Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Dream and a Gift.......

Re: A Dream and a Gift.......

Bless you Andy
I am praying for you

The gift of prophesy is different than the office of the Prophet.

Paul says.. he wishes we all would speak forth the word.., But not everyone is a prophet.

You prophesy when you speak forth the word of God. Not necessary telling the future.. like fortune telling.
That is why I like to use scriptures so much.

The gift of knowledge is when you are able to know things that you did not know before hand.

I hear you... about how some pastors try to look spiritual by pushing you hard to make you fall. They do this make them look good... like they power.
But really they are using their own power instead of letting the Holy Spirit's Power do it's work.

I had experienced that many times and I hated it.. I felt raped by an evil spirit.
That is one reason I quit going to church.

As for being slain in the spirit ..
When it is genuine it is peace.

Like you said, some tongues are fake.
I don't like forcing myself to speak in tongues. I like for it to come natural.
When I speak in tongues, it usually comes only when I am praising the LORD or during intercession.

I can't sing.. But when I am worshiping the LORD and my mind is totally on Him.. my spirit swells and I begin singing in the spirit.. Now..when that happens the every hair on my body stands up.

As for wealth...
I have nothing against it
God blessed many of His people with wealth. I believe he wants us to prosper.
And I believe in all His words about wealth and prosperity.
God first
His blessings second
In other words...
Seek first the kingdom of God and all these things will be added unto you.

I want wealth.. I want to be a blessing to others. I want to be a giver.
I can't not do this if I am broke or lacking.
When I give.. I always say.. It's is from the LORD. Like you, I want Him to use me as His yielding vessel. I want my vessel to over flow to fill others with His love and provision.

And like you I believe He is a multiplier.
When you give.. He gives you more because you have been faithful with the little.
So.. Shalom.. To you and everyone

Re: A Dream and a Gift.......