Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Silence: Why has God been so silent lately?

Fellow RFTHers, have you noticed God's silence lately, and wondered why?

I'm asking, b/c His silence as of late has seemed so deafening. I just don't understand why. Is it His silence before "the" storm?

Do ya' all feel His silence too?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Silence: Why has God been so silent lately?

Hey SisterNChrist,

I definitely feel His silence too.YES,He speaks through His Word.However,I have had a peace DEEP and abiding peace in my heart.ALL the SIGNS that we SEE POINT to His return.

Most definitely it is THIS year.

Ruth
Hey SisterNChrist,

I definitely feel His silence too.YES,He speaks through His Word.However,I have had a peace DEEP and abiding peace in my heart.ALL the SIGNS that we SEE POINT to His return.

Most definitely it is THIS year.

Ruth, I too, feel that certain sense of peace as well...as I wait for Jesus' soon return. I also too feel His often loving gentle touch on my head...as well as feeling Him loving me from deep within my stomach. So therefore--He isn't really being silent, but lovingly giving me His blessed reassurance.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Good morning Sister,

I so wanted to "hear" from the Lord this morning. I asked Him to speak to me from His written word. I remembered John 17 that Jesus prayed for His disciples. I wanted to pray the same as He did this morning. Do you see in here that “I pray for them. I do not pray for the world but for those whom You have given Me, for they are Yours."
I wonder what does that mean when we are praying for the unsaved?
"keep through Your name those whom You have given Me,that they may be one as We are." We know the Father answers His Son.

12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in Your name. Those whom You gave Me I have kept;and none of them is lost except the son of perdition, that the Scripture might be fulfilled.
13 But now I come to You, and these things I speak in the world, that they may have My joy fulfilled in themselves.
14 I have given them Your word; and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.
15 I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one.
16 They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.
17 Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth. 18 As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.

20 “I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word;
21 that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me.
22 And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one:
23 I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.
24 “Father, I desire that they also whom You gave Me may be with Me where I am, that they may behold My glory which You have given Me; for You loved Me before the foundation of the world.
25 O righteous Father! The world has not known You, but I have known You; and these have known that You sent Me.
26 And I have declared to them Your name, and will declare it, that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them.”

so I prayed for our loved ones and for people who would come to Christ during the tribulation, and prayed for all of us saying Father, it is written in Your word, Jesus prayed...

Sister, the word of Jesus for us to be kept is still valid this morning. There is a pause in me, like something is yet coming. Maybe its nothing more than a pondering of news events. Or maybe it is my spirit sensing we truly do not have long to wait before God calls time and begins wrath judgement in order for people to acknowledge His power and turn to Him. To turn His attention to the Jewish people in a renewed way. To kick unrighteousness off the earth. People need to make a decision for or against Jesus, the one who offers "paid in full" in their place.

I have peace this morning and just believe we are all in the palm of His hand. I hope this helps

Yes I feel it, like a roar in my ears. But I do not feel like he is gone, in fact I feel he is closer to me than ever. I do not mind the silence, it is peaceful and restful....it is helping me be patient to wait.
On another thread there was a post about a "noise" heard in Tennessee, and there have been some strange noises heard other places as well, like trumpets or roaring. I have a sneaking suspicion about this that I will share with you although it is just my humble opinion.....God is gathering his warriors from every corner of the Earth. The noise heard may well be exactly that of a trumpet, or a lions roar, in the spiritual realm of Jesus calling all his heavenly warriors back to him for the final battle. Perhaps angels minister to us more than we know with Gods permission, and part of the reason why we feel silence is that the angels have been called home to prepare? And what we have left is Gods protective hand and love, the Holy spirit in our hearts, and a great sense of peace as a gift to us while heaven prepares????? Just a thought!!!!

Hey SisterNChrist,

Also to be intimate with the LORD we NEED to be able to TRUST His silence.Just like a married couple can drive for hours down a highway,and NOT say one word to each other,BUT that LOVE is flowing between the 2.THAT is the way that I FEEL right now....it is an ACID TEST!!!!

I have told the LORD,whether you speak OR don't speak I will TRUST you b/c YOU are in control.

Why has God been so silent lately?

Psa 46:10 Be still, and know that I [am] God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

Psa 46:11 The LORD of hosts [is] with us; the God of Jacob [is] our refuge. Selah.

God is silent, because He wants us to know that He is God whom is with us and He is our refuge. In other words, in His silence we behold His Divinity, His presence, knowing He is our place of refuge. Therefore, we should have no fear for, if God is with us who can be against us?

Be still, and know that He is God, whom is omnipresent !

Yes, Valerie, I agree. I have my own opinion also though that might be worth posting. If we are truly in the point in time of the parable of the ten virgins, like many (including me) believe. We have "run out to meet Him" while five of us have extra oil and five of us don't. The oil is the Holy Spirit. We had the chance to get our oil before Rosh Hashanah. I believe those who feel a calm, peaceful presence of the Lord have extra oil.

Scott, I really like your opinion!

I had that peace that surpasses all understanding, since earlier part of Sept., and it still here today! Thanks be to God!

See you soon at the Rapture!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Ruth
Hey SisterNChrist,

Also to be intimate with the LORD we NEED to be able to TRUST His silence.Just like a married couple can drive for hours down a highway,and NOT say one word to each other,BUT that LOVE is flowing between the 2.THAT is the way that I FEEL right now....it is an ACID TEST!!!!

I have told the LORD,whether you speak OR don't speak I will TRUST you b/c YOU are in control.

Ruth
I hear ya

But the bride is longing to her Groom's voice. Yes, the love is there... even holding hands... but silent...
The bride abides in her grooms wishes to be quiet... but her heart longs for Him to speak to her.

I never said that I would give you silver or gold
Or that you would never feel the fire or shiver in the cold
But I did say you'd never walk thru this world alone
And I did say don't make this world your home

I never said that fear wouldn't find you in the night
Or that loneliness was something you'd never have to fight
But I did say I'd be right there by your side
And I did say I'll always help you fight

'Cause you know I made a promise that I intend to keep
My grace will be sufficient in your time of need
My love will be the anchor that you can hold on to
This is the promise, this is the promise I've made to you