Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
*What Will It Take To Get Our Attention? 3 Earthquakes in 3 days. More coincidence?

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

*What Will It Take To Get Our Attention? Three earthquakes in three
days. More than coincidence?*

First came an earthquake in Colorado. Then Virginia's quake shook the US
from South Carolina to New England. Finally, San Francisco had a rattler
as well. Are they connected?

Office workers gather on a sidewalk after their building was evacuated
following an earthquake in New York on Tuesday. The 5.8 magnitude
earthquake centered northwest of Richmond, Va., shook much of the east
coast from Washington, D.C., to New York City and Rhode Island.

By Brad Knickerbocker, Staff writer / August 24, 2011
Colorado, Virginia, California: three earthquakes across the United
States in three days. Aside from the apocalyptic questions some are
raising, was this more than an earth-trembling coincidence? Or was there
some scientific connection between these three events?

First there was the magnitude 5.3 earthquake near Trinidad, Colo., the
largest earthquake in the state since 1973. Then a magnitude 5.8 quake
centered in Mineral, Va., jarred a region from Charleston, S.C. to
Boston. Finally, there was a relatively mild 3.6 rattler in the San
Francisco area Tuesday night.

What's going on here?
Experts say that while the Colorado and East Coast earthquakes were
unusual, the first one did not trigger the second. Nor did the San
Francisco quake have anything to do with the two that preceded it.
"They really are unrelated," says Meredith Nettles, a seismologist at
Columbia University. "There really is no causal connection."
"This is pure coincidence," concurs San Diego State University
seismologist Tom Rockwell.

"That's because small earthquakes don't change the state of stress very
much in the crust of the earth, so the effects will be only local," he says.
While this week's earthquakes made news -- with earthquake tremors and
hurricane Irene on the way, some people in North Carolina wondered if a
plague of locusts was next -- the earth's shake-rattle-and-roll is going
on all around us almost constantly.

In just the past week in the US alone, there were about 700 earthquakes
perceptible to detection equipment. And as the US Geological Survey puts
it, "there's a 100 percent chance of an earthquake today" somewhere in
the world.

More than 700 earthquakes a year around the world "may be sufficiently
strong to cause property damage, death, and injury," according to the
USGS, "but fortunately, most of these potentially destructive
earthquakes center in unpopulated areas far from civilization."
One of the largest recent earthquakes (magnitude 6.8) occurred July 31
near the north coast of Papua New Guinea. (Because they're figured
logarithmically, a 6.8 quake has ten times the amplitude of a 5.8 one.)

[UPDATE: A magnitude 7.0 earthquake hit a remote area of Peru near the
border with Brazil Wednesday. There were no reports of damage or
injuries, according to the Associated Press.]

Though aftershocks can be expected to occur, even larger earthquakes are
unlikely to trigger major events elsewhere, according to a report in the
journal Nature Geoscience last year.

"Based on the evidence we've seen in our research, we don't think that
large, global earthquake clusters are anything more than coincidence,"
said Tom Parsons, USGS geophysicist and author of the study.

Earthquakes in the central and eastern United States, although less
frequent than in the West, typically are felt over a much broader region.

"East of the Rockies, an earthquake can be felt over an area as much as
10 times larger than a similar magnitude earthquake on the West Coast,"
according to the USGS. "A magnitude 5.5 eastern US earthquake usually
can be felt as far as 300 miles from where it occurred, and sometimes
causes damage as far away as 25 miles."

As San Diego State University's Dr. Rockwell explains it, that's because
of the difference in earth's crust on the two US coasts: the West is
mushier and more broken up, the East is old granite.
Using a sound metaphor, Rockwell likens the West's crust to a block of
wood, the East to a brass bell with the sound of the bell heard much
farther away.

"Seismic energy gets transmitted farther and stronger with high-quality
rock," he says.
Related to this, Columbia University's Dr. Nettles notes that it
probably was a good thing that the Virginia quake was located between
populated areas. "If you're going to have an earthquake of this size on
the East Coast, that was a pretty good place to have it."

What Will It Take To Get Our Attention?
By Joel C. Rosenberg
(Washington, D.C, August 23, 2011) -- Three rare earthquakes have hit
the U.S. in two days -- a 5.9 magnitude tremor epicentered in southern
Virginia on Tuesday shook the White House, Capitol and Pentagon and was
felt up and down the Eastern seaboard; and the largest earthquake in
Colorado and New Mexico four decades occurred on Monday. Finally, there
was a relatively mild 3.6 rattler in the San Francisco area Tuesday
night. Until now, I'd never experienced an earthquake before.

