Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Over For Japan?

I saw this note on Steve Quayle's site from someone inside Japan. Discernment please. Haven't found any articles yet; however, from everything I have read so far their situation looks pretty grim.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PPURPOSES

http://stevequayle.com/News.alert/11_Global/110830.alert.Japan.html

Japanese Insider Spills The Beans! It's Over For Japan!

August 30, 2011

I just heard on public TV that "Japan is through!"
If that does not send shock waves, I don't know what will!
This gentleman in perfectly clear English pointed to this factors

1/ Japan will never recover
2/ Leading corporations are getting out of the country with their lives
3/ The ********* Power system failure affected the entire industrial
base of Japan, putting up more cost to the consumer and manufacturer
4/ Radiation issue is a ominous political event that could close down Tokyo
in the near future. New Prime Minister just came to power.
5/ the aging population indicates that the limited birth rate in Japan has
put a end to growth curve for future employment potential for the country,
suggesting that it would have to import labor.

Should give markets goose-flesh this week. China's banking system is setting up
it's fortress bunkering down financially with more cash on hand and less in the red ink
on balance sheets.

B

Re: Over For Japan?

Thanks T/Sue for that timely article,

I remember last year or so our government was fussing with Toyota and causing a problem when there was none,

and now because of what has happened recently VW, a German car is now the new great car, I have one by the way, not on purpose, just it was a good buy at the time,

so who knows could be Japan was orchestrated out, I wouldn't be surprised, after watching Tom Horn last night talk about the secret occult going on with the high up's in our government,

so scary and creepy, we are being treated like children while the ones in power have their way with our hard earned money, the politicians are as bad as bad kings.

Re: Over For Japan?

Deborah, I have read in more than one place that HAARP was involved in the earthquake that caused the nuclear reactors to fail. Talk about an unsolvable mess! It is much worse than what is being reported in mainstream media. The effects of the damage will show up in the near future I am sure.

Imagine the taking down and destruction of an entire country like that. So awful. Where will all those people go? And for those who have been exposed to high levels of radiation, what kind of life will it be?