Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Meteorite blasts across skies of Peru .......... Leaving forest fires in its wake !!

FAIR USE FOR DISCUSSION & EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2030428/Meteorite-Peru-leaves-forest-fires-wake-Cusco.html

Meteorite blasts across skies of Peru leaving forest fires in its wake.

Blazing with the fury of a mini-sun this amazing video shows the moment a suspected meteor streaked across the sky over the city of Cusco in Peru.

It was captured blasting through the upper levels of the atmosphere at 2pm yesterday afternoon, leaving an irredescent trail in its wake.

Astonished residents watched as the impressive natural phenomena eventually disappeared over the horizon.

Experts believe it may have caused forest fires in the south of the city, which have been ravaged by drought.

Local officials and the National Police are currently trying to determine where the meteorite may have landed and are speaking to farmers south of the city.
The meteorite fell in the south of the Imperial City, between the districts of San Sebastian and San Geronimo.

Cusco is the gateway to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu. The Inca trail attracts tens of thousands of tourists every year, with entry restricted to 200 new travelers each day.

Peru last saw a meteorite fall in September 2007 near the border with Bolivia.

The basketball-sized meteorite left an impressive crater that was 44ft in diameter. Fragments of rock tested positive for iron, nickel and cobalt with traces of iridium.

It was dated as about 4.5billion years old and formed around the same time as our Solar System.

Meteorites are fragments of rock and sometimes metal that survive the fall to Earth from space. Most are fragments left over from the collision of two asteroids.

Captured by Earth's gravitational force, they are accelerated to speeds of over 11.2 kilometres per second.

They can vary in size from a fraction of a millimetre to larger than a football pitch. It is believed a meteorite six miles across wiped out the dinosaurs 65million years ago.

Hundreds of meteorites fall to Earth each year but only a handful are recovered.

Re: Meteorite blasts across skies of Peru .......... Leaving forest fires in its wake !!

Grace,
I believe this is just a taste of what will be happening during the trib when thousands of meteors will come crashing down on the world.

Kevin

Re: Meteorite blasts across skies of Peru .......... Leaving forest fires in its wake !!

yeah ... ... we shall be safely tucked in heaven

somehow, i feel like as if we are being dropped "hints" here and there.

so many signs, kevin!

Yes Grace
Like the hint when I was posting about meteorites one night and then shortly afterward, a meteorite passed near my home. And yes, it did look like a VERY bright light. Enough to turn off the street lights for several minutes.. So, yes ..
It was like a mini sun
Now.. to me that was a hint!

Too bad the video did not have the sound of the blast.. It would of spooky you.

Pray that none falls in Texas with all the dry land from the drought

This may become real common when earth finds itself in Elenin's tail and debris field in October.

There is still a question (to me anyway) about the 3 spheres/asteroids that are supposedly orbiting Elenin.

I reckon we will know soon enough....or somebody will. I don't plan on being here much longer.

Thanks Grace for reminding us how the Earth will be destroyed this time by "Fire"!

Yes, we are getting signs on a daily basis now, the birth pangs are increasing, and soon we'll be delivered from this corrupt and evil world via the Rapture!

Blessings & Maranatha!

Valerie