Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tremors hit Toronto after 5.8 magnitude earthquake rocks Virginia

I didn't feel the tremors, but my husband's workplace did!

http://www.thestar.com/news/article/1043702--tremors-hit-toronto-after-5-8-magnitude-earthquake-rocks-virginia?bn=1

Re: Tremors hit Toronto after 5.8 magnitude earthquake rocks Virginia

It's amazing how far from the epicenter that this quake was felt. Just think if it was a 7.0 or above, what it would have done. Our day of redemption is ever so near!

Kevin

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

The earth really did shake — a little.

Toronto area residents felt tremors stemming from a 5.9-magnitude earthquake in Virginia Tuesday afternoon.

The website of the U.S. Geological Survey confirmed an earthquake hit central Virginia at 1:53 p.m.

John Chan was at work in Thornhill when he felt the quake.

“I was on the phone with my wife and my desk started to move and my lamp was vibrating. It only lasted for four seconds but I thought I was dreaming,” Chan said.

Helen Smith was in her living room at Don Mills and Sheppard Ave. when she felt the ground tremble.

“The chairs started to shake and the lights were swinging. We are on the 11th floor but it was quite evident,” Smith said.

The New York Times reported that buildings in Washington — including the White House — had been evacuated although there were no reports of damage.

http://www.torontosun.com/2011/08/23/earthquake-felt-in-to

Note the time it hit Virginia 1:53 totally fish caught in the net was 153...! There's the number 3 again, sounds like a clue to the nearness of the coming of the Lord at the Rapture!!!

http://www.scripturessay.com/article.php?cat&id=516

The significance of the 153 fish mentioned in John 21:11

(153 Fish, p.2)

Godhead composed of 3 beings
Jesus rose from the grave the 3rd. day
Prayed 3 times in the garden
Crucified the 3rd hour of the day
3 hours of darkness - from the 6th hour of the day to the 9th hour
On the cross 6 hours... 2x3
died about the ninth hour of the day.... 3x3
3 were crucified
Jesus' lived about 33 years .... some say 331/3
His ministry was approximately 3 years in length
And many more....... you fill in the rest

This should be enough to illustrate that many things in the life of Jesus took place in series of 3's or dealt some way with the number 3.

Now the number 153 is an interesting number in several ways.... some of which deal with the number 3. Now remember in all of this that the number 3 is closely associate with the life of Christ and represent things of a spiritual nature. I don't want you to think I figured all this out about the number 153, but when I was doing my research on numbers in Revelation I ran across some very interesting facts about the number 153. Now, mathematicians are interested in numbers and not scripture. I was interested in Scripture and how the mathematics fit in, so I put 2 and 2 together and hopefully came out with 4. :) ... or something like that. We'll begin with some of the simple things and work up to the more difficult.

Add the digits of 153: 1+5+3= 9 which is 3x3 or 3 sets of 3

Again, in olden times people dealt with numbers somewhat differently than we do today. 153 is what was called a "triangular" number. They formed shapes or patterns by arranging dots to represent the number. To be a triangular number, the pattern of dots would form a triangle with the same number of dots on each side of the triangle. The number 3 would be the first triangular number... 2 dots below 1 dot. Add another row of 3 dots below the 2 dots and you have the next triangular number .. 6. The number 153 is the sixteenth triangular number. It would have 17 dots on each side of the triangle. When you have about 3 hours of spare time, try drawing that and making it look good. :) So, the number 153 can be expressed as a triangle which, obviously, has 3 sides and is therefore closely associated with the number 3.

Next: If you sum the cube of the digits in 153, you always get 153. There are only about four known numbers in the entire numbering system in which the sum of the cube of the digits of that number will yield the original number. The number 153 is the only one divisible by 3. In order to do this you simply multiplying each digit by itself three times and then add the results. Notice, again, the use of the number 3. In order to make things simple, I'll just represent the cube of a digit in this manner... (1x1x1). Ok, we take the sum of the cube of the digits of 153 ... (1x1x1) + (5x5x5) + (3x3x3) = 153 or 1 + 125 + 27 = 153. Again the number 153 has extraordinary properties dealing with the number 3.

Now for the big finale:

The number 153 can be found in any "third" number in the entire numbering system. all right here is how this works... pay close attention. :) (by the way, I am a retired school teacher) Take any 3rd. number... 3,6,9,12,15,18....etc. (you get the idea) or any number divisible by 3, and do the same thing as we did above.... find the sum of the cube of the digits. You will have to repeat the calculation several times, but the final answer to these calculations will always be 153. I'll do a simple one and you can get pencil, paper, and calculator out and try as many as you want... or you can trust me that the answer will always be 153.

(153 Fish, p.3)

Lets take the number 27:
(2x2x2) + (7x7x7) = 8 + 343 = 351 (now take that answer (351) and do the calculation again) 351 (3x3x3) + (5x5x5) + (1x1x1) = 27 + 125 + 1 = 153
(The final answer will always be 153)

Obviously, for some numbers this calculation might have to be repeated many, many times, but the final answer will always be 153.

Now lets put all of this together. The number 3 is symbolic of spiritual things. Many of the events in the life of Christ took place in series of 3's. So, when Jesus went fishing, he caught the number of fish (153) which can be found in any third number in the entire numbering system. What an appropriate number of fish to catch. Was this an accident? I seriously doubt it. Am I sure this is why he caught 153 fish? No. But, the number was recorded for some reason and this explanation follows precisely what we know about scripture and use of numbers. I'll let you decide what you think.