While the one here in the D.C. area was relatively mild (compared to the one in
Japan, for example), it made me think of the column I wrote last month,
entitled, "The Lord is shaking the nations physically, spiritually,
financially: Why, and how should we respond?" A few excerpts might be
worth reconsidering today:

* "Americans, too, are being shaken. We face arguably the worst economic
crisis since the Great Depression. Nearly half of all Americans believe
we are heading towards another Great Depression. Unemployment is over
9%. Housing foreclosures are skyhigh.. People have lost enormous sums of
money due to depressed housing prices and stock market volatility. The
federal government is trying to spend our way to prosperity but is making things worse. Our annual federal budget deficit topped $1.3
trillion last year. This year, it looks like the feds will spend more
than $1.5 trillion beyond what they are taking in in revenue. Our debt is skyrocketing. The U.S. is now on the verge of financial default, and
hampered further by political ineptitude in Washington that threatens to
comp0und an already precarious situation."

* "What if these events are not all random? What if the God of the Bible
is allowing these to happen to shake us, to wake us, to get our
attention, that we might turn to Him and ask Him to have mercy on us and
help us?"

* "The Lord said through the ancient Hebrew Prophet Haggai that the
nations would be shaken in the future. "For thus says the Lord of hosts,
'Once more in a little while, I am going to shake the heavens and the
earth, the sea also and the dry land. I will shake all the nations....I
am going to shake the heavens and the earth. I will overthrow the
thrones of kingdoms and destroy the power of the kingdoms of the
nations." (Haggai 2:6, 7, 21, 22)

Now would be a good time to rededicate ourselves to praying and fasting
for America and Israel at this critical time and turning our hearts to
spending more time in the Scriptures.

http://groups.google.com/group/bible-prophecy-news/browse_thread/thread/7421bf28979ffc47#

Re: *What Will It Take To Get Our Attention? 3 Earthquakes in 3 days. More coincidence?

These articles caught my attention because I just did a study on the number 3!!! Here we have a story written 3 Earthquakes in 3 days. What will it take to get our attention? Yes, what more will it take?

Wow, I believe God is giving us more signs, time to repent and get right with God those who haven't done so as yet. Today is the day to do, just that, tomorrow may be too late.

This is not a coincidence, God is indeed trying to get the attention of all people. The time of the Lord's coming is at hand, and there's no more time to waste!

Jesus is Coming, don't miss it for the World!!!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: *What Will It Take To Get Our Attention? 3 Earthquakes in 3 days. More coincidence?

Val:

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do NOT know "WHY?" I'm "JUST" seeing this!!!!!!!!!

A warning to the "VIRGINS"!!!!!! LINK

Matthew 25:13 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.

AND, as Nando wrote in Five Doves this AM:

"As I write this article there is a Hurricane named Irene that will threaten the East coast of the USA in the same area that the 5.8 earthquake affected yesterday."

==============================

Virginia (given name)From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LINK

Virginia is a feminine given name derived from the Ancient Roman family name Virginius, a name probably derived from the Latin word virgo, meaning "maiden" or "virgin." According to legend, Virginia was a Roman girl who was killed by her father in order to save her from seduction by a corrupt government official.

The name was the 34th most common name for American women and girls, according to the census of 1990. It was the 545th most popular name given to baby girls born in the United States in 2007. Virginia is the name of a state in the United States, derived by an expedition sent by Sir Walter Raleigh in 1584 who recorded the name of a Native American regional "king", "Wingina," modified later that year by Queen Elizabeth I to "Virginia", perhaps in part noting her status as the "Virgin Queen." It is the oldest surviving English place-name in the U.S. not wholly borrowed from a Native American word, and the fourth oldest surviving English place name, though it is Latin in form.

+++++++++++++++++

LINK

Aug 24, 2011 Earthquake in Virginia 5.8, Hurricane Irene and vision of Rapture all related signs for different people
Back in June 9 I started a series of posts about a message that I received on a very distinct way that the apocalypse was on 7, the message at the time I interpreted to mean the month and I assumed the month of July which was not the message. The other possibility if it referred to the month 7 on this year is that it referred to the month of Tishri which is month seven on the Jewish calendar.The message was not of the Rapture but the one here posted was of the Rapture with no reference to the Tribulations.

To those that do not believe any of this stop wasting your time and go some place else, this post is not for you.

As I write this article there is a Hurricane named Irene that will threaten the East coast of the USA in the same area that the 5.8 earthquake affected yesterday.

These like many others are warning signs of pending destruction from a loving God the Lord Jesus Christ that does not want any to perish. To ignore them is to risk finding yourselves in the receiving end of the destruction that is coming in the 7 years of Tribulation.

Nando

Calvin, sometimes something comes to us out of the blue, which is what just happened in your case! Virginia,
very interesting name, and the association with this quake that just took place there is surely a sign of how near our departure is now!

