Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wait, He Is Coming

Like you, I am surprised to still be on planet earth. However, the Holy Spirit nudged me to go back and read a particular chapter in Pastor Roland Buck's book, "Angels On Assignment". Many of you may remember that God sent angels to visit Pastor Buck in his home in Boise, Idaho several times in the last two years of his life. He went home to be with the Lord in 1979. This is what the angel Gabriel revealed to him about God's priorities.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.angelsonassignment.org/priorities.html

On a recent visit, Gabriel had me write down seven things he referred to as "God's Priorities." Seven is God's perfect number! I have reviewed these truths, fed on them, and mulled over them many times because they have been made so alive and real to me, and are in agreement with and supported completely by the Word of God.

Priority: The Return of Jesus
Festival: The Festival of Tabernacles (Booths or Shelters)

The desire of God is that we live with him forever and forever. This festival was a totally joyous celebration. On the first day, the people were to build the shelters out of boughs of fruit trees laden with fruit, palm fronds, and the boughs of leafy trees, while rejoicing before the Lord their God. These were to be the shelters where God would dwell with them.

Long ago God said, "I want to take you where I am. I want to live with you by my Spirit, and then I want to take you to live with me forever." This wasn't something that happened or that was decided on by a committee of theologians. He told Moses to institute this feast, because "I want to tabernacle with you." You can't get away from the message of the return of Christ and God's taking us to live with him, because it is already established in heaven and it is going to unfold exactly the way God said it would!

We have the assurance that we are covered through God's grace and that he doesn't see our sin, our fault or failure, but sees us exactly like Jesus - holy, faultless and unreproveable (Colossians 1:22). We can rest in his finished work. Our confidence in the completeness of his perfect plan will get others ready for that great day when he returns to receive us unto himself.

This is the last of the seven festivals given to Moses and this priority will bring to completion God's great plan of redemption.

These festivals were so important to God that he had Israel rehearse them every year as a symbol of leaving this world for the seven years of Tribulation judgment. Hallelujah!

If you want to read more from this wonderful book, the table of contents link is at the bottom of the page I have quoted above. The book has been made available online and free for anyone to read.

I hope this bit from the book, info delivered by the messenger angel Gabriel himself, has brightened your day and outlook on Jesus coming for us. See you soon.

Re: Wait, He Is Coming

Thanks for that post TxSue!

I too am surprised we are not home yet, but . . . .

And I am waiting for that strength to arise within me. I am tired and weary and the enemy is still in full swing against us!

Praying with all here that our wait is short and we are home very, very soon.

HOLD ON FOR THE CROWN, Sisters and Brothers!!!

Cesca, thank you for the video! It is just stunningly beautiful, almost like a little mini-vacation from all the stress we have to deal with too often. I have a hunch I'll play it often.

I am not discouraged as I have been in the past when a watch date passes. There is a sense of deep peace from Holy Spirit that is undisturbed and unmovable in my heart. Sensing that we have moved closer than we know to our departure and a joy that keeps bubbling up within gives further testimony to it. See you soon, sister in Christ.

Thank you for posting this, Sue. My heart is greatly encouraged by it. I have to admit, I took it very hard this time. I am so lovesick for my LORD. One of the callings many have here are of watchman, so let not the watchman come down from their posts!! We are to watch and wait and sound the alarm, which is what we have been faithfully doing and our lives are a living testimony of Who He is. Well, that's just how I feel... let the scoffer's scoff...

Love ya's- He will come, just as He said He would. He is faithful Who promised.

Liberty, you are so right. Let the scoffers scoff (another sign of the nearness of His coming). We will keep the lamps lit and wait patiently because our Bridegroom is faithful and will return. There has just been too many signposts this year flashing and pointing to an imminent departure. Soon, soon, and very soon.

Yep, let's keep our bridal gowns on hand, ready to put on, because any day now, we're out of here!

I'm with ya'll!

Kathy & Shirley, yes! Let's keep our wedding things ready and listen for the shout. I know it must be soon.

Don't you wish you could do this? A gathering place to celebrate Tabernacles in Missouri:

http://season-of-our-joy.com/

At the very top of the page the verse from Exodus 23:16 says it all - INGATHERING - could it be?

If you click on the tab "sukkot" at the top it gives more info on this feast of joy. Maybe, just maybe........

Just got in from work.

Texas Sue, I am soooo glad that video was a blessing for you.

I was in need of an up-lift this morning and was listening to praise music and thought it would be a good reply to your thread.

