Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Children of God, now is the time to rise up!!!

Beloved!

The Holy Spirit is really tugging at me like never before and believe me I use to be a "DJ", in underground clubs, so I'm sure you can imagine what kind of lifesyle that was, but no more!! I am a full fledged Watchman for God in this late and very important hour in history.

Now I am not going to tell you that I just recieved a dream or vision from the Lord, but what I can tell you is be in tuned with the Holy Spirit and not driven on emotions/flesh, because then you will get side stepped and loose your balance and focus, and then you will start to believe what people are thinking and feeling, and starting to think its from the Lord and really its just the Satan and his messengers disguising themselves as messengers of God.

2 Cor. 11:13-15, "For such boasters are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder! Even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. so it is not strange if his ministers also disguise themselves as ministers of righteousness. Their end will match their deeds."

Remember God knows what's going with the world leaders, the Stock Market, Israel, PA, UN, EU, US, the middle east, rebellion, moral decay, cosmic changes, seasonal changes, deception in most churches, corporate media, lawlessness (riots, protests, day of rage), spirit of the anti christ becoming more acceptible, and so-on!

But as I study God's word, and know that no matter what the world tries to accomplish, it will ultimately fail because in the end Jesus will destroy His enemies with the Word of His mouth and we are on His side!! Did you just grasp that! WE ARE ON HIS SIDE, WE ARE HIS SOLDIERS, WE ARE HIS ARMY, EVEN IF YOU FEEL WOUNDED!! GOD HAS HIS OWN RED CROSS TO HEAL OUR WOUNDS AND REVIVE US, IT WILL HAPPEN VERY SOON - 1 PETER 5:10-11!!!!!!!

So stand your grand, saints, and rise up no matter what is shown on TV or hollywood or what anyone else says. REFUTE IT, DEPISE IT AND COME AGAINST IT IN JESUS HOLY NAME!!

We are living in a time right now where Isaiah the prophet spoke of. Please listen to what he is saying to what we are faced with right now!!

Isaiah 51:7-8 says, "Listen to me, you who know righteousness, you people who have my teaching in our hearts: do not fear the reproach of others, and do not be dismayed when they revile you. For the moth will eat them up like a garment, and the worm will eat them like wool; but my deliverence will be forever, and my salvation to all generations."

I'm telling you just be alert and guard and I know we are a generation that is so interconnected with technology and God's knows that, but He also knows that we can be swayed by so much, that's why in I John 4:1 says, "Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God: for MANY false prophets have gone out into the world."

My brothers and sisters in the Lord, I really care and love you guys and I will continue to labor in my prayers no matter what, even if I sleep under a bridge, it doesn't matter to me, because I really am content with what I have and truly I have reached that point.

Listen to what Paul says in Philippians 4:12-13, "I know what it is to have little, and I know what it is to have plenty. In any and all circumstances I have learned the secret of being well-fed and of going hungry, of having plenty and of being in need. I can do all things through Him who strengthens me."

This is it, you guys, what we have been longing for all our lives, we will SOON be with Jesus and nothing can stop that from happening. And no matter what NASA, CIA, FBI, UN, EU, PA, Quartet, Illuminati, BO, Elenin, Planet X, Comets, Asteroids, Metorites, UFO's, or anything else says, will be able to stop the Lord Jesus from making all His enemies a footstool for his feet and establishing His kingdom here on earth for a thousand years, with us of course by His side accomplishing this is! - Jude 1:14-15

Final comment: No matter how much you have to endure and how frustrating it may be, the Lord promises us in 1 Cor. 1:8, "He will also strengthen you to the end, so that you will be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ."

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all. - 2 Cor. 13:14

Your brother in Christ,

Matthew

Re: Children of God, now is the time to rise up!!!

Matthew that's quite a mouthful of encouragement, praise and exhortation. Maybe you should look into preaching! Thanks for all you said and I agree completely. Good word brother!

Thank you, Matthew!

What a great post. Now is not the time to believe any other.

He is faithful, even when we are not. His love is everlasting and His Word is sure.

While I would have preferred to have left this Earth years ago (via the Rapture), His timing is precise and He is long suffering . . . while me, not so much.

Praise God, He is coming soon and the scoffers will do what they do and the world, what it has to, all to bring us home!!!

Lord, be with us and let us not bow to the wind of times but rest in You!

MARANATHA!

Matthew,

Wonderful post, such an endorsement of encouragement if I've ever read before. Thanks so much for preaching here, where I'm sure many will benefit from.

This is not the time to throw in the towel, this is the time to Let Go, and Let God have his perfect plans come forth. Remember God's ways are much higher than our own. We see through a glass darkly and only part of the picture, God has a clear unobstructive view of the whole scenario on what will soon transpire!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Thank you Matthew for my BOOST of encouragement this morning before I face the world. I am in full agreement with all of you! KEEP WATCHING - HE IS COMING!

Thank you Matthew for that dose of encouragement.PRAY brothers & sisters for me.The enemy is REALLY attacking me.I CAN'T upload any more videos.I MIGHT be able to but my computer has really been causing issues so when I go to make a video,the computer closes on me.PRAY that LORD willing,that perhaps the LORD would provide for me to get another laptop...there cheap these days.PLUS,this time I will SEND in the warrenty.Stupid me,I didn't last time around...with this laptop.My older brother has to erase the hard drive and then re-boot the computer with the CD that they provide.Think it is casuing all these issues b/c of Windows Vista...I have really had to get use to it.

PRAY,LORD willing that I will be able to get another laptop.