Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Modern Face of Mammon

A startling video -use discernment please.

Re: The Modern Face of Mammon

I read something about this a couple of months ago, but I was not able to put it all together until now...WOW...the same thing goes for marriage licenses..by getting a marriage lic. you are giving the government complete control of your corporation(Marriage)Everything you and your husband owns (or think you own)actually belongs to the government...just die without a will and you will see what happens...your children also belong to the government because they have a birth certificate...which gives the government power to control your children should you die....WOW...when I realized how this works...I was stunned speechless..If you do not have a birth certificate the government cannot take your children...if you do not have a birth certificate you do not have any rights..we lost control of our rights many years ago...everything is in place for the antichrist...Come LORD JESUS....Blessings..Cat

Re: The Modern Face of Mammon

Cat, on another video that I saw a few days ago, the narrator said that our social security numbers are registered at the Vatican! That the pope had Roosevelt push through the SS act so that everyone would be forced to have a number and that is how they keep track of you. We are just considered property. Then on this video we see the vatican connection again! Things are beginning to add up and the answer is not what we thought it would be.