Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lease is up on Sept 24?

I've been following many posts for the past couple months now and have been blessed and encouraged by what is being posted here on rfth. Some post's I question, but I'm 100% in agreement on the pre-trib rapture, which is any day now! Praise God!

I also would like to share something that may or may not be a confirmation, on what just happened to me recently. I Just thought since everything seems to be lining up prophetically for Sept., I thought I would share this with you guys.

I recently lost my job, due to our great economy. I have been seeking the Lord about what to do next and I've surrendered everything to Him. He knows what my needs are and since I've been unemployeed He has provided for me and I knew He would. But I keep asking Him what I should do next, and I keep getting this amazing peace that only comes from Him. I feel like He is saying to me, time is just about up and keep looking up, not around your current surroundings anymore, it will all soon change.
My lease on my apartment is up on Sept 24th, coming this next month and I was thinking, maybe its a sign that this is it? I don't know but I have a sense of feeling that I can't describe which only comes from the Lord Jesus, that once again everything will be fine and taken care of.
I really feel I won't be hear past Sept, so to me this could very well be a major sign for me that He is coming very soon and this is just another confirmation on how time is just about up.
I have been seeking Him with all my heart and I don't feel any urgency to look for another job or a place to live, I never have had this feeling before, I'm so much as peace about my situation, and in the past I would never have felt this way.
Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions but I honestly really don't feel that way at all. I really believe and am so convinced that Jesus is coming no later than the end of next Sept., that He has put it in my heart, my next place to live will be in eternity in heaven with Him forever!
There are just way to many signs indicating that He is coming on the clouds of glory for His bride any day now, I've never seen so many signs all at once coming to together at such an rapid pace, this year is very unique.

I keep getting certain like 111, 555, 333, 777 and I looked up the numbers and they all have great significense. Also have been getting random visions of Jesus coming on the clouds for us, so I know I'm not crazy, even if my friends and family think I am.

I'm tired of this world and where its going, I've become so sick and disgusted with what is has to offer. I cry out to God everyday for His return and the more I pray about this the more I become less focused on this dying world and more focused on Him.
I know some of you have heard of the phrase, "He/she is so heavenly minded, He/she is no earthly good", well that's me because I know for a fact, that I won't be much earthly good much longer.

I know since reading many of your posts that we all are ready to leave this dark world and I know that we must occupy until He comes and believe me I understand that completely but I just have this sense of readiness to get ready for the rapture!
I just feel that my work hear on earth is just about completed and that there really isn't much more for me left to do.
Maybe some of you may or maynot agree on my approach on how I feel about looking for another job and believe I have tried but I don't just have it in me any more to pursue and go after the things of this world anymore.

I pray for you fellow watchers everyday and pray that you all stay encouraged as we see the Day approaching.
I will leave you guys with this verse that the Lord showed me as I'm going through this time of testing.

"If you died with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God, set your minds of things above and not on things of this earth, for you died and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. When Christ, who is your life is revealed, you also will be revealed with Him in glory." - Col. 3:1-4 (NISB)

Take care and continue to look up no matter what!

Konnetix11

Re: Lease is up on Sept 24?

Konnetix11:

I can NOT tell you how much your testimony "speaks" to me!!!

I have, at times, felt SOOO disgusted with myself and wonder
how I could have done this or that. BUT...I think that if
things had NOT worked out like they have for me, there is
probably NO WAY I would be watching now.

I've shared in a post earlier that, I was in intense prayer
back about 10 months ago about "what to do". Each day I was
at peace about just watching and posting, etc. BUT SURELY
(so "I" thought), God meant me to do "something normal".

I had a scripture taped to my computer and, while praying,
it FELL OFF. Here is the scripture:

2 Corinthians 9:8
And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that
in all things at all times, having all that you need, you
will abound in every good work.

As you say, the "peace of God" just REALLY DOES "keep you"!!!

++++++++++++++++

What I am about to share has NOT been shared with anyone!!!

...From: Saturday, January 1, 2000 - 1st day of the 2000's
...To: Saturday, September 24, 2011
...It is 4284 days
...Or 612 weeks
...Or 153 X 4 weeks
...Or 1071 X 4 days

...153 = the "fish / harvest" number
...1071 = "Joint Heirs"
...4 = "Earth; door"
...2000 = "Crossing the Jordan"

2011, Earth (& sleeping church) moves into “darkness”!!!

THE END OF THE AGE is like a great HARVEST OF FISH!!!

...Matthew 13
...47 "Once again, the kingdom of heaven is LIKE A NET that was
...let down into the lake and caught all kinds of fish. 48 When it
...was full, the fishermen pulled it up on the shore. Then they sat
...down and collected the good fish in baskets, but threw the bad
...away. 49 This is how it will be at the END OF THE AGE. The
...angels will come and separate the wicked from the righteous
...50 and throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be
...weeping and gnashing of teeth.

...John 21
...11 Simon Peter climbed aboard and dragged the net ashore. It was
...full of large fish, 153, but even with so many the net was not torn.

From THE INFINITE BOOK (3/4 down into this URL)

LINK

...153 is considered Jesus Celestial number and 888 is considered
...His earthly.

...Sons of God = 153
...Joint Heirs = 1071 = 7x153

Other notes on 153 fishes:

LINK

Meaning of the Number ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY AND THREE (153)

LINK

Sooooooo.........

To me, we could be GONE before "summer" is gone!!!!

MANY BLESSINGS AND "THANKS" FOR YOUR TESTIMONY!!!!!

Calvin

Matthew 24:32
“Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs
get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near.

Mark 13:28
“Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get
tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near.

Luke 21:30
When they sprout leaves, you can see for yourselves and know
that summer is near.

welcome konnetix!

