Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I TOLD YOU SO!!!!

Dear Watchers,

I want to Say one thing.. WE ARE STILL WATCHING!

One thing i want to share is that even if The Rosh Hashanah Celebration has past, CHRIST IS STILL COMING... !

It is ok to feel The way we feel, and saying otherwise would be Either a complete lie, or we were just not REALLY WATCHING...!

It's like taking an Exam.. If we really studied for the Subject, WE ARE EXPECTING TO PASS, WE ARE EXPECTING A CERTAIN RESULT...

When we did not get the result Expected, our hearts do feel the way we feel right now.. BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN WE FAILLED EVERYTHING AND WE NO LONGER WATCH!!!!!

SO for the ones that has been watching for a long time , like i have also with you, HOLD ON!, The feeling will past.. It's OK...

REading all of the posts telling us why from the beggining some of you didn't Expect the Rapture to take place on RH, is just ...... . how can i put it..... Well let me be quiet....

once again, it is not to sadden no one, but please, keep your " I told you so" for yourselves... We need you to put some Great materials, and encourage eachothers... instead of the I TOLD YOU SO... Specially when you are playing it like you are expecting and watching with us, you don;t give any good studie yourself Before, on Why you don't beleive it will happen, AND THEN SUDDENTLY, OUT OF BLUE, YOU JUST COME ON AND DRIVE THE NAIL SO TO SPEAK..!!!

I encourage all of you to keep watching.. A friend doesn't not wait for that king of moment when there is some what of a questioning moment going on, and then suddently , The I TOLD YOU SO, comes in.. .

I WANT TO SAY THAT I LOVE YOU ALL... I WILL KEEP ON WATCHING EVERY DAY FOR THE RETURN OF JESUS... AND THERE IS 'NOTHING' THAT WILL STOP THE TRUE WATCHERS FROM WATCHING..

Just think of a Bride, Waiting for the Groom... and hearing cars pass by.... Or on your prom night... The Car is to come and get you, and told you around " 8 pm" ( i am not setting dates or hours ....) and that the car would HONk 2 times, for you to know, WELL GUESS WHAT, AT EVERY 2 HONKS THAT YOU HERE, YOU WILL STICK YOUR HEAD OUT THE DOOR TO SEE!!!

Others cars may honk 2 times, just to get by...! to warn a cat! etc....
When we stick our heards out, we EXPECT..WE ARE DRESSED, WE ARE READY!!!!

And if it is not our Car, WE JUST GO BACK IN THE HOUSE AND WAIT!!!!!!!! STILL EXPECTING!!! AND EAGER!!! EXITED!!!! HAPPY!!

BUT WHEN WE GET IN, IF WE HAVE SOMEONE THAT IS SUPPOSE TO WAIT WITH US, EITHER A FRIEND OR EVEN YOUR BROTHER, AND THAT AT EVERY 2 HONKS, SAYS, OR " OR MAYBE, AND THEN WEN IT IS NOT" THEY SUDDENTLY SAY, " I TOLD YOU SO" ????????????

YOU SUPPOSE TO WATCH WITH US..! AND YOU CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE HONK OF A CHEVY, AND OF A OLDSMOBILE, OR A HONDA, PLLEEEASSE TELLLL USSS THE DIFFFEERENNNNCEE!!!!

But stop coming and expecting with us and then the day after, TELLING US ' I TOLD YOU SO, AND that from the begining , you didnt beleive it would happen on so and so date, WHEN YOU YOURSELF WATCHED WITH US..!!

Even one posts, someone is telling us, to get off our behind and go preach to india some where..??? Brother i know south india like i know NY.. GOd throught me have pioneered many many works there.. our money goes to mission.. so this FORUM is not about wether we work or not... !!! ( i am sorry mods, but i took a few days, just to read and comprehend that brother...) have you worked and watched like we worked and watched and are ready to see our Master smile at Us? Brother i love you ... but trust me, We love our master.. and we love SOULS for our master... ENOUGH SAID ON THIS!

LOVE TO KEVIN, MARCUS, CALVIN, VALERIE, GRACE, ETC ( THE RAPTURE FLIGHT MODS,.... AND RAPTURE FLIGHT WATCHERS, ... ( by no mean , do i leave any one out, but since i am new, don't remember every one's forum name right now)

WE ARE ON A RAPTURE FLIGHT FORUM!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! not a date or time settting FOR SURE argument forum... !

I have on my heart one thing... that is if Kevin, Valerie, if you are up to visiting us here in Paris, Please send me an Email.. I would love for you to just come on for a week to see the Paris... I will ARRANGE EVERYTHING!!

AND WE WILL WATCH FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD, FOR ONE WEEK TOGETHER.!!!

You have been a reall blessing to me...!

