Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
This is creepy

A Video clip from the Mega Disasters tv show talking about a 3 hurricane placing a direct hit on NYC...

Predictive programming?

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law.

Re: This is creepy

Guess we'll see. We'll just have to wait and see what happens. All I can say is that I'm glad I'm not in that hurricane's path!!

Me too, Kathy

Did you know they made a documentary about New Orleans getting a cat 5 hurricane a few months before it happen?

This documentary, I think was made last year.

Hurricanes are very tricky
They decrease.. increase and turn.. and loop like Hurricane Juan.

weren't they having a lot of gay weddings and celebrations in NY recently?

Heidi... Hummm

I almost sure when Katrina hit New Orleans there was a gay parade planned during that time.

Maybe it is just a coincidence.

Wow, Zoe, thanks for posting this video, it is creepy!
It's like a peek in perhaps the near future, which may happen with this Hurricane heading that way right now!

Again when a heard an F3 Hurricane on the video, I thought of the number 3 study I did, and how this number is connected with God throughout scripture and the Holy Trinity.

Heidi, you're right there was some news to the effect recently. Don't forget, our city is no better, remember it was amongst the first to begin performing gay marriages!

So many signs, pointing to the Lord's soon arrival at the Rapture. Many here are tune in, and are picking up on the signs daily from many different sources.

Can't wait to meet Jesus first and foremost, and all of you Dear Sisters and Brothers in Christ!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

Valerie, I know our city is bad. I saw photos (maybe I shouldn't have looked at them) of the pride parade they had and was shocked at some of the photos.
I don't know what to think but Jack Layton (our MP) was there when they had these parades and then his health deteriorated quickly. I do like him and have voted for him in the past but I don't know what to make of this.

On the Katrina story and New Orleans, I believe the removal of 8,000 Jewish residents from Gaza being forced out by Bush and Condy Rice, is the cause of Katrina.

8,000 Jewish folks forced from Gaza by gun-point then in New Orleans 800,000 US residents forced out by gun-point..

Back up and look at every President since the first Bush talking about land for peace.. Bush senior's home was ruined by a RARE hurricane that formed in the NORTH Atlantic 1000 miles north going in the wrong direction SW smashing his home at Kennybunkport which during the same time of his speech going on in Madrid, Spain.

Then do searches and follow-ups on Bill Clinton and Florida hurricanes..

Joseph

Valerie.. You are welcome
That is amazing about the number 3
Another sign

RJ.
Yes, it was at the same time
Now, they are planning to divide Jerusalem next month

I just thought of something..
There is a Babylon New York.
I wonder if the hurricane will affect that area?

Oh.. My..
I did a search on it and it is on Long Island!!!
Right where the hurricane suppose pass through.
I wonder if in the very near future we will hear of the destruction of Babylon on the news?

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Babylon_%28town%29,_New_York
"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

The region was once called Huntington South. Nathaniel Conklin moved his family to the area, eventually calling it "New Babylon" naming it after the ancient town of Babylon around 1803.
Valerie
There your number 3 again
it can be summed to 111
1 (8 +3)

I want to add this link to this thread to keep everything prophetic about the Hurricane in one place

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1175808&cmd=show

Didn't the film say "On a beautiful September morning sometimes in the future?"

If so that is Month of the possible PEACE treaty!!!