Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
This is a reminder for all members.

Sometimes, we need these reminders, and this seems to be such a time. I speak for Valerie when I tell you all this. Please, everyone, for one, remember that this is a pre-Trib forum. Any videos or articles teaching anything different from pre-Trib are not allowed on Rapture Flight to Heaven. Also, for another--and this is easy to forget, sometimes, as I well know--all dreams and visions threads are to be posted in Dreams & Visions, not on the Pre-Trib Rapture Forum.

Last--and this is also easy to forget, I know--we must post disclaimers for copyrighted material, and we must also post the links to the Web sites that we quote from. (If it's an email you've been sent, please state so in your post, so we won't be wondering where the link is.)

Thank you, everyone!

Kathy G.

Re: This is a reminder for all members.

Kathy G.
Sometimes, we need these reminders, and this seems to be such a time. I speak for Valerie when I tell you all this. Please, everyone, for one, remember that this is a pre-Trib forum. Any videos or articles teaching anything different from pre-Trib are not allowed on Rapture Flight to Heaven. Also, for another--and this is easy to forget, sometimes, as I well know--all dreams and visions threads are to be posted in Dreams & Visions, not on the Pre-Trib Rapture Forum.

Last--and this is also easy to forget, I know--we must post disclaimers for copyrighted material, and we must also post the links to the Web sites that we quote from. (If it's an email you've been sent, please state so in your post, so we won't be wondering where the link is.)

Thank you, everyone!

Kathy G.

Thanks so much Kathy, for posting this much needed reminder. Couldn't have said it better myself!!

Please folks, these rules are for all of us! If you enjoy posting and the fellowship here, please take note and follow the above. This way we can be assured, that the forum will stay up until the Lord, comes to take us home.

Thanks & God Bless!

Valerie

At Valerie's request, I'm reposting the link that she tried to post in the reply above, since for some reason it didn't come up properly.

Please, everyone, don't post any more articles by Sorcha Faal!

Just a reminder to everyone!

Please remember to post Dreams, Visions, Prophecies on the other forum under the the correct index title!!!

Dreams, Visions, Prophecies forum

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=8247&cmd=show

If anyone here has made a mistake please repost in the proper place, Dreams, Visions & Prophecy forum, and ask Kathy or myself to delete this from the Rapture Forum!

Listing a link to the dreams on the Rapture forum is allowed.

Thanks I appreciate it!

Val

Just a reminder, please remember to post

Dreams, Visions, & Prophecies

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=8247&cmd=show

on the separate forum above!

Thanks I appreciate all that have been doing this to this day!

You are allowed to post a link to it, on the Rapture Forum.

Blessings!

Valerie