Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 777/777 birth pangs, Vancouver EQ--Was it Actually 3 Major Earthquakes???

Harvey, you wrote:

~~~~~

Could the LORD be telling us to get ready to "SEE THE FACE OF JESUS" very soon. Please read all of this post from September 3, 2011. Why didn't one person even comment on the face of Jesus being "Picture Framed" within this major earthquake rectangle???? There are two videos which explain this for you.

LINK

The FACE on the Pacific Ocean Floor Segment 1

LINK

The Real Devil in the Deep Blue Sea

LINK

~~~~~

Isn't it AMAZING that these 2 videos come from the777news's Channel!!!

LINK

I doubt I've EVER seen 777/777 parameters. Mostly they are
only 1 or 2 digits and these can be different!!!

I believe you have put together the answer!!!

THANKS SOOO MUCH AND MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU!!!!!!

Calvin

Harvey Re: 777/777 birth pangs, Vancouver EQ--Was it Actually 3 Major Earthquakes???

dear brother Harvey,
I'm replying to give you an apology. The reason I didn't even open the post was because I thought, oh no, not another picture of Jesus or Mary 'found' in something.

I finally opened the post and read it and looked at the pictures. Too strange for coincidence. Our eyes try to see something similar in something, but the Lord of all made all. He made the ocean and knew darn well what it would look like to us.
I think He is much more handsome in person in His glorified self.

It's difficult to wait, Harvey. This world is so sick and even what is "good" these days is often self righteous rather than honoring God.
I wish I could be with brothers and sisters who love God and honor Him. I know you do. Take care

BTW, I live on Vancouver Island and was surprised when we were told the EQ (as in one quake) was downgraded. My husband was on the third floor of an office building and he says the building was swaying. He does not scare easily but called home to tell me where he was; what does that tell you? downgrade I think not.

Harvey Re: 777/777 birth pangs, Vancouver EQ--Was it Actually 3 Major Earthquakes???

I apologize too Harvey, I have information overload, and the frame made by the earthquakes went right over my head, until you pointed it out,

the features are amazing to see after reading some info from the book written about it.

Today or yesterday dutchsince commented on the EQ in Canada and suspects there will be another one within 2 weeks because of pressure building up, just like the 188 days lining up now.

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchsinse#p/u/2/jwl4Co7xFEg

the graphics of the 188.pdf is so great too!!

so it looks like the 188 days is on Sept 14th, so possible mega-EQ and may be seeing Elenin as a second sun

and it goes on to say- it could possibly block the sun for 3 days because of how large it is, next week?!-

"It started to accelerate & approach Earth. The ‘star’ reaches Earth’s orbit at the
Ecliptic not on Sept 11 but on the Sept *14th! This alignment would then match the
188 Day Pattern. It could become the visible ‘2nd Sun’ because it is estimated that
the coma & body has expanded to the size of Jupiter as some claim!
Because of its size, it may possibly block out the sun with its hazy trail of debris
for 3 days. Additionally, the electromagnetic influence of the Sun on earth could...see at link

http://www.sonoma.edu/users/v/vegalu/188.pdf

"For information and discussion purposes"