Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Next two days (special?), J. Stepnoski; Moses final ascent; Yom Kippur less 40 days!!

ALL:

Right now, “some” of us are REALLY wanting and ready for signs or the actual “GET OUT OF HERE” event – the RAPTURE!!! Most, of course, could NOT care less about signs, etc.

We will enter a 40 day period leading up to Yom Kippur on Av 30-Elul 1 (August 30-31 ). This coincides with Moses final ascent of the mountain and final time he obtained forgiveness for the Jewish people.

~~~~~

Today in Jewish History
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
1 Elul, 5771
Rosh Chodesh Elul LINK

Moses ascends Sinai for 3rd 40 days (1313 BCE) Less
On the early morning of the 1st of Elul of the year 2448 from creation (1313 BCE) Moses ascended Mount Sinai, taking with him the stone tablets he had hewn by divine command (see "Today in Jewish History" for yesterday, Av 30), for G-d to re-inscribe the Ten Commandments. On the mountain, G-d allowed Moses to "see My back, but not My face" (which Maimonides interprets as a perception of G-d's reality but not His essence) -- the closest any human being ever came to knowing G-d -- and taught him the secret of His "Thirteen Attributes of Mercy" (Exodus 33:18-34:8 ).

Moses remained on the mountain for 40 days, until the 10th of Tishrei (Yom Kippur), during which time He obtained G-d's whole-hearted forgiveness and reconciliation with the people of Israel following their betrayal of the covenant between them with their worship of the Golden Calf. This was the third of Moses' three 40-day periods on Mount Sinai in connection with the Giving of the Torah. Ever since, the month of Elul serves as the "month of Divine mercy and forgiveness."

The 120-Day Version Of The Human Story LINK
On the 7th of Sivan, Moses went up onto the mountain.... On the 17th of Tammuz the Tablets were broken. On the 18th he burned the [Golden] Calf and judged the transgressors. On the 19th he went up for forty days and pleaded for mercy. On the 1st of Elul he went up to receive the Second Tablets, and was there for forty days. On the 10th of Tishrei G-d restored His goodwill with the Jewish people gladly and wholeheartedly, saying to Moses "I have forgiven, as you ask", and gave him the Second Tablets.
Rashi, Exodus 32:1 and 33:11

~~~~~

It is MOST interesting that Jean Stepnoski says that Elul is NOT, historically, a time for Jewish weddings NOR THE DAYS OF AWE - Tishri 1-10!!!

~~~~~

Jean wrote:

"The last 2 days of Av, Av 29-30, are The Last Days for Summer Weddings in Av for the House of Israel this year. On a day in Elul is 9-23 when Autumn begins. On Elul 1, the 40 day period of introspection and repentance begins until Yom Kippur on Tishri 10, 10-7 to 8 in 2011. The Days of Awe, Tishri 1-10, are typically days when members of The House of Israel do not marry.

It has been noted that the name Irene means peace. By 8-28 to 29, many will be saying that Irene has come and gone. The complications may be getting better or worsening in multiple states.. Many may be talking of renewed "peace and safety" all along the East coast of America. The last days of the last 21 days for SUMMER Weddings for those of The House of Israel, before the days of Elul, will be 8-28 to 30, in 2011. We shall see what happens."

~~~~~

This makes the next two days “possibly” special, and, to me, ESPECIALLY since we’ve just had a “9th” (“judgment” ) hurricane (though “thankfully milder” that we thought might hit) which went over the “911” zone. NOBODY can say “911” wasn’t a WARNING!!! This "I" hurricane might have been a “gentle” reminder. PLUS the 5.8 (58 = “NOAH; GRACE” ) earthquake hitting DC."

If something DOES occur, I would say that the next forty days will be a time when the 144,000 will plead to God for their nation as NEVER before (“JUST LIKE MOSES” )!!!!!!

“COME, LORD JESUS!!!!”

“BLESSINGS!!!”

Calvin
Jean Stepnoski (29 Aug 2011)
"The Last Days in Av for Summer Weddings: 8-28 to 30, 2011" LINK

Dear Doves,

After the date of Av 9 ending at sundown there is a period of 21 days before Av 30/Elul 1. The last 2 days of Av, Av 29-30, are The Last Days for Summer Weddings in Av for the House of Israel this year. On a day in Elul is 9-23 when Autumn begins. On Elul 1, the 40 day period of introspection and repentance begins until Yom Kippur on Tishri 10, 10-7 to 8 in 2011. The Days of Awe, Tishri 1-10, are typically days when members of The House of Israel do not marry. The days of Elul have themes which do not seem to be associated with weddings and honeymoons. The Messiah/Christ is a kosher Jewish rabbi. Does it seem that His wedding, The Wedding of the Ages, would be between Elul 1 and Yom Kippur this year during the great annual season of introspection, soul searching, somberness, and repentance? There are valid reasons to consider the possibility for His wedding before these 40 days.

There is The Last Day before Elul 1 begins. It would be from sundown on Av 29 to sundown on Av 30. This will conclude month 5 of The Spiritual Year. Five is the number associated with the Age of Grace, the current Dispensation. This year, The Last Day will be from 8-29 to 8-30. According to the days of The Scriptural Week, day 3 will be beginning for Israel. With Av 30 at sundown begins Elul 1. This is a date when the shofar begins to be blown during the days of Elul, with a few exceptions. Notably these would be the Sabbath/Shabbat days. Some begin to blow the trumpet (shofar) for days of Elul a full 30 days beginning at Av 30. When do we expect the trumpet (shofar) to be silent? On Av 29, this year on 8-28 to 29. What if the last trumpet will be the last clarion call of the trumpet (shofar) for the bringing in of the fullness of the gentiles engrafted onto the believers from The House of Israel on The Day of The Blessed Hope? The trumpet could sound on a day when it is not expected, it is assumed it would be silent! Of the days of Av, this date would be Av 29, or perhaps Av 30. The Master promises to come on a day few expect. Many expect Him with The Feast of Trumpets. How many consider the last days before Elul?

It has been noted that the name Irene means peace. By 8-28 to 29, many will be saying that Irene has come and gone. The complications may be getting better or worsening in multiple states.. Many may be talking of renewed "peace and safety" all along the East coast of America. The last days of the last 21 days for SUMMER Weddings for those of The House of Israel, before the days of Elul, will be 8-28 to 30, in 2011. We shall see what happens. Come quickly, Lord...

With Love and Shalom,
Jean