Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
700club today ??????

Did anyone watch the 700 club with signs of the times?

Did I hear what I thought I heard ??? The Lord does not come back 3 times.....Birth, rapture, and what we call the second coming when we return with the Lord to set a new kingdom.

Meaning no rapture as I was taught ????

When will we know when the 7 yr trib. starts, someone asked. And was told when great stone cast in the sea that causes the sun and moon to be darken???

Anyway this was broadcast today (Thursday)
I am lost for words right now.

Re: 700club today ??????

I didn't watch it, but found a link:
http://www.cbn.com/700club/signsofthetimes/

Pat Robertson is a post-Tribber. So he does not believe that the Rapture will occur till Jesus is ready to come back to this planet to rule it.

Uh, BTW, Mariposa, what is your actual name? Valerie, Kevin, and I need to know, because we don't recognize your username.

Mary, I didn't hear or watch it!

Jesus first coming to "Earth" was at Birth!

Everyone whom came across Jesus in those days saw Him!

The Rapture falls in between, since Jesus is in the clouds between Heaven and Earth. Therefore, His feet will not touch Earth, until His Second coming to Earth.

Therefore, I liken the RAPTURE unto the transfiguration of Christ! Where the dead and the living in Christ will be caught UP IN THE SKY to MEET THE LORD IN THE AIR OR IN THE CLOUDS!

Only the Dead in Christ, and the Living in Christ, WILL SEE HIM, IN THE CLOUDS! THEY WILL BE TAKEN AWAY TO HEAVEN WITH THE LORD!

His Second Coming will be to fight the battle of Armageddon & to set up His Kingdom on "Earth"

Everyone on Earth will see Him, at His return to it to set up His kingdom.

People will know when the Tribulation will start, immediately or shortly after the Bride of Christ has been Raptured, for the Anti-Christ will finally be revealed to the world, as Savior!

Don't let anyone steal your joy Mary, Jesus is Coming,
the scriptures tell us so. Remember scoffers, in scripture, well I guess you can find them everywhere now even in Christian circles!

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie

Kathy G.

Yes we do know whom Mariposa is Kathy...remember!!! LOL!!! And I thought I was the only one loosing their memory Lol!!! Join the club Sis!!! Begins with a "K" not "T"!

Blessings!

Valerie

"And was told when great stone cast in the sea that causes the sun and moon to be darken???"

To me this describes Elenin coming round the corner when she comes!!!

and the debris is flung to earth and the sun is darkened like sackcloth and the moon red,

sudden destruction and rapture

anyway that is how it seems to me, I hope it is!!!

Valerie
Kathy G.

Yes we do know whom Mariposa is Kathy...remember!!! LOL!!! And I thought I was the only one loosing their memory Lol!!! Join the club Sis!!! Begins with a "K" not "T"!

Blessings!

Valerie

LOL! OK, Valerie, gotcha! And you're right! =)

Mary, be happy, we're leaving and leaving very soon. I don't listen to anything Pat Robertson says since I know he doesn't think there will be a rapture at all. How can anyone read the Bible and ignore or dismiss this very important end-time event?

Paul, the Apostle, says there is a "Crown of Righteousness" laid up for all who love Jesus's appearing. I will believe Paul over Pat.

Thanks guys, I thought I was miss understanding something or not hearing something correctly.

Had no idea that he did not belive in the rapture.

The Rapture is imminent no matter how you "slice" it. I believe that Revelation is written in chronological order. We are still in the first 3 chapters. Chapter 4 verse 1 is the Rapture and then it continues from there. (That's the way I see it anyway)
I do hope it is this year!
By the way, I had no idea Pat Robertson was post trib either!

mary
Thanks guys, I thought I was miss understanding something or not hearing something correctly.

Had no idea that he did not belive in the rapture.

He believes in it, but he believes it'll happen at or near the end of the Tribulation, not before it begins.

His Poiema--Kathy, I am in full agreement with you!