I AM STILL WATCHING!! AND YOU WILL SEE ME IN HEAVEN, BY GOD'S GRACE... FOR WE ARE SAVED.. AND WHEN THE TRUMPET BLOWS< YOU BETTER BELEIVE IT, THAT I WILL RUN OUT THE DOOR AND GET IN MY RIDE TO HEAVEN!!!!!!!

But i do understand ALL of you eagerly , with Love, and Expectation , waiting for The Return of Christ...

IT COULD BE TODAY, TOMORROW, OR IN 50 YEARS!! BUT I WILL LIVE AS IF CHRIST IS COMING TOMORROW, AND WOrk and Establish HIS KINGDOM ON STRONG , BIBLICAL FOUNDATION, AS IF HE IS COMING IS 50 YEARS!!

MARANATHA!!!

Lesly Joseph ... just a watcher..

Re: I TOLD YOU SO!!!!

we need to constantly encourage one another in christ ... never to cease waiting for the lord

he is faithful and he will surely come for us

OH YES !!

Pastor Joseph,
I certainly appreciate your words of encouragement right now. I was definitely expecting a Feast of Trumpets rapture, but so many of my brothers and sisters here at RFTH have not given up watching. You all have so much faith that Jesus is still coming for his bride soon, and that blesses me greatly. I don't think I have the means to get to Paris at this time, but I appreciate the invitation brother. I will see you in heaven though. God bless you Pastor Joseph, and keep looking up!

Kevin

Lesley Joseph,

Thank you for that encouraging post! I really believe the Lord planned it this way to see if we would continue to watch for Him or just throw in the towel. Since RH came and went I believe it has made us more encouraged and closer to the Lord like never before.

We as watchers were being tested!! I think most of us have passed the test!!

He is coming and when He comes it will be very fast!!

Pastor Lesly Joseph,

WE ARE STILL WATCHING!!!

I'm still watching, each and everyday, and I'll keep on watching until I die first before the Rapture. Hoping the Rapture comes first, but one never knows, when the Lord will call someone home.

To everyone;

I've been watching for decades now, of course I've been disappointed the Lord didn't come, but it's not of His own doing, it was my own way of thinking that time. Back in the 90's I was watching for dates, as were so many others, for lack of better understanding! However, that quickly faded as I realized, God is not tied to a date for His Son's coming, Jesus will come in God's perfect timing, not ours. Remember the Lord's ways are higher and for a greater purpose than our very own. Who are we to tell God what to do and when to do it!!! Let Go of your way of thinking, and let God's will be done on Earth and in Heaven!

Why would anyone want to give up the watch, for the Lord's Coming? Isn't it the very least we can do for the Lord and watch as He commanded us to do!!! He told us to occupy in the meantime! By occupy Jesus meant to spread the Good News of the Lord's Saving grace, and to continue in our daily actives, of work, school, etc.

When we watch here at this forum we are bringing Jesus to the world, and telling everyone, how much we long for Him and love Him and His appearing. We let people know, since all the signs are pointing to the Tribulation and the Second Coming of Jesus to Earth, that the Pre Tribulation Rapture must come first, beforehand, therefore, we know we are in the Season of His Coming for His Bride.

Whom are you going to listen to, a person that's says you're wasting your time for watching for the Lord, or to Jesus whom commanded us to watch? For myself, I will follow Jesus' command and watch to the very end.

Are you occupying in the meantime, witnessing to others about Jesus saving Grace, and how they too, can receive it by accepted the Lord as their Lord and Savior! WATCHING AND OCCUPYING GO HAND IN HAND!
JESUS SPOKE OF BOTH...WATCHING AND OCCUPYING!
I'm doing both, and if you are too, you're on the right track.

There will always be SCOFFERS, where is His coming, everything is the same as it was when our fore fathers were alive...but truthfully, it's not the same, because we have seen so many prophetic events that have taken place, written in the word of God come to pass in our Generation. Many others, are in the process of being fulfilled, as I write. Just take a look at the daily News reports, and compare them to scripture.

Pastor Joseph, I would love to come and spend a week or even longer watching with you, but I'm disabled, and live with chronic pain due to rheumatoid arthritis, and degenerating discs, to the point I have difficulty in walking, sleeping, sitting, doing my daily chores...travel is something in the past for myself, the only travel that I'll do in the near future is going to Heaven. However, I want to thank you for the invite. Let's just say when we gather here, all of us, we are watching together through this media, the internet, and this forum. I thank God for that much, that I'm able to do what I'm able too, to reach people for the Lord, as most of the time I'm housebound.

Please keep me in your prayers, for the Lord to take this pain from me, so that I can continue to work for God, until He calls me home.

We need to stand firm on our faith in Christ, and especially His promises, that He would return for us and take us where He has prepared a place for us; for all those whom love Him. How can we walk away from watching for His coming, If we say we Love Him so much!!! Oh yea of little faith, in the coming of the Lord.

Come Lord Jesus, we are watching until you do!
You didn't give up on us, we won't give up on watching for you, because we love and long for your appearance. Amen!

Maranatha!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie