Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Bridegroom Tarried / Rapture Red Zone

Guys and Gals, I am with you all in prayer and feeling the same sadness/anxiety/excitement/hopefulness all mixed into one.

Overtime!

This message about Matthew 25 was encouraging, thought I would share it. We knew we were going to have to bring that extra oil, let's use it to refill our lamps by encouraging one another and keeping our eyes on Jesus.

This video is Andre Hendricks latest video, it is also about the Matthew 25 Wise Virgins parable.

Rapture Red Zone Time!

Love you all, see you soon.
-Clay

Re: The Bridegroom Tarried / Rapture Red Zone

Thanks for these encouraging videos Clay! I've been encouraged to keep watching by all of you here at RFTH and by the videos that I've seen posted lately. I never would have thought that we would be in this situation after the Feast of Trumpets, but we are. I used my Distant Suns 2 app on my iPhone yesterday to look at the Virgo alignment for the upcoming years all the way to 2018, and none of those years had the same kind of Venus and Saturn alignment like we see in 2011. The Sun always comes past Virgo during the fall of every year, but Venus and Saturn are not always in Virgo during that time. I re-read Revelation 12, and I can't think of any other woman clothed with the Sun that it could be referring to except Virgo. It has to be Virgo! This is what sets this timeframe in 2011 apart from other years. God bless all of you, and may we soon meet each other in the air!

Kevin

Re: The Bridegroom Tarried / Rapture Red Zone

Kevin, Wish I could tell you that it's REAL SOON.
It's stange, like many I felt such peace when the rapture did not happen. Instead of feeling like taking a short walk of a bridge (lol). The depression
that I would normally experience would be great.

But not this time ..... a little sad of course but the arms of the Father is wrapped tightly around me and I feel great. He is with us and I feel it's just a delay

Before I got into message boards and learned anything about the timing of the rapture at spring feast or the fall...I always felt it would be when the sword would be placed at Israel's throat. It would be as if the Father would push us out of the way (by rapture) and roll up his sleaves to take care of business. Not sure why I always felt that Israel almost destruction would trigger the rapture...but we will soon see.