Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I Won't be Online for the rest of the day...I feel burnt out!!!

Sorry, but I need to take a break, I feel burnt out!!!
I read over 200 to 300 emails a day, checking each one. Answering personal ones. I have so much to do each day, let alone the house work etc... Then posting the updates daily,and keeping the peace...I have slept about 2 to 3 hours a night this past week...I just need to stop and take a much needed break and rest or I think I'm going to be leaving before the Rapture, as surely my heart will give out.

Too much for one person too handle.
I need support from my Moderators & members...I'm really tired. Exhausted is a better word.

Say a prayer for me if you are lead too!

Please carry on, and continue your discussions!

Lord forgive me, but I need to rest!

Regretfully,

Valerie

Re: I Won't be Online for the rest of the day...I feel burnt out!!!

sure valerie
please rest as much as you need

dont worry about this forum and us
i understand how you feel

no matter what
your health is more important

lord ... kindly rest valerie in your arms each day
give her all the refreshing in the spirit that she needs

amen

Amen, God! In Jesus' name, amen.

Amen Valerie, rest!

Get some much needed rest Valerie. We appreciate you here at RFTH. God bless you!

Kevin

Lay your head upon His Shoulders and rest.
Praying you will be refreshed and vibrant again after your time spent with Him alone.

You've been on my heart the last few days wondering how you keep up. Get that well-deserved rest. It should take several days to catch up properly. I am praying that God will show you how your job here can be done more efficiently.

I know the feeling Valerie. In my job they trippled my work. I wake up at the crack of dawn and sometimes don't get home until very late. I try to eat and sleep right.

Valerie be very careful of not getting enough sleep. I have passed only 5 people in my lifetime that only needed 3 hours of sleep. I would not trust that because many things can happen to the mind and body.

Praying for you and wanting your mind and body to be restored!!!

and add some vit B complex, it will rejuvenate your nervous system and give you energy,

and you will be like the energizer bunny,

the 99 cent store has the vit B complex, so they are a great price!

B's become depleted with stress and everyday is stressful these days and everybody feels it too.

Praying with everybody too for you to feel better and revived....

Valerie will be like the bunny in this commercial, Deborah?

GREAT SHOW!!!even a little hint of the supper we are waiting to go to!!!

Dear Valerie,

First I want to thank you for being a great moderator. Every post I have started and many I have contributed to have been met with your encouragement.

Please rest body, mind, and spirit. Know that you are loved here at RFTH, and by God.

"Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest." Matt 11: 28

In His Love,

Thunderbolt

Thank you everyone, for your kind remarks, videos, and especially prayers! I feel somewhat refreshed! I decided I need to slow down and perhaps take a look at the situation here, and see what needs to be done to take some of the load off me. I'll take into consideration perhaps, another Moderator, or splitting up some work...don't know yet. Don't want to over burden the Mods here already either!

In the meantime, I decided, no more really late nights, as I am up every morning at 6:30am, therefore, I need to get to bed by 12:30 to get at least 6 hours of rest; starting today. I was reading an article the other day, that they did a study on people whom sleep less than 6 hours a day die prematurely! I believe the heart can't take the stress, of long hours, it too needs to slow down and rest.

Please be patient if I don't reply to your emails immediately! I'll get to you when I am able too!

With these new changes, I feel I will be able to continue my work here, until the Lord calls us home!

Keep me in your prayers, and remember to pray for this site and all the members, I do every night!

Going to post the updates, and pace myself today. Then, I'll see how things go today, and get a little rest, and try and carry on.

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

Valerie dear, I totally agree completely w/ALL our fellow RFTHers!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

May our Precious Lord bring peace and rest as only He can do!

God bless you, Val. I you!

Thank you Tammy, and thank you Cesca dear!

You are all precious in God's sight and He loves you one and all, and so do I.

Blessings & Love in Jesus!

Valerie