Mary, here is what Jim Bramlett says about this:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/jim827-1.htm

Jim Bramlett (27 Aug 2011)
"RE: Pat Robertson says there is no rapture only second coming! (Diana)"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/diana826.htm

This has always been Pat's position, and I have personally known him for years. People have tried to persuade and enlighten him, to no avail. He is totally intransigent on the subject. Why? If he insists on Matthew 24 as his basis, what about verses 36-44. which clearly speak of the rapture "as in the days of Noah", as a deliverance of God's people from tribulation?

I have always believed that the root of his intransigence is a prophecy spokeN over him in the 1960s, I believe, that said he and CBN were called to usher in the coming of the Lord, and that they would provide worldwide TV coverage of the event.

To do that, he and CBN would have to survive about half the world's population being killed by Tribulation events, and resultant social and financial chaos. They would also have to have TV facilities up and running in Jerusalem at the end of the Tribulation, after the Jews have fled to Petra, etc. I do not believe that.

I believe this is a case of choosing to believe an erroneous, self-exalting personal prophecy, not discerning and comparing it with Scripture, and then by sowing doubt, robbing millions of the blessed hope.

When I worked for Pat, I was influenced by his views, but after I resigned in 1983 I began to study the Word for myself and I saw where he was wrong.

I believe Pat is brilliant and correct on most biblical subjects, but not on this one.

Jim

Actually, Heidi, Haiti did make a deal with the devil many years ago and by doing so gave legal right to the enemy, satan and his cohorts, to wreak havoc in the lives of people within those boundaries. Look up the history yourself and you'll see. Also check out some info on spiritual warfare and how that operates.

When anyone sins, it gives legal entry to demonic invasion. However, when a person or group of persons openly and deliberately make a pact with the devil for some kind of imagined advantage that is like opening a huge gate and saying COME ON IN, THIS PLACE IS YOURS. The earthquake is not the only evidence of demonic destruction in Haiti, their whole history is hellish. Satan means "adversary" in its literal translation. Jesus gave us a yardstick to measure and see clearly the source of all events. John 10:10 - "Satan comes to steal, kill and destroy, I am come to give you life and life abundantly."

Don't kill the messenger but check out the message a little more for your own benefit and for the benefit of those for whom you love and are praying. Jim Bramlett is pretty solid and I have not found anything he has said not lining up with truth.

I have read this site for months and contributed a few times.. This deal with Pat Robertson's view is somewhat disconcerting in how some are looking down on him. So what if he doesn't believe in the rapture that way most on this site does. Whether the rapture is pre trib, post trib, mid trib, or even if the tribulation occured with the first century Christians.....it doesn't matter since it has NO BEARING on salvation. I have said it before and here goes again....Now we see as in a dimly lit mirror, then we will see face to face. I suspect who ever is right and whoever is wrong on the rapture and tribulation won't even care once we are in Heaven so it's kind of ridiculous condemning Pat Robertson simply for his views on a non-salvation issue.

I deleted a couple posts by Heidi. I believe that we should be very careful not to judge other Pastors, like Pat just because we don't agree with what they said about someone. Although he may be post trib or whatever, He is still a Pastor and has the right to his own opinions. Please let us be very careful how we speak about other especially Ministers of the Gospel. Perhaps Jim B. post enticed this to occur?

No I am not a follower of his nor do I watch the program. I have many, many years ago, and I stopped, not sure why, but I just stopped one day.

Yes it is true about Haiti making a pact with the devil. The sins of the Fathers are visited upon many generations afterwards. These people should turn back to God, and repent of their ways. However, some refuse, and continue to practice their voodoo etc.

Unless a Pastor, Minister, has twisted the scripture where it becomes demonic in nature, or practices evil while supposedly preaching about God and His word...we should be careful about what we say about that person.
Let no man/woman, Pastor or alike make a liar out of God, for God doesn't lie, man/woman does.

None of us are perfect, and all of us have sinned and have come short of God's glory.

I know Heidi sent an apology and asked me to delete these posts which I have done on her behave.

God knows the heart of every person, therefore, let us leave this in His hands, and let God deal with Pat and others accordingly.

Please note I've been very busy, and I have about exhausted myself. I'm glad I saw this, better late than never.

Blessings!

Valerie