Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The King Is Here

This month, Elul, which started Friday is the one the Jews call, "The King Is In The Field". Here is a link that gives full explanation. I will post a few excerpts. Sounds like to me that in incremental steps Jesus comes closer and then we leave (Rosh Hoshanah - first day of Tishri)

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.sichosinenglish.org/cgi-bin/calendar?holiday=tishrei2051

Why the King Goes Into the Field

On Yom Kippur, the king is in his palace; G-d reveals Himself in all His majesty.

During Elul, however, the king is in the field; G-d reveals Himself at a level which can be apprehended by man within the framework of his mundane reality.......

In Elul, which marks the culmination of this service - and the preparation for the coming year - our efforts are rewarded by the perceptible revelation of the King's Presence. '''''''''

I am My Beloved's"

Our Rabbis (1) note that the name "Elul" is an acronym for the Biblical phrase, (2) Ani L'Dodi V'Dodi Lee - "I am my Beloved's and my Beloved is mine."
In other words, the intense love between G-d and the Jewish people comes to the surface during Elul.

This particular verse also indicates that during Elul, it is man who takes the initiative in his relationship with G-d.

In chassidic thought (3) this verse is contrasted with a similar verse, (4) "My Beloved is mine and I am His," which reflects a different expression of this love relationship.

"My Beloved is mine" suggests the initiative is taken by divine revelation, which then evokes a response from man.

"I am my Beloved's," by contrast, suggests an expression of love initiated by man, to which G-d responds.

Re: The King Is Here

Sue,

James 4:8 says, "Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you."

Have you ever placed 2 magnets on a table and observed to see how close they could get before attaching themselves? Just prior to the Rapture, the magnetism will be so strong that the Bridegroom and the Bride won't be able to stay away from each other...any longer. I see this happening right now. Anticipation, excitement and pure joy are being generated at a level never seen before. The signs are all here and there is nothing lacking as the Bride can now see the "Day" approaching and her excitement is soaring off the scale.

Hebrews 10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

Mark, ever since I found out a few years ago that the month just prior to the Feast of Trumpets/Rosh Hoshannah is Elul - The King Is In The Field - I have been intrigued by the timing. Really confirms for me that the rapture will be on Rosh Hoshannah, no matter what year. The true meaning of "the King is in the field" is that He is approachable without the royal protocol. He is in our area, in our midst and that is very significant to the rapture being the next step. He is here and then we are there. WOW.

You are right about the level of anticipation being at an all time high. Some times I am just going about my daily routine and out of the blue I just suddenly am flooded with joy and excitement that at any moment -- poof! we are gone. Can hardly wait another minute.

It can happen literally any day in the year. It doesn't necessary have to be a Jewish feast day. We could be Raptured tonight, which would be fine with me!

That's My King

Once again thanks Texas Sue. I listened to the Rosh Hashanah audio again. Some of these people are so good with the Bible that I have a hard time keeping up with them. Keep encourging the watchers! I am ready to go anytime.

My Dear Texas Sue, I'm sure you felt the same Wonderful Blessing by the Holy Spirit I just felt as I watched this video. Thank very much for posting this for us to see. This was a Big Time Blessing that reinforces my faith in my Lord Jesus.

God Bless you Texas Sue and here's a hug for you Sis

Love to you in Christ's Faithfulness,

Your bother Seismo Joe

Bob, I would guess that you are talking about Mark Biltz's video on Rosh Hoshannah. He gave such a complete explanation with all the new testament and old testament verses to verify the facts that I was completely sold. It is not only the day of the "Last Trump" that Paul alluded to, but it is the day of the King's Coronation, the Wedding of the King, the beginning of the tribulation, so much represented with that one moed or appointed time. We all have felt that sudden destruction would accompany the rapture and the facts about that time say so.

It is just my opinion or hunch that the reason we will not be surprised or in darkness is that God knew that before Jesus comes those that are seriously looking for Him will begin to study the bible again with a Hebraic frame of reference. Once you understand the hebrew language and the Jewish framework it is no longer a mystery, it is right in front of us and out in the open. Perhaps this is what God had Daniel seal up in the book until the end of days when knowledge would increase and a people would be looking for answers.

Seismo Joe
My Dear Texas Sue, I'm sure you felt the same Wonderful Blessing by the Holy Spirit I just felt as I watched this video. Thank very much for posting this for us to see. This was a Big Time Blessing that reinforces my faith in my Lord Jesus.

God Bless you Texas Sue and here's a hug for you Sis

Love to you in Christ's Faithfulness,

Your bother Seismo Joe

My dear brother Joe, YES!!! I was thrilled to the max watching this video and knowing this is my King, my Beloved Savior and closest FRIEND forever. Wouldn't it be great to be able to buy TV spots and just show this over and over? I am so glad that you were blessed by it too. Whoever put this together deserves an award. It is powerful!

Thanks for that hug Seismo Joe! Here's one for you I expect to meet you in the air anyday now when we all fly away free.