Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Praise God!

From whom all blessings flow!

I have been off-line since early Sat afternoon :(

My computer just came back on minutes ago, I had to touch base with you all and thank you for the prayers that covered those of us in Irene's way!

THANK YOU all so much and Thank you, Lord Jesus for your provisions and mercies that are new each morning.

Power never went out here at my apartment complex (I plead the blood of Jesus over us) and my job didn't loose power while less than 1/4 mile on either side power was out! I was able to work and hence able to pay bills, Praise God!

Well, I am back for now and so happy I can read all the posts. I haven't been very good about posting but you are all always on my mind and in my prayers.

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!!!

Re: Praise God!

Cesca I am so glad that the Blood of Jesus protected you, your job and brought you through the earthquake and hurricane with no damages. I know you are thrilled. We sure do have to stand on the authority that Jesus gave us in these days with so much going on everywhere. Keep your armor on!!! :)

Texas Sue, I would certainly be lost without Jesus . . . in more ways than one!!!

Jim Bramlett also sent out an e-mail today (correction, 2 days ago, I got it today because I was off-line ;)) about God's protection over him. I'll copy and paste here for those that don't get his e-mails:

Dear friends:

This past Friday, August 26, 2011, Hurricane Irene was heading directly for my house. We were 3-4 states away, but the cone projection chart put out by the National Weather Service had my address right in the center of the storm's path. It was only about 24 hours from us.

I remembered by childhood hero, Superman, and my new super hero, and exclaimed, "This is a job for Jesus."

Suddenly, I remembered Jesus' words, "He who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also" (John 14:12).

Then I remembered that Jesus had calmed a storm by speaking to it. And I remembered that He said if we have faith we could speak to a mountain and it would be removed (Mark 11:23). He did not say to pray that the mountain would be removed, but to speak to it, just as He spoke to the fig tree (Mark 11:14).

So using Jesus as an example, and His words as my authority, I decided to speak to Irene. In the name of Jesus, I commanded Irene to move to the east, away from our neighborhood.

I contacted members of our Friday night Bible study and asked them to do the same. They did.

I asked our home church in Florida (that we attend via Skype) to do the same. They did.

After that, even though Irene continued to bear down upon us, I had a great peace. A pervasive peace. We did not even purchase supplies.

The next day, Irene was getting closer and closer, and I still had a great peace. Finally, Irene was on the outskirts of our metropolitan area, still heading for my house. I took a nap.

A TV announcer suddenly came on and said that Irene was veering off to the north-northeast. I knew that was Jesus! This slight directional change caused the brunt of the storm to miss us, Thank you, Jesus! Your Word works!

Bottom line: We got some strong breezes but no hurricane-force wind. We got light rains, but no problem. We needed rain anyhow, and it helped put out a swamp fire miles away that had given us so much smoke for days.

Most of our area lost electrical power, including nearby friends and relatives. But we did not lose power. Our next-door neighbor lost a big tree. We lost nothing.

This is odd. In a period of just one week, this area of the nation got a rare earthquake, the worst in over 100 years, then an unusual hurricane, both experienced all up and down the east coast.

Hello! Is there another message here?

The main message I got is that Jesus rose from the dead, is still alive, well, and faithful to His Word!

Jim

Cesca, Praising God with you and Texas Sue, that the Lord protected you and your property Sis!!! God is good and He takes care of His children no matter if they are in the midst of a storm, hurricane, or earthquake! He sees all and knows all, and is with us through it all.

Soon, we'll be home with Jesus, and we can thank God the Father in Person, for all He has done in our lives.

Let us continue to lift up one another in daily prayers, for no one here knows when they will need the prayers, and God's intervention in our lives.

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie