Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thanks Calvin! Precious Memories

Calvin's post about Suppertime really brought back some dear memories and inspired this post. So thanks brother Calvin! Hope to meet and thank you in person in a few days!!! Love to all, see you soon! Texas Sue

Re: Thanks Calvin! Precious Memories

Here is an equally wonderful song by Randy Travis about his grandpa called "I Thought He Walked On Water". The embed is not available so I am posting the link. This will warm your heart and may bring a tear or two. Love this song. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCVw8Qjeg84&feature=related

More memories.... can you handle some more great memories? Here is Randy again with "Heroes & Friends"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUCBQeKOJv8

We all pray for our loved ones and want them safe under the Blood of Jesus and their names written in the Book of Life in heaven. This is the question that tugs at our hearts - "Will the Circle Be Unbroken". Sung by Randy Travis, a fellow brother in Christ.

ARE YOU WASHED IN THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB?

LET'S FLY AWAY!

Oh my dear friends and family in the household of God and fellow citizens of that heavenly Jerusalem, what wonderful times and delightful surprises are in store for us. Most wonderful of all is that heaven is full of love because God is love. It is full of light because God IS light. No hate, fear, anger, darkness, sorrow or loss ever again. We will see all those we have loved so dearly and spend the rest of eternity with Jesus and our loved ones.

Looking forward to strolling over heaven...

If I survey all the good things that come to me from above
If I count all the blessings from the storehouse of love
I'd simply ask for the favor of him beyond mortal king
And I'm sure he would grant it again
I want to stroll over Heaven with you some glad day
When all our troubles and heartaches are vanished away
Then we'll enjoy the beauty where all things are new
I want to stroll over Heaven with you

So many places of beauty we long to see here below
But time and treasures have kept us from making plans as you know
But come the morning of rapture together we'll stand a new
While I stroll over Heaven with you
I want to stroll over Heaven with you some glad day
When all our troubles and heartaches are vanished away
Then we'll enjoy the beauty where all things are new
I want to stroll over Heaven with you

[Thanks to tnwiens@yahoo.ca for lyrics]

Please look for Texas Sue, I'll be looking for each of you. Such joyful anticipation has overtaken me today. Is Jesus near? Feels like it!!!

It has on and OFF but """".....NOT having to face death......""has that hit anyone else YET!!! I remember reading I believe it was Charles Spurgeon and how he said,referring to one of the Prophets in his devotional reading,was crying out for death to come,"....sort of like an Elijah moment,depressed,etc...""and it was NOT appointed for him to face death but to be Raptured!!!

Ruth, I have been so focused on the rapture that it never occurs to me that I would die. But death, that curse from satan, is always trying to overtake us - especially God's own dear children. Death is an enemy! He wants to cancel any time that we have left on earth to keep us from spreading the good news but God is able and keeps us under His wings.

Everytime I think I have posted all the songs that fit this thread, another one pops up. Here is Michael English with a great one - "I Bowed On My Knees and Cried Holy!" We will spend much of our time doing the same won't we? So much to praise God for in our time here and there.

I dreamed of a city called Glory,
So bright and so fair.
When I entered the gates I cried, "Holy"
The angels all met me there:
They carried me from mansion to mansion,
And oh the sights I saw,
But I said, "I want to see Jesus,
The One who died for all."

Chorus
Then I bowed on my knees and cried,
"Holy, Holy, Holy."
I clapped my hands and sang, "Glory,
Glory to the Son of God."
I bowed on my knees and cried,
"Holy, Holy, Holy."
Then I clapped my hands and sang, "Glory,
Glory to the Son of God."

As I entered the gates of that city,
My loved ones all knew me well.
They took me down the streets of Heaven;
Such scenes were too many to tell;
I saw Abraham, Jacob and Isaac
Talked with Mark, and Timothy
But I said, "I want to see Jesus,
'Cause He's the One who died for me."

Chorus
Then I bowed on my knees and cried,
"Holy, Holy, Holy."
I clapped my hands and sang, "Glory,
Glory, Glory."
I clapped my hands and sang, "Glory"
"Glory to the Son of God"
I sang, "Glory to the Son of God."

