Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Eerie Noises at Stadium

Odd story - click on link and wait for video to fire up so you can hear this one.

http://sports.yahoo.com/sportsminute

Re: Eerie Noises at Stadium

They said it was feedback from the speakers... ya sure!
I have been doing productions for most of my life and feedback has never sounded like that... That sound is just like sounds on many of the videos posted on utube.

Makes me wonder... thanks for posting!

Jim I didn't think it sounded like feedback either. It makes me think of that verse in Romans where it says the whole creation is groaning, waiting for the manifestation of the sons of God. The manifestation, in my opinion, is when we are transformed into our incorupptible bodies. May be wrong about that, but it is my take on it anyway. There have been other videos recently that have talked about strange noises in different places. Florida was one I think.

Hi! There was a five doves posting about this very thing both yesterday and today. (not the stadium thing, rather in general) They have some interesting insight and how the Bible talks about this in Job, I think. Anyways, it had to do with the dwarf star making its approach, according to one of the members commenting on this. Just thought I would let you know!

Trevor

Trevor
Hi! There was a five doves posting about this very thing both yesterday and today. (not the stadium thing, rather in general) They have some interesting insight and how the Bible talks about this in Job, I think. Anyways, it had to do with the dwarf star making its approach, according to one of the members commenting on this. Just thought I would let you know!

Trevor

Job 15:21

Dreadful sounds are in his ears;
In prosperity the Destroyer comes upon him.

This is somewhat creepy... You know, I happened to think about this last night, as I made connection to something approaching in the sky soon.

I also read dreams of people in the past of hearing terrible noises, when the fireballs were falling through the earth atmosphere and pole shifting, etc.