Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rapture preached in our church

Today in our church, Calvary Chapel Dayspring, in Chino Valley, AZ we were to begin a complete study 1 Corinthians. The pastor announced however that this week and next he shall preach of the Rapture; yes 1 Thess 4: 13-18. WOW!!! His message was extremely well received.

He made it very clear that the pre-tribulation
Rapture is irrefutable. He was "on fire" as he preached, with old and new testament scriptures. He was bold and unafraid and during our closing prayer said, ". . .God, help us to see the Truth. . ."

It is time for all believers to be bold and tell the Truth to an unbelieving world, and the "good news" of the Gospel in these difficult last days.

Praise God,

Thunderbolt

Re: Rapture preached in our church

Well Thunderbolt
That's your sign of urgency!

How exciting. God bless your pastor. I hope this is just the beginning and it will spread to other churches.

Thunderbolt,

I applaud your Pastor!!! Oh how I wish more take that step and do so right now!!! I can see, the people and yes even some Pastors whom will be left behind; people coming and complaining why their shepherd of their church failed to warn them. Just because people attend church doesn't mean they are saved. Therefore, it would be an excellent time for altar calls!!!

God Bless your Pastor!

May others follow his example!

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie

Hi Thunderbolt
Good to hear. I would think that most CC pastors are like that - at least I hope they are.
I have gone to CC's since 1971 and the rapture has always been a central theme of their teaching.
I used to listen to Pastor Rosales on 107.9FM KWVE years ago.
The message you are speaking of should show up on this page soon. http://calvaryccv.org/category/archivedmessages/pastordavid/

I hear ya our pastor preached on the rapture last sunday and he was on fire and the church went wild..

the day before he sent out a text to all of us that said "millions missing the rapture has happened", where are you?
one of the recipients answered back, I am at the crystle river, where are you? Pastor said I am at the feet of Jesus...

Neat story. Thanks for sharing. I hope this is confirmation that it is this year!

yup... more pastors should be preaching about the rapture now. it's coming!