LYRICS to RANDY TRAVIS'S "HE WALKED ON WATER"

He wore starched white shirts buttoned at the neck,
And he'd sit in the shade and watch the chickens peck.
And his teeth were gone, but what the heck,
I thought that he walked on water.

He said he was a cowboy when he was young.
He could handle a rope and he was good with a gun.
And my mama's daddy was his oldest son,--
And I thought that he walked on water.

If the story's told, only heaven knows.
But his hat seemed to me like an old halo.
And although his wings, they were never seen.

Then he tied a cord to the end of a mop,
And said, "Son, here's a pony, keep her at a trot."
And I'd ride in circles while he laughed alot.
Then I'd flop down beside him.

And he was ninety years old in sixty-three
And I loved him and he loved me.
And lord, I cried the day he died,

'Cause I thought that he walked on water.

If the story's told, only heaven knows.
But his hat seemed to me like an old halo.
And although his wings, they were never seen.

Thanks Texas Sue for this thread.
Hugs to you my friend.
I can't wait to meet you, too!

I have been feeling "homesick" and these video really make me sad in a way... especially the one of Randy's grandfather. I miss my family who have gone to heaven.
I wonder if my grandpa will have some figs for me. I used to love sitting on the front porch with him while he peel some figs for me to eat. He used just love doing that for me.

You know I waited over 20 years watching to see if this Rosh HaShannah will be the year of the rapture.
I always took it pretty well when it didn't happen in previous years.

But this year I feel differently.
I have a feeling I will take it real hard if this is not the year of the rapture. Maybe it because I am feeling lonely right now.. but I have been feeling this way for most of the year.

I want Jesus to come get His Bride now. I can wait to hug Him and feel His arms around me. The sheer thought of that awesome love makes me so homesick.

Texas Sue and everyone else..
I will enjoy walking the streets of heaven with y'all... And enjoy touring everyone's mansion.

Thinking about mansion...
How will that work?
IF everyone had their own mansion ..
I think it would be quite lonely staying alone in a huge home by yourself.

The word said there will be no marrying in heaven.. For Jesus is our Groom.

So, I wonder how families will live up there.

I know the word says things will be different and we won't remember the former things.

But, Like Texas Sue said,..
It will be joyous place and beautiful place full of love and peace.

Look For Me - by Rusty Goodman
sung by Tanya (Goodman) Sykes

When you finally, make your entrance, to that city
Of jasper walls, and bright gold avenues
As you behold ,all it's beauty, and it's splendor
Remember, there's just one request I make of you

Chorus:
Look for me, for I will be there too
I realize, when you arrive, there'll be so much to view
After you've been there 10,000 years, a million, maybe two

As you go down your list of firsts, there's no question
You'll want to see your loved ones, waiting there for you
And when you feel, you've shared your story with the last one
That wants to hear you tell, just how you made it through

2nd Chorus, sung after 2nd verse:
Look for me, I'd like to hear it too
I realize when you arrive, there'll be so much to view
After you've been there 10,000 years, a million, maybe two

Zoe, I love the story about your grandpa peeling figs for you. That is so sweet. I agree with you about this year. It feels different than any previous one and so much has happened so fast since January. Seems like we have been waiting for centuries rather than years and seems like we are all feeling a little road-weary now. I am so hoping that by this time next weekend we will be home with all those we miss and love.

I am glad you enjoyed the music and memories. I have come back a few times today to listen to the songs - all wonderful! Just want to praise God and thank Him for bringing us through and for all He has planned. Also for being faithful with every promise kept, even the ones we haven't seen come to pass yet. He seems to have a good track record so I think we can trust that all will be completed and in the end all will be well. Hugs back to you dear Zoe!! We may be smiling ear to ear very soon.

May we be caught up this week as Elijah was. Will the two witnesses come down as we go up?

Although Jesus did not return on Rosh Hoshannah, it is as if a transfer happened and although my body is here, my heart is in heaven. Colossians says to set your heart on things above so it is a scriptural transfer. Soon the body will follow because He Who promised is faithful.