Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Freeman TV and Radio Shows explain so much about what predictive programing has done

My take away from watching these video's and listening to him speak on the radio shows

is the media/movie stars/politicians set up predictive programing through movies, words and symbols

to obtain the reaction they want

then they move ahead with their agenda because what changes are made, i.e. Patriot Act, loss of liberties, going to war, and because its

our own free will then it is done,

the horrid TV/movie's coming out of America like pretend blood sacrifices on these reality shows with Lady Gaga, Brittany Spears

and Achmagenadod calling us Satan,

is so America looks bad and needs to be "taken out",

He even reports President Clinton "affair" was made public to bring down the importance of the presidents office AND Obama not being from America was another way to make us mad,

even the Ron Paul phenomenon of not giving him much credit by TV air time is "controlled opposition" and to make us mad.

So don't be mad, and there is so much more I can't write it all,

its all being done to make us mad so there is an excuse to "bring it on" to Americans.

There are many video's and radio shows,

I watched the "Money Spell" and "The Celestine Prophecy" and listened to the August 2011 radio show on exopolitics,

This guy is not a Satanist

though his mom was a witch and dad a freemason, and he may not believe in Jesus, he seems to know the opposite of satan is the Bible and will speak the correct verses, I hope he is a Christian and pray too for him.

Being raised in that environment gives him insight into what we are being "exposed to" and how we are being "manipulated"

he speaks of psychological warfare and spiritual warfare, that is where we are at,

and somewhere in all this he says the wars predicted by Albert Pike in late 1800's, also included the sequence of how to get us there: communism, terrorism, asteroids then aliens,

The aliens are the fallen angels deceiving these satanists, freemasons and witches

into thinking they will be immortal through "cooked up" science, ie cloning, genome splicing with animal, plant and human, to become, not human, but superhuman, just like in the days of Noah.

All these movies that have come out has been preparing us for the aliens: The Sign, Contact, ET, Starman, Skyline, XMen

and the monster weather/disasters like in 2012, the Day after Tomorrow, Super Nova, Sudden Impact

the History Channel/National geographic on asteroids, ancient aliens,

its all there right in front of us and moving us in their agenda,

Oh he does say some more weird things to me, that the gray aliens were brought here to mine gold, and they went underground, and

then we were created to mine gold and, I don't know, I have to listen to that again, (I do not believe we were created to mine gold)

and also

I read Tom Horns book on Stargates and 2012 and another one he wrote this weekend so I really think I see the "BIG Picture"

and it is creepy, has been going on since the beginning, and sudden destruction seems easier to conceive and may not be by nuclear could be asteroids.

Just remember we are more than conquerors through Christ Jesus and we do not have the spirit of fear, and he has plans for us, for our welfare and not for calamity.

http://freemantv.whynotnews.eu/freemans-tv-show/

http://freemantv.whynotnews.eu/space-war-news/

Dragon and ISS, 2 new spaceships in private space program,

interesting words, who makes up the names of these things? couldn't it have been something less suggestive of ancient pagan worship?

http://www.dailybreeze.com/news/ci_18695140