Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How to embed YouTube videos

I am making a whole separate thread, guys, just to post the instructions Valerie included in one of her threads for posting YouTube videos. I'm making it a sticky, too, so that everyone who needs to read it will be able to find it. So many of us need to know how, and these instructions will help.

Here are the instructions, then, in Valerie's own words:

For posting, videos off youtube...follow these easy instructions.

1. Go to youtube, and click on your video you want to copy and paste at RFTH.

2. Click on "Share"

3. Click on "embed"

4. Make sure there are "two check marks" which appear below.

One check mark "Show suggested videos when the video finishes"

Second check mark "Use old embed code "

If they are both checked off proceed to next step, "if the use old embed code isn't check off, make sure you check it off".

5. After making your selection, copy and paste the "embed" code that shows above. The code changes based on your selection!

6. On your post at Rapture Flight to Heaven, click "Paste" and if you did it correctly, the video should appear.

I left out the sizes of the videos, just to simplfy things. The size of video that appears is just the right size for the forum.

Re: How to embed YouTube videos

For Kristi & Others, whom have forgotten how to embed youtube videos on RFTH forum, I'm bumping this to the top!!!!

Valerie

THANK YOU VERY MUCH VALERIE! GOD BLESS! <3

Something's missing. I followed your directions to the "t" and when I preview the post, it's blank. I thought in the embedding process that there was something that we are supposed to delete; like the > next to object or something. Can you please clarify? Thanks.

Kristi,

If you follow the direction they are very clear...!

There's nothing to delete!

If you are unable to post the youtube video here, then just post, the url, that will be fine!

When you are typing your message and you're ready to type your link to the site or youtube video, SCROLL up ABOVE and you'll see, Subject, then Avatar Url,and then Website...just copy your address link into the WEBSITE space and it will take you to the site by clicking it. You'll know you did it correctly, because it will be a blue color, and say WEBSITE

JUST REMEMBER TO DELETE IT, ON YOUR NEXT POST BECAUSE IT WILL CONTINUE TO REPEAT ITSELF.

Try again, and press "Preview Message" below..between,
Cancel & Post...then just press post when you've got it right.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie
Kristi,

If you follow the direction they are very clear...!

My apologies. I have followed your directions and for whatever reasons I am still unable to post the videos. But no worries, I will just keep posting the url instead. Thanks.