Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dr. Owuor

Hey everyone. I don't know if this video has been posted recently, but here is a video about the rapture being tied in with the Jewish culture. We already know in our hearts that Rosh Hashanah could be it, but hearing it right from the prophet of the Lord's mouth makes it that much more confirming and exciting!

See you in the air!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fw2Fbmw8h4&feature=related

Re: Dr. Owuor

Thanks Elizabeth, I will watch it soon.

and Welcome!!!, I am late sometimes/a lot of times when it comes to saying hi to someone new, so HI!!!

Glad you here,

Valerie, Kevin and Kathy are fantastic to watch over us.

Hopefully soooon!!!!

Aww!!

Thank you Deborah! Actually, I am not that new. I just don't have the opportunity to post often. And I agree, Valerie, Kevin and Kathy are FANTASTIC! They, as well as all of the other members on here keep me going each day.

Oh, Kathy, I still cannot figure out how to post videos like you where the actual video is displayed. Can you tell me how?

When you pull up the link to the video, click on "Share," and the embed code, among other things, will come up. Copy that code and paste it here. Fortunately, this forum accepts HTML code, so that'll work nicely if embedding hasn't been disabled (as it is with some videos).

Thank you Deborah & Elizabeth for your kind remarks!
It's people like you that make my job easier and enjoyable. God Bless you Both! Valerie

Elizabeth,

For Posting videos

Go to youtube video site pick your video:

Click on "Share"

Click on "Embed"

After making your selection, copy the embed code below which shows up in the oblong box...for example.

object width="420" height="345" param name "movie

Make sure you have check mark the 2 boxes stating the following:("Show suggested videos when the video finishes" and use "old embedded code ".)

Show suggested videos when the video finishes

Use old embed code

If there was no check mark beside the "Use old embed code", Check mark it first, and go back to the beginning, and redo, then copy the embedded code...the right code will show up! Both of these above must be checked marked to get the right code for video.

Then bring it over to your post on RFTH and PASTE IT!

THAT'S IT!

Blessings!

Valerie

I was finally able to see some of this video(audio) this morning on the laptop at home. For some reason I wasn't able to watch it on my iPhone, which is unusual. Corey texted me about this video yesterday morning, and he was excited. It's quite possible that we will finally be going home.

Kevin

Thanks Kathy and Val. I thought I was missing something in the bb code. LOL

Kevin, I am so glad you are posing Corey's studies. Tell him we miss him. I learned so much from him. What's more exciting is my birthday is Sept 29th. Of course, I hope we go before then, but what better birthday present than a Rosh Hashanah rapture!