Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Magnitude 5.5 Earthquake Colorado

please click the website link- I dont know how to hot link it.

Something popped into my head yesterday morning about possible earthquakes in the US. There was a major uprising on the concrete at my work (came out of no where) I live in Dallas and it could be the heat.

Re: Magnitude 5.5 Earthquake Colorado

Wow, this was the largest quake in Colorado since 1973. I used to live in Colorado Springs back in the late 80's. Some people in Colorado Springs felt the quake, but it was centered in southern Colorado.

Kevin

5.3-5.5 at 11:46 pm 8/22/11, roughly halfway between Denver and Albuquerque. Significant aftershocks are occuring.

Makes one wonder as intensity is nearing 6.0 and if you draw a line west, there has been recent activity in extreme soutern Nevada, just west of the Arizona line. Why this area becoming suddenly active?

Just a side-note. Closest city to the quake is Trinidad, CO, the former "sex change capital of the world," for what its worth.

TB

Eric P

Something popped into my head yesterday morning about possible earthquakes in the US. There was a major uprising on the concrete at my work (came out of no where) I live in Dallas and it could be the heat.

Eric,
Same thing happen to two towns near my area.
One was the highway bulging in a couple of places..
The other was a shopping mall concrete parking lot. It rose over a foot high and several yards long.

I never seen a solid thick concrete parking lot rise like that before.

I noticed the highway bulge and parking lot bulge on the same day.
This was a few weeks ago.
The bulges are still there.

I too, thought it could either be the heat of a shift in the earths crust.

All the things that happening could maybe be the earth mantel expansion from the alignments. Could the earth's core getting hotter and larger.. A.K.A hell expanding for Judgment day?

If you look at a earthquake map you will notice that Japan's, Arizona Colorado's and Virginia's earthquake is almost in a straight line.
Hawaii's earthquake and Afghanistan earthquake is almost in a straight line, too.
That is why I thought about the earth's mantel stretching.
"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/

Zoe here is the world earthquake map. Good point about Japan, Colorado and Virginia being on the same line. I believe I read in an article online where they are all on the 37th parralel line.

So far, Colorado has had 11 earthquakes since yesterday.

Yes, Texas Sue.. Strange isn't it?
I did not read the article about the Parallel line... but I did noticed the alignment when I checked the earthquake map.
It was almost like connect the dots!!!

I also noticed that Arizona, Central California and Oklahoma is almost in line with them, too.

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"