Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Overcame The Enemy!!!

Just posting a bit of this on the main forum, if you want top see the rest of it go to. Insight appreciated.

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=8247&msgid=1176488&cmd=show

I know this dream was from the LORD because I just went through a terrible storm in my life and had been warned of it with dreams of it coming and almost sweeping me away and making me miss the Rapture. My storm involved an addiction to an anti-anxiety medication and a sleeping pill. Recently, Iv'e diagnosed myself with G.A.D. General Anxiety Disorder. I have almost all of the symptoms and believe that it was the abuse of the kpins (anti-anxieties/klonopins) that has caused this as I abused them for almost a year maybe more in the past. I have had insomnia all my life and was prescribed Ambien, which is a hypnotic sleep aid. If you stay up after taking it, you get hypnotized into a trip similar to acid without the visuals. Anyway, I was abusing that for the same period of time. So I used to be addicted usually to one maybe two substances at a time.

Right before I was saved I had started with weed. And when that was too hard to get a hold of, I purchased a substance called K2, which is similar but was legal at the time and could be bought at head shops and a few gas stations.

The reason I've informed of all of this is because I've had several dreams since I've been saved of me finding a big stash of weed or K2, and smoking it instead of throwing it away or turning in or whatever my conscious born-again self would do.

I have also had many dreams of massive storms all around me and the LORD'S hand pulling me out right at the last second. But a few of these dreams I have been swept away by the storm. I was worried by this and wondered am I ok with GOD? Or would I do something to ruin my chances of being included in the Rapture of the Church?

Re: Overcame The Enemy!!!

Scott,

Let me give you some advise here, that will help you to understand, what scripture, or God's word is telling us about THE RAPTURE.

Luk 21:36
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

We are commanded to WATCH AND PRAY ALWAYS THAT WE MAY BE ACCOUNTED WORTHY TO ESCAPE...THIS IS GOD'S WORD!
If this was not so, it wouldn't be written in God's word!

Don't let any man/woman tell you otherwise, many have their own opinions, conclusions, etc. But that's THEIR OWN OPINIONS, not God's!

Pray and trust God to see you through no matter what you may be going though at present. His Holy Spirit will convict you if there is something not right, and God will let you know it that's the case. You can then repent, and make your way straight with the Lord.

Secondly, I believe, it is very important to recite the Lord's Prayer daily! His followers asked Him to teach them HOW TO PRAY! This prayer is a must as we ask God to "forgive our sins as we forgive others"! The Lord is faithful and He does forgive.

You need therefore, not worry, if you'll be taken in the Rapture, assurance from the word itself!

There is a reason to be in prayer for we are in direct communication with God, and He hears and answers the prayers of the righteous! We are commanded to pray without ceasing! Even the shortest prayer during the day, such as "Lord help me to get through this day I pray", will keep the Devil at bay!

Some like Dr. Owuor believe that one must be holy, for without holiness one cannot see God.

Then there are others whom believe, that if you are saved, no matter what, you'll be Raptured because Jesus paid the price once and for all!

However, we are told to pray to be accounted worthy, and it is written in God's word for a purpose. Could it be that we need to follow the Lord's example when Jesus prayed to the Father, therefore, so should we!
Remember Jesus is and always has been obedient to the Father, and so should we! Jesus says that the Father is greater than He!!!

Jhn 14:2 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come [again] unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

I think holiness is important if one wants to see God face to face.

I also believe that Jesus paid the price for our Sins, but He also told those whom sinned in His day to "GO AND SIN NO MORE"! Therefore repentance is an necessity!

Therefore, don't take any chances, stick to the scripture, God's word...Pray to be accounted worthy to escape, and pray the Lord's prayer, to make sure you are right with the Lord. God will take care of the rest.

Blessings & Love in Jesus

Guess I don't have to tell Valerie where I stand--she knows. I fall into the second group. It's true that without holiness, we can't see God. It's also true that our righteousness is as filthy rags, and that we never will be good enough or sinless enough to be pleasing in God's sight--at least, not as long as we remain in our mortal bodies. That's why Jesus' blood has to cover us, so that God can accept us. Otherwise, He would be compelled by His own holy nature to reject us all, every one of us, and send us all to Hell, since He doesn't grade on the curve--His standard is perfection, since He's perfect. Mere effort doesn't count, not with salvation--we would have to be successful in being perfect and sinless. How many of us can honestly say that we're perfect since Jesus came into our hearts, and that we never sin even in our thoughts? Because that's just how sinless we would have to be to merit Heaven even after we're saved.

The same Word that says what Jesus said, which Valerie quoted, also says that we all will be changed and that we must all stand before the Judgment Seat of Christ. We can't all stand before Him at the Bema if some of us are left behind to endure His wrath in the Tribulation, our salvations revoked. That would make the Apostle Paul a liar, which, in turn, would make Jesus a liar, since He's the one who told Paul that.

That's all I will say on the subject on this thread, because Valerie spoke truly when she said that this subject has become the topic for nasty debates. And since it's not my intention to start one here, I will close with what I just said. But I just had to respond to what both you and Valerie have said.

Kathy G.

lol, sorry guys. Guess there was a misunderstanding. The whole post is in the dreams and visions forum. All my worries and doubts are vanquished by the LORD and I tell of how HE did it in that post. Thanks for the encouragement though.

That's the key word, Scott--God did it! He didn't ask you to pull yourself up by your own bootstraps--He kept you and sustained you by His own power. He dispelled your fears and worries in the same way, through that dream. And He will go on keeping you by His own power until He completes your salvation by changing you and taking you Home in the Rapture.