God has been so good to me and gracious. Even though the enemy is relentless, my hope is in The Lord. He is faithful, loving and I thank Him that his mercies are new each morning.

And you know, Texas Sue, there was a video you posted some time ago that I saved, and have gone back to time and time again, so I am glad that Holy Spirit led me to that video to bless you back!

Remember this one?

Cesca I do remember that one. Selah is my favorite Christian singing group. That song is certainly right for this time. Our only hope is to press on till we are home. Bless you Cesca!

Oh what a happy day when we behold our Groom!!!

And then, find each other!

What a real blessing this site has been and all the Sisters and Brothers here that have been so encouraging and loving.

Oops, I am almost in tears (I am also listening to "I Can Only Imagine," as I am typing this).

Lord, we are all here waiting expectantly and (I'm guessing) impatiently for your trumpet blast to call us home.

God bless and Maranatha!!!

I won't give up either. I just know that when it does happen we'll be very pleasantly surprised.

Check out Dottie Rambo's song--"Sheltered In The Arms Of God". I love that one line in it that says somethin' like 'we'll fall asleep, and wake up in God's new heaven. Sheltered in the arms of God.'

Maranatha!
Tammy

I thought this was interesting.....are these the first watchers???

Luke 23
48 When all the people who had gathered to witness this sight saw what took place, they beat their breasts and went away. 49 But all those who knew him, including the women who had followed him from Galilee, stood at a distance, WATCHING these things.

I find it interesting that everyone left except those who knew him, and they stayed and watched it ALL. They must have been cold, hungry, tired, anxious, sad, mad, angry and everything else, but they watched despite it all.
And then, who was it that got to see him first after he rose from the dead? Those who perservered with him, who stayed with him and watched despite thier own suffering and any adversity surrounding them at the time of his death. These folks were in my opinion the first of the watchers.....they set a good example for us. We should continue to watch despite adversity, scoffers, anger or any other emotion, or anything else that gets thrown at us! They knew he would return to them, and he certainly did! We know he will return again, he has said so and he will do it!!
Keep watching!

SisterNChrist
I won't give up either. I just know that when it does happen we'll be very pleasantly surprised.

Check out Dottie Rambo's song--"Sheltered In The Arms Of God". I love that one line in it that says somethin' like 'we'll fall asleep, and wake up in God's new heaven. Sheltered in the arms of God.'

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, that is one of my FAVORITE, FAVORITE songs. I love the line, "Soon I shall hear that call from heaven's portals, come home my child this is the last mile you must trod". I usually have a hard time not crying when I hear it. Dottie Rambo outdid herself writing this one.

Here it is by Dottie, the one who wrote it:

LYRICS:

I feel the touch of hands so kind and tender.
They're leading me in the paths that I must trod.
I'll have no fear for Jesus walks beside me
For I'm sheltered in the arms of God.

So let the storm clouds rage high,
The dark clouds rise,
They don't bother me;
He walks with me,
And naught of earth shall harm me,

Soon I shall hear the call from heaven's portals
Come home my child,

It's the last mile you must trod
I'll fall asleep
And wake in God's sweet heaven

So let the storm clouds rage high,
The dark clouds rise,
They don't bother me;
He walks with me,
And naught of earth shall harm me,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And again, in the sweet strong voice of Ricky Shelton

Thank you Texas Sue, for starting this wonderful thread. Thank you all for your encouraging replies as well. We continue to wait, be we know Jesus is Coming! Perhaps even today! Praying it's so, this poor body is totally worn out, and wants so much to be changed from corruptible to incorruptible. Praying I can hold on as each day gets harder to fight the enemies attack on it.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie, I know what you mean about the body wearing out. Many of us are ready for the new incorruptible model. Tabernacles is coming up in just about 5 days and runs to the 21st of October - there's your "21" again Val! Let it be so, Lord Jesus. Come take us to your home and tabernacle with us there. Waiting as patiently as we can, considering our eagerness to be clothed in the new and rise up to our heavenly destination.

Oh Shirley, still praying for it to be today or at least this weekend. Although I know it can be at any moment at all, the High Holy Days that are going through to Oct. 21 has my attention. I believe that when God told them to build temporary shelters each year and spend a week in them (7 days - number of completion or finishing) that He was reminding us all that life here is TEMPORARY!.

I love that then on the 8th day - the water was poured out symbolic of life and blessings. 8 means NEW BEGINNINGS! Knowing what I know now about the acts like this that were performed at the feasts, how angry the Pharisees muct have been when Jesus stood up and proclaimed that HE WAS THE LIVING WATER!