas Sue , hope you are all right. Not sure what part of Texas you live. Watching the Chem fire.

Re: Texas sue

Mary, I just saw your post and signing on. I live about 20-30 minutes directly north of Dallas, Texas. I just came in from work so didn't know about a chem fire. Where is it burning now?

The Magnablend chemical plant in Waxahatchie, Texas, where a raging fire broke out this morning, processes tons of toxics, and uses large amounts of anhydrous ammonia, which is caustic, hazardous and can cause breathing problems, according to the Environmental Protection Agency's risk management plan.

The plant, about 30 miles north of Dallas, also is listed as a pesticide producer, and mixes or produces chemicals used in agriculture and the petroleum industry, including fluids for hydraulic fracturing (the most common of which are benzene, toluene, xylene and ethylbenzene).

Nearby facilities include two other agricultural chemical plants.

Here is a list of chemicals released or transferred at the plant, in pounds, by year, according to the EPA:

COPPER COMPOUNDS

CERTAIN GLYCOL ETHERS

ZINC COMPOUNDS

FORMIC ACID

METHANOL

ETHYLENE GLYCOL

DAZOMET

AMMONIA

The plant is located in the Upper Trinity watershed, which has reported contaminants in fish tissue, including chlordane, a chemical formerly used in pesticides, and PCBs, according to the EPA.

More information on the Magnablend chemical plant in Texas.

BPA ban passes California state Senate

Pesticide exposure linked to prostate cancer

High levels of toxic PBDE found in pregnant California women

How horrible, and scary! Waxahachie is about 30 miles south of Dallas, so about 50 miles south of me. That is not far with regard to wind and things carried in the air so it is possible that the chemicals in the air will pollute Dallas, Ennis (just north east about 20 miles), Corsicana, Ft Worth, and even towns south of there - Waco, Hillsboro, Killeen, Italy, Itasca, Tours, West, Abbott. May God cover us with His wings of protection, especially the children and the elderly. Thanks Mary!

Here is an article I just found:

http://www.denverpost.com/nationworld/ci_19030102?source=rss

You can always come here to southeastern Oklahoma, Texas Sue, if it gets to be too dangerous down there in Dallas.

Oh Sue ! I am so sorry. On the video feed it showed the blackest sky ever! Praying for you . Lets us know how things go.

Texas Sue, I hope you are OK. Have no clue what's going. haven't been watching the news

I found a news article with a video taken by someone in a helicopter that shows how fast the fire spread. When you open the link there is a photo, then the news article and at the bottom a short video. Horrible black billowing smoke and orange flames, makes you think of the sudden destrucion coming when we leave earth.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/03/magnablend-chemical-plant-burns-waxahachie-texas_n_992537.html

This article is, I think, the most recent showing the fire almost out but smoldering. People who had been evacuated are being allowed to return home; however, the school district has canceled all football practices or anything else that would happen outside due to the air pollution.

http://www.waxahachietx.com/news/waxahachie/magnablend-fire-continues-to-smolder/article_fd193e18-edfe-11e0-b827-001cc4c002e0.html

Horrible black billowing smoke ...Texas Sue you are so right about horrible black smoke. I have seen other chemical fires...usually white gray clouds like a heavy smog or burning tons of leaves like we do in Pa. come fall. Never have I ever seen a fire so black in color as this one was.