Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Church Age Ends on Tuesday, Began on Sunday

This is a new study from my friend Corey. I pray that we are going home in September.

Kevin

"Read With Discernment"

Church Age Ends on Tuesday, Began on Sunday

I am really excited about this parallel. I believe without an inch of doubt in my heart that God has planned the rapture to be at a specific year, month, week, day, and moment. There are no coincidences or random planning with God. Every major event in the life of Christ has NEVER occurred on some average day. I do not believe for one minute we can’t know the exact day and even moment that the church age ends, not because what I believe, but what the word of God reveals. In this particular study, I will put fourth biblical reasons why I believe the scripture clearly indicates the rapture occurring on Tuesday.

Throughout the scripture, we know that God gives a “year for a day”. The most powerful and clear confirmation of this fact is the creation week. In Genesis, God lays out his entire plan out salvation for mankind within what is known as the creation week. God created the heavens and the earth in 6 days, and then on the 7th day, God rested from his work. This constitutes a total of 7 days, or the common week.  In 2 Peter 3:8, we read:

“But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.”
This lets us know that the 6 days of God working and 7th day rest is a prophetic symbol of God’s entire plan for mankind. God has planned out for there to be 6000 years in which God will work and the 7th day is symbolic of the 1000 year reign of Christ, in which God will rest from his work.

If can be read as:

“Sunday” – 1000 years

“Monday” – 1000 years

“Tuesday” – 1000 years

“Wednesday” – 1000 years

“Thursday” – 1000 years

“Friday” – 1000 years

“Saturday” – 1000 years

Sunday through Friday is God’s working days and Saturday constitutes God’s 1000 year rest which we can read about in Revelation 20 where Jesus rules on earth for a period of 1000 years.  The 7th day would be “Saturday” which is the Jewish Sabbath day, or day of “rest”. This day of rest is symbolic of the 1000 reign of Christ on earth, or God’s rest from his 6000 years of working with humanity.

So, it is easy to see that the 6 days of creation and 7th day rest is prophetic of 6000 years of God working with humanity for salvation and 7th millennia, the 1000 year reign of Christ on earth, or God’s rest from his work.

We can even see that the actual days of the creation week parallel the actual days in which God will fulfill these prophetic events. For example:

On the 4th day of the creation week, we see that God put the “Sun” in the heavens and separated light from darkness. This would be Wednesday in the prophetic sense, which is amazing because the “Son of God”, Jesus Christ was hung in the sky on the 4th day of the week as well, Wednesday. It is no coincidence that God called the 7th day the day of “rest”. The Jewish Sabbath day is called the day of “rest”, which is Saturday!

We can see very clearly that the events that occurred during the creation week in Genesis 1 actually parallel future prophetic events that would occur on those exact days during the week.

“God put Sun in sky on 4th day” – The son of God was lifted into the sky on “4th day of week”, Wednesday.

“God rested on 7th day” – The 7th day of week which is Saturday is the Jewish Sabbath or rest day.

We can see that God exchanges a “year for a day”. Another great example of this is found in Numbers 14:34:

“After the number of the days, in which ye searched the land, even forty days, each day for a year, shall ye bear your iniquities, even forty years, and ye shall know my breach of promise.”
God is known for exchanging a day for a year!

Now that this has been established, I will like to explain why the word of God reveals to us the exact day of the week the church age will end, based on the exact day it began.

7000 years total

Adam to Abraham – 2000 years!

Abraham to Jesus – 2000 years!

Jesus 1st Advent to 2nd Advent – 2000 years!

Millennium – 1000 years!

This gives us a total of 7000 years

The amount of time between Christ’s 1st coming and 2nd coming is known as the church age. The ending of the church age at the rapture is “apart” of the Second Advent of Christ; it is just broken up into a total of 7 years. The spring festivals are solely for the 1st coming of Jesus to Israel and the fall festivals are solely for the 2nd coming of Christ to Israel.

The second coming of Jesus is broken down into a period of 7 years, which begins with the rapture. Since ALL the fall feasts are for Christ’s Second Advent, the rapture is also in a way, a part of Christ’s Second Advent because it will fulfill a fall feast. All 3 of the fall feasts are for the second coming of Christ, not just 2 out of the 3.

Currently, we are in the time between Christ’s first and Second Advent, a period known as the church age. This period is prophetical revealed in the long summer harvest separation of time between Pentecost (last spring feast) and the feast of Trumpets (first fall feast). Meaning, at the rapture, the second advent of Christ begins to unfold, beginning with the 7 year wedding supper of the lamb in heaven. 

Remember that God gives a “day for a year” so the 2000 year church age gap between Christ’s first and second coming are for specific days of the week. 

