Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nibiru in NewZealand?

Go to this guys channel, he's recorded this same object for a number of months now.

???

Re: Nibiru in NewZealand?

This is GREAT!!!, thanks for the video!

looks like a flame in the sky

may be another meteorite or fireball falling or comet with a long tail

this is really interesting

I agree with you Grace. That does look like a fireball, but it's not moving. Very interesting indeed!

Kevin

WOW! Thanks for posting this. I wonder if this will be visible to everyone soon?

It reminds me of this scripture
Acts 2:3
Then, what looked like flames or tongues of fire appeared and settled on each of them.

On the flip side..
It looks a serpent/dragon forked tongue.... fallen angel?

If you check the rest of Biggordys youtube clips, you'll notice this is not a one off event.
Its taken from Auckland City, at sunset, so facing west.
I am about 470 miles south of this position, and I will start to pay more attention to the evening sky at sunset. Will let you know if I see anything.

David

Thanks David
We will be waiting for your report

David,
I just looked at some more of the biggordy100 youtube videos, and it's pretty consistent. It's definitely not an aircraft contrail as some people said in comments on his videos. This video i found below from poulter27 was taken in South America, and it's the same object.

Kevin

Here is a documentary from the History Channel about Nibiru

thanks Kevin for that from South America. I was looking on a globe thinking if New Zealand can see it - parts of South America should be able to see it possibly.

Yes the cool thing about this is this guy seems to have captured this same object over a period of a few months, so it's not a one time thing with someone looking at a distant star claiming 'this is it'.

Im assuming more and more of the world will probably start noticing this in the next few weeks??

It also makes sense that he sees it not in the black of night, because if Nibiru is supposedly coming around the sun, then it'd prob be directionally towards the sun if it's going to eclipse it. Also it makes sense that a guy in New Zealand would see it before much of the world cause he's very very south in the world (if it's true about the south pole telescope, etc...)

It is something in our atmosphere. It is not something in outer space like a planet or anything. You can tell by the smoke or condensation trail that it is in Earth's atmosphere. I believe it is a plane.

Edit - I should clarify....I am referring to the video that Kevin posted.

John,
I'm not sure what it is, but if it was a plane, the contrail is very short. I just don't think that it's a plane, since this object looks the same in New Zealand as it does in South America.

Kevin

It just seems that the contrail is short possible because of the angle of viewing and the distance. Condensation trails can dissipate quickly depending on atmospheric conditions. And if the angle of viewing is just right it could make a normal length trail seem shorter I suppose.

I don't know what it is either, but I am trying to go with what is the most probable based on what we know.

I'm no expert though, so I could be completely wrong.

:)

I've read somewhere that Comet Elenin might have a double tail

By the camera zoomed in that much and as big as those flames are, one should be able to see the jet itself if it was a plane..

Look how big those two firy looking things are but no plane in front of it.

What's odd is, I do not see a large object either like a comet.

I am wondering if this is the Nibiru that is dark, invisible..

Whatever it is, it is very strange.

Joseph

Zoe
It reminds me of this scripture
Acts 2:3
Then, what looked like flames or tongues of fire appeared and settled on each of them.

On the flip side..
It looks a serpent/dragon forked tongue.... fallen angel?

Zoe, the forked-tongued serpent/dragon reminds me of O, THE fallen angel.

Maranatha!
Tammy

it looks like carvings of a winged solar disc, like

Link

Its one more sign in the heaven that God is creator. That comet didn't crawl out of ooze

I think to the ancients it was referred to as the winged disk or the horned planet. This planet of destruction is known for these 2 'wings' off the sides.

You see this symbol on alot of cars as well.. kinda an illuminati thing where they flaunt their secrets infront of you.

on egyptian royals they used to have that 'necklace' with a circle and wings off the sides... depicting nibiru.

(can someone help me learn how to add pictures)

(can someone help me learn how to add pictures)

Paste the link of the picture you want to post.
Just right click over the picture and a list of items will show up.
Click on copy image location and then paste it into your message.

After you done that
Just but these bb code in front and at the end of your link

[ img] the pasted image link [ /img]

no spaces in the brackets
I added a space so you can see which bb code I used to show images

A newer of Elenin
Uploaded Aug 25

I wonder if the anomaly is what they talk about in this video

For your discernment

Kathy
At the 17:00 mark it reminds me of your Ring of Fire image on your thread about Volcanoes.
And right around that time the man says:
"In a blink of an eye"

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law.