Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
E-mail black hole

I thought I better contact you all and let you know that my e-mail arrangements had somehow broke down without my knowledge over the past few months. Somehow the forwarders stopped forwarding. Hopefully it's a go now. So if anyone has tried to reach me, I have not been ignoring anyone, just everyone! I should have known better that it was too quiet on my emails.

Re: E-mail black hole

Dan,
It's good to hear from you brother. It's been a long time since we last heard from you. I'm sorry that your email wasn't working right. What are your thoughts about a possible September rapture this year? God bless you Dan!

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

Of course there is nothing wrong to anticipate this Feast of Trumpets, but I am still leaning to 2017 as the most probable Rapture year based on my further findings in trying to salvage all the timelines that highlighted 2017.
One thing that seems to be an issue is the disarray some of the countries like Libya are in that would need to turn it around fast to organize an invasion into Israel with Gog, which I believe will end before the 70th Week. This seems more of a stretch this year than last year. We will see, but we WILL see, especially when the time has come.
There seems to be a lot of commotion planned for this fall to try to push the US to it's limits. Unfortunately it looks like we will have to slip a few notches...
I know people don't want to hear 2017 at 6 years away, but I think how a short time ago was 2005 and Hurricane Katrina...
Of course we all have our ideas, but in the end, we just need to watch with clarity by being grounded in the Truth. I say this to myself, especially!

Dan,
I hear what you're saying, but I just can't see how the trib could possibly wait to start in 2017. The fact that the UN is getting ready to declare a Palestinian state, and thereby put Israel at a huge risk of war with it's enemies is a big sign of how soon the rapture is. Also, the coming of Elenin at the same time as the Feast of Trumpets, and possibly Nibiru right after it gives me reason to believe we may soon be raptured. This September seems very high on the scale of rapture possibilities to me. I pray that we will go home this year. God bless!

Kevin

Israel would long be history if God kept us waiting till 2017. It would no longer even exist as a nation; its enemies would have long since destroyed it. 2018 is more likely to be the year of Jesus' second coming, than that 2017 be the year of our departure in the Rapture.

Also the tet-trad being in 2014-15 looks like the middle of the seven years as well..

By the 50 year Jubilee one look at 2017, and by the prophecy of Daniel on the 7 weeks or 49 years added to the "restore and rebuilding of Jerusalem" in 1969 one gets 2018 for Jesus being on earth setting up His kingdom..

I know we HAVE to be out of here by Nov. 2012, but by the signs over Israel this year on Sept. 20, I'd almost say anytime now.

Joseph

I agree about this year being prime for the rapture. On the dark side of the scale, I read on one of the blogs that the occult groups have all pinpointed 2012 for the revealing of their "messiah" and the dawning of their new age of aquarius. Makes me wonder why they have chosen that year. They are predicting the REMOVAL of all those who are not in sync with them. That would be us of course.

So many pieces of the prophetic puzzle have fallen into place the end of 2010 and this year that I cannot imagine the rapture being very far in the future.

From the thread, "List Pointing to "Now"

...OR Why I believe that the Bride of Christ is about to take off like a Saturn V rocket!!

For Your Discernment

12. Psalms 111-117 (2011-2017) Pattern of a menorah and possible pattern of Tribulation years. 111-113 begin with "Praise Ye the Lord." Psalms 114 *middle* Psalms 115-117 end with, "Praise Ye the Lord."

13. Russia and Iran – allies for the first time ever- Ezekiel 38 alignment

14. Events setting up for Isaiah 17:1?

15. Ten years since 9-11. Was first warning?

16. 3 Solar eclipses on AV 1….2008, 2009 and 2010. Countdown to 2011?

(from Sandra)On Sept 20 the UN votes for or against palestine becoming a state. As of right now there are indications that at least 2/3 of the UN members are likley to vote in favor of this. They only require 51% to pass it. At the conclusio of that vote the UN president will announce and CONFIRM that vote. Guess who is (for the first time in history) the president of the UN council? A sitting US president, barak hussine obama.

....and then...

17. Sept. 21, 2011…. International Day of Peace. 1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

18. Weird weather, floods, intense heat, crop damage, food prices soar, famines all over. Intense heat and dry conditions continue in Texas and surrounding states.

19. Psalms 118/(2018)... Possible picture of Yeshua's return. Yeshua said in Matt 23:37-39, "Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! Behold, your house is left unto you desolate. For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, "Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord." Psalms 118:26 "Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the LORD."

20. Psalms 118 (again) Supposedly center chapter in entire Bible. Center verse in entire Bible (Ps.118:8), "It is better to trust in the LORD than to put
confidence in man."

23. Three days of darkness on the earth when Elenin passes between the earth and sun? Sign of Jonah? Matt. 12:38-39 Then certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master, we would see a sign from thee. But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas

24. Mark of the Beast Tattoo technology now available.

25. Possible beginning of 7 yr. Tribulation on Sept. 29 as marked by fulfillment of Rev. 12:1 "And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars" This does not work for Sept. 28, or Sept. 30.

...and that is my short list!