When God looks at the church age, he DOES NOT see 2000 years, he sees 2 days. In the same manner, when God looks at his dealing with humanity, he sees 6 days, and is waiting for his 7th day to rest. Knowing this, let’s look at the timing of the beginning of the church age.
“When the day of Pentecost had fully come”…

The indwelling of believers with the Holy Spirit is the beginning of the church age. This action of the Holy Spirit began on Pentecost, which always falls on Sunday. Christ died on Wednesday and rose 3 days lateon Saturday. This begins the counting of the Omer which is 49 days long, and the 50th day is the next grain offering, Pentecost.

This means Pentecost must always fall on Sunday. So, the DAY in which the 2000 year church age began was Pentecost SUNDAY. We must remember, God looks at these 2000 years in a more simplistic manner. He sees it as a period of 2 days (2000 years) because God gives a “year for a day”.

Now, according to God, the church age will last 2 days, just like to the Lord, his dealing with mankind will last 6 days and on the 7th day he will rest,  which is the Sabbath (rest) day. So we know that the church age began on SUNDAY, and it will last 2 days (In God’s point of view). If God began the church age on SUNDAY and if he will end it two days later, what does that tell us?

The church age is 2000 years long or 2 days to God. If it began on Sunday, then the church age will end exactly two days later to God, which would fall on TUESDAY!!!

In reading the creation week in Genesis, we see that actual days of the week stand for a period of 1000 years each:

“Sunday” – 1000 years

“Monday” – 1000 years

“Tuesday” – 1000 years

“Wednesday” – 1000 years

“Thursday” – 1000 years

“Friday” – 1000 years

“Saturday” – 1000 years

If Monday and Tuesday are worth a “1000 years”, then Monday and Tuesday are a total of “2000” years, which constitute the 2000 year long church age between the 1st and 2nd advent of Jesus Christ!!!!!!
Since each day stands for a prophetic 1000 years, and since the church age began on Sunday, the 2nd thousand year, the 2000 year church age will end 2 days (2000 years) later on Tuesday!!!!
Praise God!
Pentecost – Sunday - Beginning of church age – Beginning of 2000 years!

In God’s eyes:

Pentecost – Sunday – Beginning of church age – Beginning of 2 days!
This means that because God is looking at it in terms of days (just like he does in creation week); the ending of the church age is 2 days later, which obviously is Tuesday!

The church age began on SUNDAY

2000 years later or 2 days later from God’s point of view…

The church age ends on TUESDAY

The rapture happens on Tuesday, the “third day” of the week!

The feast of Trumpets this year falls on TUESDAY. The biblical new moon is NOT THE SLIVER, but when the MOON GOES VEILED or totally dark. The Jewish new moon is the sliver of the moon being seen. The rapture must occur when the MOON (Bride) is veiled, not when it is a silver sliver.

We are totally HIDDEN at the rapture and so is the MOON totally hidden at the rapture. That day is September 27th, 2011. The 27th falls on a TUESDAY!!!

WoW

Re: Church Age Ends on Tuesday, Began on Sunday

I so love Corey's studies..they are enthusiastic if nothing else.

Every time I read one I think, wow, now that has to be it. They are usually about concepts or points that are very small in and of themselves but when looked under his microscope suddenly there is this huge deal.

Thanks for your continued input Corey, and thank you Kevin for posting it.
~Jill

kevin

We are totally HIDDEN at the rapture and so is the MOON totally hidden at the rapture. That day is September 27th, 2011. The 27th falls on a TUESDAY!!!

Wow, Kevin!!

My 2nd trimester coincidentally begins on the day of a New Moon: SEP 27, 2011. Hope my "dream" comes true this time (Rapture occurring within the 1st 3 months of my pregnancy)!

Nevertheless, any day now will be GREAT to see the Lord... I miss Him

Thank you Jill and Grace. Grace, I certainly hope the end of September is our time to go home. So many signs are pointing to that time it seems, including the confirmation my friend Star received last week. Come quickly Lord Jesus!

Kevin

I hope we'll go Home before the end of September! Before tomorrow morning would suit me just fine.

Great Study!

Oh Kathy
Now you got me excite
From your lips to God's ears to the Angels Trumpets Call
And the Shout of the Bride Groom

Thanks Kevin and Corey! Most people are thinking the days 28, 29, 30 of Rosh Hoshana. They "think not" that it could be Tuesday the 27th. Awesome!!!!!!!

In His Love, By His Spirit!
Terry - His Jewel

Thank you, Kevin & Corey!!!

PLEASE come quickly, Lord Jesus!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Not to throw a monkey wrench in the above study but my PDF Hebrew/Jewish calendar from Perry Stone Ministries shows Rosh Hashanna starting on Wed. evening on the 28th.

You're right, Mark... RH begins on Wed sundown. Blowing of shofar only starts on Thu 29 SEP, which also marks the start of Jewish new year 5772. Somehow, I believe we shall not go beyond the Jewish year 5771. Just a strange feeling, though.