Washington Monument Indefinitely Closes After Earthquake Causes Cracks

Published August 23, 2011

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/08/23/washington-monument-indefinitely-closes-after-earthquake-causes-crack/#ixzz1Vv8ytiq8

WASHINGTON – After reports of the Washington Monument possibly leaning due to a 5.8 magnitude earthquake that struck Virginia Tuesday, the National Park Services has revealed an inspection found cracks in the stones at the top of the Monument.
The NPS released a statement after completing a secondary inspection that structural engineers will evaluate the cracks Wednesday to determine the best way to repair the Monument before reopening it to the public.
The Washington Monument grounds have been reopened except for an area about 100 feet outside of the plaza.
The initial reports of the Monument leaning due to the earthquake have previously been called false by U.S. Park officials.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/08/23/washington-monument-indefinitely-closes-after-earthquake-causes-crack/#ixzz1Vv9WztMP

White House shaken by 5.9 magnitude earthquake

Published Date: 24 August 2011
By Margaret Neighbour
A 5.9 MAGNITUDE earthquake hit the east coast of the United States yesterday shaking much of Washington and sending people spilling into the streets near the White House.
Parts of the Pentagon, the White House and the Capitol were evacuated.

The quake, which was centred in the state of Virginia, was felt as far north as New York City and Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts, where president Barack Obama is on holiday. ADVERTISEMENT

The shaking was felt on the Martha's Vineyard golf course as Mr Obama was just steeing off.

The US Geological Survey said the quake was half a mile deep.

Shaking was felt at the White House and all over the east coast, as far south as Chapel Hill, North Carolina.

There were no immediate reports of injuries.

The quake was centred north-west of Richmond, the capital of Virginia, and south of Washington.

Mr Obama and many of the nation's leaders were out of town on holiday yesterday when the quake struck at 1:51pm local time.

The East Coast gets earthquakes, but usually smaller ones, and is less prepared than California or Alaska for such events.

At Reagan National Airport outside Washington, ceiling tiles fell during a few seconds of shaking. Authorities announced it was an earthquake and all flights were put on hold.

http://news.scotsman.com/world/White-House-shaken-by-59.6824015.jp

Quake rocks Washington area, felt on East Coast

MINERAL, Va. (AP) — The most powerful earthquake to strike the East Coast in 67 years shook buildings and rattled nerves from South Carolina to Maine on Tuesday. Frightened office workers spilled into the streets in New York, and parts of the White House, Capitol and Pentagon were evacuated.

The National Cathedral said its central tower and three of its four corner spires were damaged, but the White House said advisers had told President Barack Obama there were no reports of major damage to the nation's infrastructure, including airports and nuclear facilities.

The U.S. Geological Survey said the quake registered magnitude 5.8 and was centered 40 miles northwest of Richmond, Va.

Two nuclear reactors at the North Anna Power Station, in the same county as the epicenter, were automatically taken off line by safety systems, said Roger Hannah, a spokesman for the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission.

The earthquake came less than three weeks before the 10th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks, and in both Washington and New York it immediately triggered fears of something more sinister than a natural disaster.
At the Pentagon, a low rumbling built until the building itself was shaking, and people ran into the corridors of the complex. The shaking continued there, to shouts of "Evacuate! Evacuate!"

The Park Service closed all monuments and memorials on the National Mall, and ceiling tiles fell at Reagan National Airport outside Washington. All flights there were put on hold.

In lower Manhattan, the 26-story federal courthouse, blocks from ground zero of the Sept. 11 attacks, began swaying, and hundreds of people streamed out of the building.

The New York police commissioner, Raymond Kelly, was in a meeting with top deputies planning security for the upcoming anniversary when the shaking started. Workers in the Empire State Building spilled into the streets, some having descended dozens of flights of stairs.

"I thought we'd been hit by an airplane," said one worker, Marty Wiesner.
Another, Adrian Ollivierre, an accountant, was in his office on the 60th floor when the quake struck: "I thought I was having maybe a heart attack, and I saw everybody running. I think what it is, is the paranoia that happens from 9/11, and that's why I'm still out here — because, I'm sorry, I'm not playing with my life."

New York District Attorney Cyrus R. Vance was starting a news conference about the dismissal of the sexual assault case against Dominique Strauss-Kahn, the former head of the International Monetary Fund, when the shaking began. Reporters and aides began rushing out the door until it became clear it was subsiding.

http://news.yahoo.com/quake-rocks-washington-area-felt-east-coast-181550612.html

Kevin
It's amazing how far from the epicenter that this quake was felt. Just think if it was a 7.0 or above, what it would have done. Our day of redemption is ever so near!

Kevin

Kevin, It is truly amazing how far from the epicenter this quake was felt. I believe if it was stronger, we would have seen a great amount of damage, and deaths for certain.

I do believe this is another sign that our day of redemption is extremely close now!

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie

The day before tremors here in Toronto, due to the Earthquake! Yesterday, a Tornado watch and sever lightning and thunderstorm warnings over a huge area, past Toronto, all the way to London. Thank God no Tornado developed! God only knows what today may hold!!!

One day at a time, that's all we can do, is pray and ask the Lord to help us take one day at a time!!!

Thanks be to God for His mercy on His people!
He's kept us safe under His wing to this very day!

Thanks be to God!!!

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie