Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Things Are Worse Than I Thought

This article just about curled my hair! I knew this whole administration is from the wrong direction and definitely on a track of destruction but it so much worse than I thought. If we are still here (PLEASE LET THE RAPTURE BE IN SEPTEMBER) and 2012 rolls around, I don't think there will be another election. Looks like the U.S.'s goose is cooked.
When this guy ran for office I told everyone that he was a "Trojan Horse". It is even more true than I knew.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Infiltration of the federal government by members of the radical Muslim Brotherhood is worse than some have warned recently, says a former FBI special agent in Washington.

The agent confirmed that at least three operatives of the Egypt-based Brotherhood – whose credo is "Jihad is our way and death in the cause of Allah is our dream" – have penetrated the Obama administration.

The shocking charge was first leveled by Muslim reformer Tarek Fatah during a recent speech in Toronto.

"When someone says that there is penetration of jihadi Islamists within society, do not dismiss it as some right-wing, xenophobic, racist rant," warned Fatah, a Canadian journalist.

Read more: http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=337321

Re: Things Are Worse Than I Thought

Sue,

He's a man of many false faces and fronts. He is about to play his greatest role yet to come! Nothing surprises me about him, for Satan is the father of all liars!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: Things Are Worse Than I Thought

Valerie, I agree completely. When I read this article, a feeling of horror just washed over me. The enemy is within the gates. Only God can save us.