Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gemini and Mars today

Hi all, before dawn today I was looking in the sky and on Stellarium, SE sky. Gemini twins, Castor and Pollux are in the sky with Mars at the belt of Pollux. What if instead of Castor and Pollux, the twins represent Esau and Jacob? Mars (war) inbetween them? What do you think?
A sign of the times that now is the time for war?

no screenshot as I haven't been able to figure out how

Re: Gemini and Mars today

To paste an Image you need to have a URL where image was downloaded to.. Like www.tinypic.com

Copy the URL part and save to paste later on..

When you paste if here have the

JOseph" target="_blank"> for URLs and

JOseph

Thank you Joseph, the difficulty was figuring out how to save a screenshot from Stellarium. After reading the user guide, its embarrassingly easy- Ctrl S
Here is Mars with the red markers at the belt of Pollux.

Photobucket

regina said:

What if instead of Castor and Pollux, the twins represent Esau and Jacob? Mars (war) inbetween them? What do you think?
A sign of the times that now is the time for war?

Sounds reasonable regina, and hoping every second and minute it means the rapture too!!! Blessings!!!

Hey Regina,
I just wanted to add a bit of info to the sign of war (Mars) in Gemini and another possible sign in the constellations. We know that God put the constellations in the sky to tell a story and to show us signs that eventually point to his return. Gemini is one of the constellations in the Mazzaroth and is also in the cycle of telling the story of redemption through Christ. In the Hebrew cycles of the Mazzaroth, it begins with Virgo (virgin) and ends in Leo (lion). In fact in ancient days the banners carried by all twelve tribes of Jacob were represented by one of the symbols in the Mazzaroth. For instance, the tribe of Judah had the symbol of a Lion. Amazingly on the 24th when Mars is between the twins is exactly when we see the escalation of violence between Israel and her islamic neighbors. Also interesting, in the cycle of the Mazzaroth, Gemini is 10th in order of the twelve, then Cancer, then finally Leo. One of the symbols for the constellation Cancer is 'Armageddon'. Amazingly if we follow the 'story' in the Mazzaroth then we are almost to the end. ie.....Mars between Gemini showing the conflicts Israel will have in Psalm 83, Ezekiel 38-39, and continuing throughout the tribulation. Then the battle of Armageddon shown in the heavens by a sign in the constellation Cancer, and then finally Christ returning to Earth to rule and reign as the Lion of the tribe of Judah (Leo).

10. GEMINI (the Twins--HIS Rule on Earth)
Messiah as the High-King of all the World--and HIS Millenial Reign on the Earth (Matthew 19:28-29 and Revelations 20:1-6)
11. CANCER (the Crab--HIS Possession Held Secure)
Messiah, the Protector of the Holy City of God--and Armaggedon, the Last Battle (Revelations 16:13-16 AND 20:7-9)
12. LEO (the Lion--HIS Enemies Destroyed)
Messiah's final destruction of all who oppose God--burning them in the etrnal Lake of Fire--Hell (Matthew 25:41 and Revelations 20:10-15)

Another possible sign in the heavens:
I want to state emphatically that I am in no way date setting; only calling a high alert watch date. With all the evidence that we have seen that is culminating this September, there is a good chance that we may be raptured this season of Rosh Hashana (we still would not know the day or the hour). "IF" this Rosh Hashana is truly the appointed time and we add the 2,520 days of tribulation days we come to August 23-24, 2018 which would mark a "POSSIBLE" date of Christ's return to earth. What I find interesting on Stellarium on this date (August 24, 2018) is in the constellation of Libra (balances; judgement). On this day, Jupiter the 'king' planet enters Libra from the top and for 75 days descends down the constellation which brings us to the date of November 7th, 2018. At this time on the 7th , the sun has now entered the top of Libra as well as the new moon. During these 75 days, Israel also celebrates the 3 fall feasts (Rosh Hashana, Yom Kippur, Sukkot) as well as the end of a Jubilee year on Yom Kippur which occurs only every 50 years. What stands out in my head about this 75 days that the king planet is in the constellation of balances and judgement is from Daniel 12:12 which speaks of an extra 75 days at the end of the tribulation.
Daniel 12:12.......Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
I get the extra 75 days based on each half of the tribulation being 1,260 days. Subtract that from the 1,335 and you get 75. What is interesting is that we know that when Christ returns to earth and steps on the Mount of Olives, he is going to defeat the armies of the anti-christ and he will judge the nations. How long exactly will he take to judge those nations and set up the new kingdom? Possible 75 days? Only God knows for sure and we will have to wait and see but I still find the study of the signs God layed before us as fascinating.

Signs in the Mazzaroth
LIBRA (Money Balance--Required Price Paid)
Messiah, our Redeemer, purchases our salvation--Atonement (Leviticus 17:11 and Romans 5:8-11)

Again I want to reiterate that I'm not claiming the timing of these events to be exact, only God knows. However it is fascinating how things are all lining up. Praise God it looks if we shall be going home soon. If anyone has any additional info on this subject I would greatly welcome it.
GOD BLESS

thank you DS! the stars are for signs and seasons; perhaps where mars is now and where Jupiter is in the constellation in 2018, "the King" coming with scales of justice are pointing to God's "schedule". I want Jesus to come back so soon!

Welcome D.Shadow to Rapture Flight to Heaven!

Our redemption draw nigh, Dear Brother in Christ!

Interesting post, thanks for sharing!

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie