Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
um, hello??

Just on Dr Ouwor's site and the Rapture prophecy video has been moved to fulfilled. Is anyone out there??

Re: um, hello??

I'm here, but can anyone explain to kg2 what's going on?

kg2

I don't think anyone can explain it to you except Dr. Owuor himself.

Perhaps you should email him and ask him about it, I'm sure he would explain it to you!

Blessings!

Valerie

Haha kidding.. it has been moved, tho.

He says that Melchizedek's day is when the Rapture will take place...That is August 26, 2011...

See the other thread on this topic...There is a Youtube video about this as well and other information on 5 doves.

Wow - Friday, TOMORROW IS THE 26th! With the Russian space shuttle being forced back to earth, the earthquakes, volcanos, hurricane, economic crash, Elenin approaching and Palestine pushing for statehood, maybe it IS tomorrow!!!! WHU HOOOOOOOOOO!

I rather doubt it, but we'll see.

Come on Kathy
Don't be a doubting Thomas.
You are not in agreement with us so it may not come to pass.

I hope it is tomorrow.

Matthew 17:20

And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

So if the rapture does not happen within the next 24 (or less really) hours, does that mean we proclaim Dr. Owuor a false prophet? (I've pretty much already felt that a while back...)

Zoe,

It depends who you put your faith in!
Faith in God's word and in God is what we all should have. Faith in a person, to know something that only God knows at present...no way..Jose!!

I believe the Father in Heaven knows the "exact day and hour" which agree with scripture! Now as far as a man/woman knowing the "exact date", I have no faith at all, in him/her because, too many are trying to find the "exact date" and have been wrong each and every time to date!! We are human, we error, and some people, not saying this person, but there are some whom are out right liars. Let every man/woman be a liar, for God doesn't lie!

Well, I agree with Kathy on this one too!
Kathy, I guess we stand alone on this, but you and I have seen so many "exact dates" come and go..! Just another one that will bite the dust!!!

I always see a red flag when anyone mentions an "Exact day or exact hour"!

I believe we'll be here Friday...now come Saturday, let me see, nobody predicted the Rapture on Saturday so far!!! For when we least expect it, Jesus will come!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Before, we get into deep thinking here!!! LOL!!!

Let me just post what I posted on another thread, which applies to this as well.

Tomorrow is the 26th, and we'll still be here!

I really don't know why people try to find the "EXACT DAY OF THE RAPTURE"! We're told we don't know THE DAY OR THE HOUR, however it also states in scripture we WILL KNOW WHEN IT IS "NEAR" AND EVEN AT THE DOOR!
It's ok to speculate, study it, and perhaps discuss it as well, however, it should not be our main goal or objective. However, we don't have a right to state an "Exact date", when scripture states that only the Father in Heaven knows! Remember too, Jesus said, that the Father and Jesus are one, therefore, Jesus is privileged to this information if He so desires, or prefers not to know. That is between the Father and Jesus!

I doubt it very much that the Rapture will take place tomorrow!!!

Psalm 40,

Many people on the 5 Doves have said many things before about the Rapture taking place on a "Exact date" before, and we're still here! You think they would of learned!! We know the Rapture takes place before the tribulation, which has to do with Israel, (Jacobs troubles) therefore, we see as the news unfolds daily it confirms the scriptures how close we are now to the Rapture!

Someone sets a date, a Red Flag goes up for me, and reminds me to take whatever I read from that person with a grain of salt. Too many people trying to find out the "exact date"...I wish they would stop, and instead use their time wisely! Just knowing it is so very close now is very exciting for me. Keeps me on my toes to keep watching and not to let my guard down.

I believe the day the Rapture is about to take place, every single person that is going to be Raptured, will know and won't need anyone to tell them. We'll most likely know maybe, minutes, or seconds beforehand; there won't be time to warn anyone. That's why we're warning people now, to be prepared to meet the Lord! It will happen very suddenly and quickly! For when we least expect Jesus to come the Lord will arrive for His Bride.

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

Hmmm... somehow, I believe we may not go beyond the Jewish year 5771. Just an unexplainable feeling. But I may be wrong.

The upcoming Rosh Hashanah (Jewish New Year) in this late September will start the Jewish year 5772.

Keep watching the situation in Israel for confirmation of our soon Rapture.

HisPoiema - Kathy
So if the rapture does not happen within the next 24 (or less really) hours, does that mean we proclaim Dr. Owuor a false prophet? (I've pretty much already felt that a while back...)

HisPoiema - Kathy

Absolutely not...please read, the exact wording of Dr. Owuor. Some person on youtube misunderstood what Dr. Owuor said, therefore, we should call Dr. O a false prophet. We should call this person ignorant of his lack of understanding what was said instead.

Please go and read the thread in The Dreams, Visions & Prophecies forum, where I posted all the information there.

Dr. Owuor Prophecy...word for word!

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=8247&msgid=1175322&cmd=show

My reply to Psalm 40 about his post regarding this person on youtube.

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1175312&cmd=show

Pslam 40

Day of Melchizedek the Day of the Rapture Dr. Owuor

Actual Prophecy word for word by Dr. Owuor at url below:

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=8247&msgid=1175322&cmd=show

I posted the above in the Dreams, Visions, & Prophecies forum!

August 26 is St. Melchizedek?

I believe Dr. Owuor is speaking of Jesus as Melchizedek, not any Saint. I think this person is wrong.

I watched this person's video, and I totally disagree!
I think this person is trying to fit Aug.26th meeting of Dr. Owuor, with the Rapture, that's all, because of Dr. Owuor vision of the Rapture happening during one of his services! I think he misunderstood the message altogether!

If you read the actual prophecy you will see it speaks of the Lord Jesus as Melchizedek!

Therefore, it still stands, that no man knows the day or hour. However, we know it is near and even at the door!

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie

Since quite a few here have posted in the wrong forum, I'm going to take the liberty and do this ONCE HERE, because I believe this is important. This must be read and understood correctly!

MELCHIZEDEK’S DAY - The Day of the Rapture - by Dr. Owuor

MELCHIZEDEK’S DAY by Dr. Owuor

On November 14th, 2010 at
about 4pm, right in the middle of
preparing this mighty oracle of
God on the fine linen, I fell asleep
on the chair and immediately saw
the visions of the LORD. In that
vision, the LORD wrote for me on a
white piece of paper and presented
it close to me in that vision. The
writings I saw were written with a
dark blue ink pen and it read:
Melchizedekʼs Day Is Known
As The Day Of Light
And then I woke up from that vision.

This is absolutely stunning because
the LORD Himself got involved in
writing this divine manuscript on
the coming of the Messiah. Now I
can see that MELCHIZEDEK was the
first appearance of the Messiah
before His incarnation. No wonder
the LORD is the Ancient One who
was even before Abraham.

By MELCHIZEDECKʼS Day, the LORD
refers to the day of the rapture
of the church. And because that
is the day the LORD will descend
down from heaven with a Loud
Command, with the Voice of the
Archangel and with the Trumpet
Call of God, now we know that
the LORD God Almighty in heaven
views that Day as the Day of
Melchizedek.

He also Wrote in
that vision, that Melchizedekʼs
Day will be the Day of Light
implying that on that day the glory
of the LORD will bring the light of
God into the church of Christ. And
every sin shall be brought to bare
even those hidden meditations
and contemplation of the heart
and minds will be exposed.

Whoever will be found wanting
on the weighing scale of the
LORD, will be left behind as those
who are worthy on the scale of
righteousness will be taken up into
heaven, into the joy and safety of
the rapture. The fine linen bright
and clean indeed transforms the
character of the church into the
church of light that they may
partake of Mechizedekʼs Day, the
Day of Light.

Repentance & Holiness Magazine 1

http://www.repentandpreparetheway.org/THE%20COMING%20MESSIAH%20F

LET ME SUMMARIES WHAT HE IS ACTUALLY SAYING HERE!
I'M TYPING IN CAPS TO SHOW THE DIFFERENCE IN MY REPLY TO WHAT HE SAID...TOO LATE TO DO ALL THE DIFFERENT COLORS ETC. 3:15 AM, SHOULD BE SLEEPING! THEREFORE, I'M NOT SHOUTING, JUST FOR IT TO BE DISTINGUISHABLE BETWEEN THE TWO.

In that
vision, the LORD wrote for me on a
white piece of paper and presented
it close to me in that vision. The
writings I saw were written with a
dark blue ink pen and it read:
"Melchizedekʼs Day Is Known
As The Day Of Light"

THE DAY OF LIGHT IS RAPTURE DAY, AND THE PERSON WHO IS KNOW IN SCRIPTURE AS "THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD IS JESUS"!!!! MELCHIZEDEK'S DAY/JESUS' DAY IS KNOW AS THE DAY OF LIGHT!!!

This is absolutely stunning because
the LORD Himself got involved in
writing this divine manuscript on
the coming of the Messiah. Now I
can see that MELCHIZEDEK was the
first appearance of the Messiah
before His incarnation. No wonder
the LORD is the Ancient One who
was even before Abraham.

GOD SHOWED DR. O, THAT MELCHIZEDEK WAS THE FIRST APPEARANCE OF THE MESSIAH (JESUS) BEFORE HIS INCARNATION AS A BABE IN BETHLEHEM! PROVING THAT GOD IS ANCIENT. ONE WHO WAS EVEN BEFORE ABRAHAM.

He also Wrote in
that vision, that Melchizedekʼs
Day will be the Day of Light
implying that on that day the glory
of the LORD will bring the light of
God into the church of Christ. And
every sin shall be brought to bare
even those hidden meditations
and contemplation of the heart
and minds will be exposed.

VERY SELF EXPLANATORY, ON THAT DAY, THE DAY OF LIGHT OR RAPTURE DAY, GOD'S GLORY WILL BRING TO LIGHT ALL SINS, EXPOSED, HIDDEN ONES, ONES OF THE HEART AND MIND. IT WILL BE THE LIGHT OF JESUS WITH HIS COMING WHICH WILL ACCOMPLISH IT.

By MELCHIZEDECKʼS Day, the LORD
refers to the day of the rapture
of the church. And because that
is the day the LORD will descend
down from heaven with a Loud
Command, with the Voice of the
Archangel and with the Trumpet
Call of God, now we know that
the LORD God Almighty in heaven
views that Day as the Day of
Melchizedek.

MELCHIZEDECK'S/JESUS' DAY REFERS TO THE DAY OF THE RAPTURE, BECAUSE GOD VIEWS THAT DAY AS THE DAY OF MELCHIZEDEK/[JESUS]!!! THIS DAY BELONGS TO JESUS, IS WHAT IS BEING SAID, BECAUSE IT IS THE DAY OF HIS COMING FOR HIS BRIDE)

Whoever will be found wanting
on the weighing scale of the
LORD, will be left behind as those
who are worthy on the scale of
righteousness will be taken up into
heaven, into the joy and safety of
the rapture. The fine linen bright
and clean indeed transforms the
character of the church into the
church of light that they may
partake of Mechizedekʼs Day, the
Day of Light.

HERE HE EXPLAINS WHOM HE SAW IN HIS VISION AND BELIEVES WILL BE LEFT BEHIND AND WHOM WILL BE RAPTURED, AND PARTAKE OF MELCHIZEDEK DAY/JESUS' DAY, THE DAY OF LIGHT, THE RAPTURE DAY WHEN JESUS COMES IN HIS GLORIOUS LIGHT.

THEREFORE JESUS IS MELCHIZEDECK, AND BECAUSE HE IS,
THE RAPTURE IS CALLED THE DAY OF JESUS, OR THE DAY OF MELCHIZEDECK!

For this Melchisedec - read the KJV scripture, and see whom they are speaking of!

Hbr 7:1 ¶ For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;

Hbr 7:2 To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;

Hbr 7:3 Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.

Hbr 7:4 Now consider how great this man [was], unto whom even the patriarch Abraham gave the tenth of the spoils.

Hbr 7:5 And verily they that are of the sons of Levi, who receive the office of the priesthood, have a commandment to take tithes of the people according to the law, that is, of their brethren, though they come out of the loins of Abraham:

Hbr 7:6 But he whose descent is not counted from them received tithes of Abraham, and blessed him that had the promises.

Hbr 7:7 And without all contradiction the less is blessed of the better.

Hbr 7:8 And here men that die receive tithes; but there he [receiveth them], of whom it is witnessed that he liveth.

Hbr 7:9 And as I may so say, Levi also, who receiveth tithes, payed tithes in Abraham.

Hbr 7:10 For he was yet in the loins of his father, when Melchisedec met him.

