Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Elenin "Might be" breaking up

For your own discernment

Fair use:

http://astroblogger.blogspot.com/
Is Elenin Disintegrating?

Excerpt:
It has already been suggested that Elenein will not survive perihelion. This recent dimming of Elenin suggests it may be sufficiently fragile to evaporate as it passes close to the Sun,

The latest images from Michael Mattiazzo show more dimming and an elongated nucleus, which might indicate break-up of the nucleus.
http://members.westnet.com.au/mmatti/sc.htm

Re: Elenin "Might be" breaking up

Zoe,

If that's true, that sounds like good news!

The only problem these days is, you wonder who is telling the truth, and who is covering up the truth.

Strange, and difficult times we live in! Trust God in all things, and take some things that man says with a grain of salt, as man is considered a liar and God's word is truth.

Let's not worry, let's do what we can on our part to insure our/or others well being, if we are Raptured by then, and leave the rest in God's hands.

I was telling my husband today as we were watching the evening news, how wicked this world has become, therefore, I don't blame God not one bit, for all the disasters that are happening around the world. This is just a small taste of what is yet to come during the tribulation. For there will be such a horrific time that has never been, nor will ever be again!!!
It's mind boggling, just to even imagine what lies ahead!

Thanks so much for sharing, and being part of this forum.

Blessings & Love in Christ,

Valerie

Is that good news because if it disintegrates it will fullfill one of the signs in heaven? I remember reading something about it. I can't remember where.

Valerie
I hear ya
This gloomy world is making me want to go to heaven more than ever.

Heidi.. if you can find the article about what you mentioned

Like Kathy says...
God will protect us

I'll look for it and post it. thanks

Zoe, this is interesting, thanks for posting.

I remember recently watching a YouTube video by someone, saying that NASA JPL data and orbit diagram of Elenin is not accurate and logical. She says that Elenin used to be nearer to earth in AU, a few months ago. She has been keeping track of its orbit diagram for a long time. But then she noticed NASA changed the data intentionally to let people think that it only would come close around SEP~OCT 2011.

She also mentions that Elenin should speed up, as it gets nearer to the sun. It shouldn't still be travelling at normal consistent speed, as shown with the other planets in the orbit diagram provided by NASA JPL website of Elenin. Sorry, I cannot find that video again, since I did not bookmark it into my favorites. Your post just so happens to remind me of that video.

I do not know if this is true. But she does have a point there. In other words, we may not need to wait till late SEP or OCT 2011 to see or experience more drastic effects of this planetary body, if it does affect Earth at all...

If Elenin may not survive perihelion, I'm wondering if some of its disintegrated debris may eventually hit the Sun. Right now, I guess we only have to keep observing the skies.