Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Need someone meaningful in your life? Tired of waiting to find that perfect relationship?

Need someone meaningful in your life? Tired of waiting to find that someone whom is perfect in ever sense of the word?

Your search has ended today!!!

Jesus is whom you need to fill that empty spot in your heart! There's no one like Jesus, to make your life worth living! He is my all and everything!

He is closer than any family member or friend! He said He'll never leave you or forsake you!!! If you feel faint and can't go any further in this life, just call on His name, He'll carry you the rest of the way!

He is the father to the fatherless, a husband, brother, friend, a healer, a comforter, is everything that no other human can be, and nothing is impossible for Him.

He the same, and never changes, yesterday, today & tomorrow. He"s trustworthy, and always is true to his word.

He loves you unconditionally, and wants a personal relationship with you.

He died for your sins on the cross, so that you might live in eternal bliss in Heaven, by accepting Him as your Savior.

He promised to never leave you and stay with you to the very end.

He went to prepare a place for you, in Heaven, and promised to come to take you there, so that you could enjoy the things he has made for you.

Jesus is now about to return for His Bride/Church!!!
Have you accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and have that personal relationship, or are you sitting on the fence undecided; fearing that you'll have to give up your old sinful ways? He gave up everything for you, His very life, just so you could enjoy eternity with unspeakable joy..For eye has not seen nor ear has not heard the things the Lord has prepared for those whom love Him..!

All I want is Jesus, all I need is Jesus, He's the only one that can truly make me happy forevermore!
You can keep your silver, and your gold, your jewels, houses, properties, and the world for all I care. Just give me Jesus, because Jesus is whom I want to spend my eternity with, no greater joy exists, for me.

JESUS IS COMING DON'T MISS IT FOR THE WORLD!!!

Maranatha!!!

Re: Need someone meaningful in your life? Tired of waiting to find that perfect relationship?

If you don't know Jesus as your personal Savior and you're reading this because you just happen to come to this site by accident or mistake; it's no mistake. Call it what you may it wasn't an accident or mistake. Jesus is coming very soon now, and your eternity is at stake. This could be your last chance to accept the Lord as Savior!

Take a look all that has been happening, and there is a strong possibility with many facts and events in prophecy that have come to pass and continue to do so, sometimes on a daily basis! Take a look at just a few past days in September at the url below:

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1176979&cmd=show

Jesus died for you, because He loves you. It's not too late to come as you are to Jesus., Ask for forgives, repent of your ways, and live the rest of your life for Him!

Don't get Left Behind, you'll surely regret it if you do!

He loves you so much that He died for your and my sins! Will you in turn love Him back and live for Him!!!

Do it today, tomorrow may be too late...death may come calling at your door, for no one knows what tomorrow may hold for any one of us.

Open the door of your heart for Jesus, he's knocking, please let Him in. He loves you and He died for you, so that you may be forgiven through His sacrifice.

JESUS IS COMING DON'T MISS IT FOR THE WORLD!!

"The Sinners Prayer"

Heavenly Father:I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of my Sins.

I confess with my mouth and believe with my
heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the
Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have
Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I believe that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and Savior. I repent of my Sins and will Worship you all the day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess with my mouth that I am Born Again and Cleansed by the Blood of Jesus! In Jesus Name, Amen.

If you said the Sinners Prayer and truely believe the words you said, then
Praise the Lord as you have been saved and your name will appear in the "Lambs Book of Life!"

Blessings!

Valerie

Re: Need someone meaningful in your life? Tired of waiting to find that perfect relationship?

Time to bump this to the top....Jesus is Coming, very soon!

If you stumbled onto this website, and you're not saved, Jesus is calling you today. Will you come and open the door to your heart, so that you can have a relationship with the Great Creator of Heaven and Earth?

He died for you, won't you live for Him!!!

This is the most perfect relationship, you'll every find here on Earth or in Heaven!

Come to Jesus, He's waiting!!!

Valerie