Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Website "Truth Behind the Scenes" has some new pictures of Elenin

I received an email today about Elenin not breaking up, and its a controlled "comet" as able to protect itself from a CME!

http://thetruthbehindthescenes.wordpress.com/author/thetruthbehindthescenes/

The latest series of Stereo HI1-B images tracking Elenin show that it has not broken up at all, and that a triangular geometric formation did briefly appear during during a CME.

Richard C. Hoagland claims that an unmistakable tetrahedral energy shield was displayed by Elenin during the CME confirming beyond any doubt that it is indeed an artificial structure – a space ship. Hoagland claims that reports that Elenin has disintegrated are part of a disinformation campaign to distract the public away from Elenin’s artificial nature, and the world changing message it has for humanity. Read full article at: news.exopoliticsinstitute.org

Re: Website "Truth Behind the Scenes" has some new pictures of Elenin

A SPACE SHIP? Not a comet but a vehicle - hmmmm....wonder who it belongs to and what it is about? Weirdness is increasing at an alarming rate.

Hello friends, I have wanted to mention this for awhile, so heres my chance. I have been thinking for a long time that if the world leaders, in conjunction with NASA, Hollywood and the Vatican, could convince the world that we are about to make contact with aliens, then this could easily explain the rapture. This probably isn't news to anyone here, but I am surprised that I haven't seen anybody mention the heavy focus on Elenin being intelligently controlled. Of course we know that it is intelligently controlled, but by the One who created it. My point is, this Elenin is getting a lot of attention and lines up so well with a very probable Rosh Hashana rapture time frame, shouldn't we be thinking that this is really it, and they are really preparing the world for our departure?

This is really lining up for a Feast of Trumpets rapture, even down to the very last detail of having a spaceship approaching earth.....any thoughts on this?

Trevor

My thoughts are exactly yours, Trevor. I am sure many of us are thinking those very things. This whole thing about it being intelligently controlled...we are supposed to assume that it is controlled by alien life of some sort, and that would make it a perfect explanation for the rapture. There are just way too many wierd coincidences going on...this may very well be it, and I am praying that every day, and looking up every day!

Trevor
...if the world leaders, in conjunction with NASA, Hollywood and the Vatican, could convince the world that we are about to make contact with aliens, then this could easily explain the rapture...

Trevor I could not agree more. Apparently the buzz word in the Pentagon these days is that "the Sumerian gods are returning" and SOON.

What better way for Satan to attempt to make himself like God, than to manufacture a false prophecy about himself thousands of years ago, then fulfill it and fool the masses.

Aliens and ET's are very much going to play into the Tribulation in my opinion, what exactly is unleashed from the pit? Locusts, or giant locust looking freaky things like from the movie 'Alien'? And what about Strong's Alternative Meaning to Daniel 9:27 (the middle of the week)

"On the wing of a flying army, of detestable and especially disgusting things, shall be that which astonishes, devestates and stupefies"

I have seen some people mention John the Baptist's Tribulation-Now website before, but here again is the link to his latest article. He goes into detail about the possibilities of an extra-terrestrial link to these times we are about to enter.

http://www.tribulation-now.org/2011/08/28/sign-sign-everywhere-a-sign/

Also he recently did an interview on TheEdge AM, I enjoyed listening:

http://www.theedgeam.com/interviews/John_Baptist_08.27.11.mp3

Whatever the case may be, and whether the
2 Thessalonians 2:11 'strong delusion' is UFOs and Alien Wars, or something else, it doesn't matter. God is in control, and His Son is fast approaching to snatch His Bride up. Of that we can find the deepest hope and comfort.

I just hope we're outta here before it gets too weird.

I agree with you Trevor.

I would like to add that it felt so weird when the pope contacted the crew on Endeavour and spoke with them. when was the last time a pope spoke to crew on a spaceship? things are happening that are too weird. NASA is not going to space for the next few years...

remember when Reagan mentioned at the UN ( I think ) how fast the whole world will get united if there is a risk from outerspace? All through history, it was hard enough to keep one country united and keep nations from having wars with each other. what will all of a sudden unite the whole world other than a risk from out of this world? Alien invasion is the only possible explanation for this and the fact that they are saying that Elenin is controlled by some intelligence is extremely significant.

Thank you for the very thorough replies,,, they are a big help! I was just telling my wife yesterday, when else in our lives have we seen news reports confirming the appearance of a second sun (Betelgeuse) , the Pope saying he would baptize an alien, NASA saying that we deserve to be invaded by aliens for being thoughtless squanderers, etc etc etc. How does the world not see what is happening? International space station going unmanned, airports realigning their landing strips due to polar shift, Russians building five thousand new bunkers,,, sorry for continuing my rant, but isn't this just obvious? I guess the prince of this world is really keeping people blind and distracted, may the Spirit of the Lord convict them.

Great thread! Thanks everyone!

Time for the AC to make his appearance on the world scene to united the world under the New World Order! One world government, One world religion, lead by the One whom will proclaim during the Tribulation that he is god!

It sounds like a perfect set up to explain the disappearance of those at the Rapture! The deceptive lie will be all those people that have been hindering the progression of the NWO and it's agenda have been removed! The lie will continue stating that, All of those whom are left will finally be able to begin a New Age now, because the evil people have been abducted by aliens.

Wow, this month sounds so exciting, we may be just a breath away from Heaven now!

Keep watching Dear Ones in Christ, our Redeemer lives and is coming again to take us home!

Maranatha!

Valerie

heidi
remember when Reagan mentioned at the UN ( I think ) how fast the whole world will get united if there is a risk from outerspace?

The A/C will have this same sensation of breaking out into a cold sweat when someone whispers in his ear that all the earth's satellites and telescopes are picking up this faint image of a bright white cloud that....uh-hmmm look like riders on white horses on Yom Kippur-2018. Then...unifying the remaining armies to counter the threat will be his last act on this earth.

That's right Mark we will be a big looking force coming from space I guess,

and then that's when the "Fat Lady Sings" that is what they said in Independence Day,

we will watch Jesus take His Kingdom, this is really getting exciting!

I have heard LA Marzuli say the alien delusion is like what y'all have said here

and also I read somewhere it will be said humans were placed here/made by the aliens and we were slaves or something like that, not sure, really wild right now anyway.

Mark W
heidi
remember when Reagan mentioned at the UN ( I think ) how fast the whole world will get united if there is a risk from outerspace?

The A/C will have this same sensation of breaking out into a cold sweat when someone whispers in his ear that all the earth's satellites and telescopes are picking up this faint image of a bright white cloud that....uh-hmmm look like riders on white horses on Yom Kippur-2018. Then...unifying the remaining armies to counter the threat will be his last act on this earth.

So true. But then, the Antichrist will be foolish enough to order his armies to attack Jesus with their weapons--the greatest folly that anyone could commit!!