Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Report: Israel sends 2 warships to Egyptian border / Iran eyeing Red Sea maneuvers

(sent to my from Phillip)

LINK

Military sources tell AP Israeli Navy sent additional warships to maritime border with Egypt following intelligence indicating viable terror threat. Meanwhile, Iran set to send 15th fleet to area as well as 'to thwart pirate activity'

The Israeli Navy (INF) has decided to boost its presence and patrols near Israel's maritime border with Egypt due to a viable terror threat in the area, Ynet learned on Monday.

Israeli security sources told the Associated Press that two additional warships have been dispatched to Israel's Red Sea border with Egypt.

On Monday, IDF Chief of Staff Lt.-Gen Benny Gantz order to bolster the deployment across the entire southern sector, especially in the area near the Israel-Egypt border, following intelligence indicating am imminent threat.

The area adjacent to the border has become the scene of military deployment once security source described as "unprecedented." The IDF has also deployed advanced technology in the area in order to thwart terror attacks. Still, No changes in security alignments were observed on the Egyptian side of the border.

Military intelligence suggests that a terror cell has left the Gaza Strip and intends to infiltrate Israel through Sinai. According to a report in Egypt's al-Masri al-Youm newspaper, Minister for Home Front Defense Matan Vilnai said that the cell may number as many as 10 terrorists.

The security situation in southern Israel has been particularly tense over the past few weeks, following a series of terror attacks that claimed the lives of eight Israelis in mid-August; as well as several days in which Israel's western Negev communities suffered heavy shelling by Gaza Strip-based terror groups.

Following the terror attack, in which five Egyptian troops were also killed, Israel and Egypt agreed to increase the presence of Cairo troops in the Sinai Peninsula. As a result, some 1,500 Egyptian soldiers deployed across Sinai on Monday.

Iran eyeing Red Sea maneuvers

Meanwhile, Iran's Press TV reported Monday that Tehran has decided to dispatch the 15th fleet to the Red Sea once more.

Iran's Navy Commander Rear Admiral Habibollah Sayyari told the state-run agency that the Islamic Republic is planning to send its 15th fleet to the Red Sea and the Gulf of Aden, adding that the fleet's main operation objective will be to patrol the high seas and thwart pirate raids.

The Islamic Republic's 15th fleet is comprised of a submarine and a several warships.

Sayyari noted that Iran's Navy plans to have "an active presence in the high seas in line with the guidelines of Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei with the purpose of serving the country's interests.

“The presence of Iran's army in the high seas will convey the message of peace and friendship to all countries,” he said.

Re: Report: Israel sends 2 warships to Egyptian border / Iran eyeing Red Sea maneuvers

Israel on Alert - Sends Warships to Red Sea (8.31.11)