See you soon Dear Brother in Christ!!!

Blessings in Jesus,

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purpose"

Steve Mullin (25 Aug 2011) (Five Doves Site)

"Earthquakes"

You have to wonder a little about the earthquakes in DC and in Colorado yesterday. People who have lived in DC for a long time have said that a quake like that hasn't happened in 30 plus years. And then the following from Colorado:

A 5.3 magnitude earthquake, the biggest in the state in some four decades, shook Colorado late on Monday in an area of the United States where quakes are rare, the U.S. Geological Survey said on Tuesday. (From Reuters in Washington).

These quakes aren't necessarily large in magnitude, but the fact that they haven't occurred in 30-40 years should make one think. In addition, today there was a 7.0 magnitude quake in Peru.

There are 2 points I'd like to make. First, the Lord likens the end times to birth pangs. They will increase dramatically in frequency and intensity as the rapture approaches. Secondly, with the approaching of Elenin and possibly Nibiru or Planet X in its wake, these events should be watched closely. What if we start seeing 7.0 quakes more and more in the coming days? Could be telling us that the Lord is about to take us home. The way the pieces are coming together, I would personally put the chances of the rapture happening by the end of 2012 at 90%. Having been born again in 1999 and watching closely ever since, I've never felt so confident that all of the pieces are coming together. Though I haven't shared many of the dreams I've had during the last year or so, I've seen a ton of water where there was no water before. In my dreams, I've been in high rise hotels on the beach as a 100 ft wave has approached. Wake up shaking because of it. I also remember thinking while I was dreaming/seeing a vision to try to read the names of the boats or watercraft so I could look them up when I woke up.

continues at url below:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/stevem825-1.htm

NOTE at about 42 seconds into the video!!!

Is this a "virgin"? A possible major WARNING!!!???

LINK

Calvin, thanks for the video!!

The virgin did seem like a prophetic hint to me too.

How exceedingly interesting that when it is indisputable and undeniable that both the frequency and intensity of EQ's are increasing, unless they cause major devastation, they are mentioned and then mostly forgotten. If anyone asks questions, they are told "there have always been earthquakes; nothing new here."

But, when there are heatwaves,droughts, severe winters, tornados, etc, then, it must be global warming that is of course man-made. That of course has to be the "cause"; evil man and our factories and machines.

So, what causes earthquakes? Movement of tectonic plates and slipping subduction zones say the seismologist. No, those are symptoms. The causative factors ultimately are due to the Creator of the universe who created the earth, stars, etc.

Whether or not ELENIN and NIBIRU are causing a mass magnetic effect of altering our orbit through their entering our solar system or not we don't know for sure. We know there are more quakes all the time. Jesus said there will be "earthquakes in divers places."

What I do know are several things, the ancient Sumerians wrote and drew pictures of an event 3600 years ago, and our government and governments around the world are very secretive and purposefully handing out misinformation or deceit regarding these astronomical events.

The Bible says in the last days there will be signs in the sun, moon, and stars, and deceit and deceivers will be the rule.

"Howbeit when he, the Spirit of of truth, is come, He will guide you into all truth: for He shall not speak of Himself; but whatsoever He shall hear, that shall He speak: and He will show you the things to come." John 16:15.

Well, to those who are paying attention, He is showing us if we are watching.

Keep watching, the Best is yet to come!

Thunderbolt

God's got our attention, but getting the world's attention is a little harder, to say the least. =)

It is worth mentioning that the National Cathedral in D.C. led out with several other churches in reading from the Koran that last Sunday in July. They helped promote the acceptance of "Chrislam". Reminds me of the Ark of the Covenant when captured by the Philistines and put in their temple of Dagon. The idol dagon was found lying on its face the next morning. The philistines set it up again and found it tne next morning lying on its face with its hands and feet broken off! They got rid of the Ark after that.

God is God all by Himself and does not share His throne with false gods -especially the god of Islam.

Thank you for posting this Texas Sue. I looked on the internet and read about all the damages that church sustained.

God won't allow them to read any books other than the Bible. He was going to get them sooner rather than later. It says the damages cost millions.

Texas Sue, you wrote:

It is worth mentioning that the National Cathedral in D.C. led out with several other churches in reading from the Koran that last Sunday in July. They helped promote the acceptance of "Chrislam". Reminds me of the Ark of the Covenant when captured by the Philistines and put in their temple of Dagon. The idol dagon was found lying on its face the next morning. The philistines set it up again and found it tne next morning lying on its face with its hands and feet broken off! They got rid of the Ark after that.

God is God all by Himself and does not share His throne with false gods -especially the god of Islam.

EXCELLENT THOUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not His throne, nor His worship.