Hbr 7:11 ¶ If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need [was there] that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron?

Hbr 7:12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

Hbr 7:13 For he of whom these things are spoken pertaineth to another tribe, of which no man gave attendance at the altar.

Hbr 7:14 For [it is] evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.

Hbr 7:15 And it is yet far more evident: for that after the similitude of Melchisedec there ariseth another priest,

Hbr 7:16 Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life.

Hbr 7:17 For he testifieth, Thou [art] a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

Hbr 7:18 For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof.

Hbr 7:19 For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope [did]; by the which we draw nigh unto God.

Hbr 7:20 ¶ And inasmuch as not without an oath [he was made priest]:

Hbr 7:21 (For those priests were made without an oath; but this with an oath by him that said unto him, The Lord sware and will not repent, Thou [art] a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec:)

Hbr 7:22 By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.

Hbr 7:23 And they truly were many priests, because they were not suffered to continue by reason of death:

Hbr 7:24 But this , because he continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood.

Hbr 7:25 Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.

Hbr 7:26 For such an high priest became us, [who is] holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens;

Hbr 7:27 Who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people's: for this he did once, when he offered up himself.

Hbr 7:28 For the law maketh men high priests which have infirmity; but the word of the oath, which was since the law, [maketh] the Son, who is consecrated for evermore.

http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfmb=Hbr&c=7&t=KJV

My belief is that it's possible we will be raptured in September, especially since so many prophetic events will be happening that month. I agree with Grace that we should watch the situation with Israel to know how close we are.

Kevin

Grace & Kevin, I totally agree!

We should be watching Israel and what may happen in September, as a marker of how close we are to the Lord's Coming at the Rapture. September looks very promising for our departure! Keep watching our redemption draws closer by each passing day! Maranatha!

Blessings!

Valerie

I want everyone to understand, I am merely passing along information that is out there for your discernment.

Someone asked what day "Melchizedek's Day" is... The video that was referenced in the first post said August 26th, so I answered the question.

In NO WAY, am I personally setting a date, I am just sharing information that I thought was interesting about the rapture and Dr. Owuor that I had never heard of before.

Please accept my humblest apologies for posting this information about a date, was not my intention to be perceived as a date setter, this is merely a study on youtube that was posted by vikhockey...

http://www.youtube.com/user/vikhockey34#p/u/0/kYIV_go50I0

All love and blessing to you all in JESUS' name!

First of all, I'm with you there, Valerie, re: us (man) not really knowing when we'll be Raptured. Just like you, I'm in the 'let's just wait 'n' see' mode...although this season seems to be ripe on the vine for Jesus' return. What with alls what's happening in the ME & Israel now.

So therefore--let's keep watching for His return, just the the same. OK!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Valerie
I had a Laughing Icon on my post to Kathy
I was joking with her.

I believe in the scripture that all things are possible.

You are right about no man knowing the day or the hour.
Angels did come and warn Lot and his family of the destruction.

Elijah knew the day of his departure.

The word said we are not of darkness that that day should be a surprise to us.

God surely can do the same to warn us.

I said, I hope it will be tomorrow..aka Today.

I did not say it will definitely happen... I was hoping...
I hope for it everyday.
After all, it is our blessed hope.

Sorry you misunderstood me.

Thanks Psalm 40 for your clarifying your intentions!

Perhaps if you come across something similar in future, it would be advisable to state at the very top of your post "For your discernment"! Making it very clear to all whom are reading or watching it.

There's nothing to forgive Psalm 40, we all make mistakes, this wasn't intentional!

We love you too, and appreciate your encouraging the Bride of Christ, as we watch for the Lord's soon return!

Valerie

Zoe,

Thanks for clarifying what you had written to Kathy.

Honestly it's hard to distinguish, when one is serious or just kidding, when it's written!

We're all hoping for the Rapture to occur very soon!

Perhaps we can try to be a little more sensitive to others, since we're not sure how others might receive what we have written.

Thanks for your continuous encouragement and uplifting posts for all here, as we watch for the Lord's soon return!

Valerie

Valerie
Thanks for the reply.
I only skimmed this thread and thought that Dr. Owuor was saying the 26th. I will read it more carefully and also the things you specifically posted from Dr. Owuor.