Calvin
we could be GONE before "summer" gets here!!!!

.... am I missing something here?! In my state, we've been *roasting* with temps in the 100's for the past 3 months!! 113 just yesterday.

SUMMER IS HERE!!!! ~ has been for the past 3 months!!

Did you possibly mean before summer has ENDED?? (in late Sept.)

LOL! I suspect he did, Blessed Hope; that must have been a typo.

Welcome to our friendly forum, konnetix!

SORRY, Blessed Hope!!!

I meant to type:

"To me, we could be GONE before "summer" is gone!!!!"

Typo City will never be a ghost town, Calvin! (Well, maybe, during the Millennium. =))

LOL Kathy..
I live in typo city..LOL

Like Valerie, I am not only loosing my brain but it is running much faster than my fingers can type.

Calvin.. I had thought you meant ..
Before September gets here.

Welcome Konnetix and thanks for the prayers!
If you feel deeply as you do about the rapture being by this September...
Maybe the LORD laid you off so that you can have free time with your family before He rescue you and your family from this earth.

Zoe
LOL Kathy..
I live in typo city..LOL

Like Valerie, I am not only loosing my brain but it is running much faster than my fingers can type.

Calvin.. I had thought you meant ..
Before September gets here.

Welcome Konnetix and thanks for the prayers!
If you feel deeply as you do about the rapture being by this September...
Maybe the LORD laid you off so that you can have free time with your family before He rescue you and your family from this earth.

Welcome Konnetix,

Glad you have joined our forum here! Your testimony is very honest and straight forth! Thank you for sharing your innermost thoughts!

Please email me, and we can adjust your records accordingly!

Zoe, I'm so forgetful now, I'm happy I still know my name and where I live!!! LOL~~~ That's what a lack of sleep, getting older, and chronic pain will do!!! Anyways, so much to do and so little time left!

My fingers may be running on the keyboard, but my brain is lagging at least 1 mile behind!!! LOL!!!
Good to know I'm not alone...!

Blessings to you all,

Valerie

Konnetix11,
I certainly understand what you are saying. There just isn't much of anything in this world today that gives me any hope. I am ready to fly when Jesus is ready to take his church home. I believe that September could absolutely be our month of redemption, especially after what Star had to say about September being the month of the rapture. I talk to her regularly, and she has never heard any specific date of the rapture from the Lord, but this was a first. May we soon meet in the air with our Lord!

Kevin

Blessed Hope are you in Texas? We have had 58 days of 100 + temps here and it is getting a little old. I know heaven must be a stable 68-72 degrees at al times :)

Welcome K! Your testimony is very reassuring. Like you I am ready to go. This week there are news accounts of three children, 7, 8 and 10 years old, who were killed by their parents in the Dallas, TX area. It sickens me to know that these sweet, innocent little ones were treated so terribly and is a reminder of other children around the world who are also mistreated and neglected. Abortion has so cheapened life that the "survivors" lives are not deemed valuable either. I know God's heart breaks over each one. So ready for Jesus to come and rescue all the little ones and sweep them up in His arms.

Valerie,
You are in my prayers.
I know when you get to heaven you are going to be so grateful!
I can hear you now..
Hallelujah!!! Oh.. What a relief it is!!!

Texas Sue
That is scary about the children being murdered by their parents.

It is happening here, too
A couple days after the Meteorites fell..
A man sawed his disabled 7 year old son. He took him out of the wheelchair..
Put him in the kitchen sink..
Put a garbage bag over the child's head and then saw off the child's head.
He said, he heard the child grasp and cry while he was sawing.
Then he cut off the child's forearm and lower legs.
Place the remains in the garbage bag but took the head and place it on the side of the rode for his girlfriend/mother of the child could see it.

How sick is that. I wonder if a fallen angel possessed him.
The mother did say, that the father wanted to kill the child when the child was an infant because the child would suffer in life with his disability.
It was said by the father that he got angry when the child who wore diapers messed on both of them. He said he was tired taking care of him

There was another story of a mother who shot her child.

Just think when the Great tribulation begins... how bad it will be

That video with the fallen angels reminds me of the end times.

I hear ya konnetix11 and I agree, I also have some things coming up just after Sept. but every time I try to pray about them, It's like the Lord say's never mind that, as well as the fact that if I go shopping for the essentials and just glance at winter clothing I have been getting a check in my spirit and a knowing that I won't be needing them, so I have not bought any...

I have been a watcher for years, but never, ever before have I had this sense of knowing that we have arrived to the time that we have all been waiting for, although at times it seems so surreal, then you have the added factor of so many others around you that just seem so oblivious to the fact... and your mind starts trying to play tricks on you, where your like... if there are this many people just acting like nothing unusual is about to happen, you think maybe I am dilusional or something, but then the Spirit within taps you again and says they are asleep, so stay awake and watch... how else will the scripture; as in the days of Noah be fulfilled, unless we have those, who knew not , until the flood came and took them all away.. keep looking up child..

I've been having similar thoughts and feelings as all of you.
My husband has been wanting to find work that is outside of construction (he does tile) due to pain and I feel like there is so little time left that it really does not matter anymore.
We live in a 160 sq ft studio apt. and would like to move but having a hard time finding another place we can afford (hubby works less now due to pain so the lower rent helps) but now I feel like it's no biggie because we will be outta here soon.
We have a daughter who is brainwashed by the people she lives with since 2005 (long story) and we pray that we can be back in contact with her again. (they keep her from everyone but their friends etc) Anyway, lately - the last week or so - I keep thinking that we will see her soon but that it will be in the rapture. I still pray for her to get away from them anyway even if she does not see us. (she is saved but got "taken in" by this family when she was 18)
When I think about the future, which usually causes stress and worry, I have a peace and joy that only Jesus can give.